tuscl

Fakes for looks, real for feel?

Interesting contrast between the two dancers I spent time with tonight:

Blond with perfect, C cup sized fakes – couldn't keep my eyes off them.

Redhead with natural B cups – couldn't keep my hands off them.

My conclusion – fakes for looks, real for feel!

What's your view?

17 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    My view is looking at either. :)
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    I prefer real boobs, but not on a red head.

Strangely enough I have found I do not mind smaller boobs. Many big breasted dancers think all they have to do is flash them big ole melons and they will get any guy to spend money on them. Smaller woman work in other ways to get my attention and I appreciate it.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Depends on the quality of plastic surgery. But yes, for the most part I agree with you. As always, YMMV.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    My ATF has fakes, and they are just about the best overall fake tits ever. That said, I still prefer natural over fake.
    15 years ago
    As long as it's a good job often the fakes are fun to play with too! A nipple is a nipple.

Hard as a rock, not much fun.

Where the fakes can fall down is Russian. Some notable exceptions but generally the real ones perform better in that regard.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I like fakes as long as they do not look like they are ready to explode.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Saw a dancer in Detroit with one of each.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    I never get dances from the girls with fake boobs. ABF: anything but fake.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I prefer big fakes to big naturals, no doubt. When I say big, I mean D or DD. Naturals that big tend to be saggy. I don't like it when the boobie oozes between my fingers.

I'm intrigued with fakes. Maybe it's because I'm a sci-fi nerd. They kind of give me an android vibe, and that's cool. LOL
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I prefer naturals but have two exceptions. I have two favorites with great fakes. Both done by the same surgeon. I even had a guy on here PM for his name. I got it and sent it to him. Biggest problem is over size.They no not look or feel natural. That is our problem. As long as women belive that we like em big they will get big boob jobs.

One just had hers done the 2nd time(they need to be redone every 8-10 years)They are slightly bigger but feel more natural.Technology. Name available by PM.

Sensistivity? Some lose it. Some don't. For her it was an increase. She enjoys playing with them and with others playing with them.

If it self apprecation it is a good thing.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    I prefer real for both looking and feeling. If they are good fakes, and I can't tell the difference by looking, I'm not gonna stress over it, though. Like 59 says, a nipple is a nipple.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    I like them really, unless the fakes are done well
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Sometimes fakies are so well done that you can't tell, by look or feel, that they're fake. Those are great.

Sometimes, perhaps overlapping with those times mentioned in the previous paragraph, fakies are also so deeply embedded down under the real breast flesh that the only thing you DO feel is real, even though fakeness is under it. Those are great too.

Other fakies are an abysmal experience ...

except for Russian service. If you're getting a blowjob plus titjob, then rock-hard bolt-on fakies are really quite excellent for the titjob part, because the unreasonable giant firmness allows the girl to just mush her arms together in a manner that causes the breasts to create a hollow. Real tits that are big enough for an all-encompassing titjob are also often so woogly-waggly that they slip-slide out of the way and the titjob is therefore less pleasurable.

So, for me: fakies if you can't tell (for one of two reasons), or for the titjob's auto-canyon. Otherwise, real.
  • bumrubber
    15 years ago
    I don't like the obviously fake look at all. But if a girl is hot otherwise she's still hot.

Natural and perky does it for me, even if they're small. But I've seen and felt some amazing fake ones too.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    "woogly-waggly"

word of the day, lol!
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Organic is much better. Otherwise you might as well go get a mannequin.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    15 years ago
    If they are real enough for me to touch..... they are real enough for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion