tuscl

Percentage doing "extras"?

Thursday, January 28, 2010 6:26 PM
So, what would u guys say the percentage of girls that do extras is? Most girls at most clubs? And what if a girl is married? Make a difference? Just curious because I know a dancer that says she doesnt do any of that kind of stuff and she has danced for years at MANY clubs. Thanx

28 comments

• SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Extras are becoming the norm in Detroit. A customer should be careful about accepting extras without some upfront understanding. Otherwise, the customer's refusal to tip for unsolicited extras could cause a scene with some dancers.
  • lotustar333
    14 years ago
    hmmm, thanx for the reply. Not sure that was the answer i was looking for though.
  • how
    14 years ago
    At the clubs I visit, extras are available from more than half the dancers. The more recent (last few years) advancement was to pursue those extras for no extra cost. That is going nicely.
  • lotustar333
    14 years ago
    More than half?! Wow man. Any of them married?
  • lotustar333
    14 years ago
    And do you think this chick is full of it when she says she doesnt do that kind of stuff?
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    In my experience it entirely depends upon where you are- area of the country and the individual club whereever you are. I agree with SuperDude that extras are the norm in the Detroit area; hardly ever happens in West Michigan. Extras are customary in Gary, IN but hard to find in Chicago. Florida clubs vary greatly with clubs on the coasts pretty open, particularly on the Atlantic and S. FL while clubs in the interior of the state pretty much limited to air dances. Hope this observation is useful.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Sure, lotustar, there are many married dancers. And any dancer who says she doesn't do extras is telling the truth, as far as I'm concerned. After all, even if she's lying, I don't want to waste time with her either way...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    This is just a rough guess and I am no expert by any means, but it depends a lot of what type of club it is and what the other girls are doing. I would guess 10-25% maybe? As for dancers who will give extras on meeting you for the first time the percentage is maybe lower. Anyways there are more ROBs than high mileage girls, so keep in mind there is no sex in the champagne room like Chris Rock taught us.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    New girl hit on me last night. Did a dance and she was pushing for OTC big time. Gave me a prolonged story about her health problems and worrying about getting evicted. Judging by her extreme hyperactivity I think she needs money for coke. So I think I'm gonna hook up on Saturday. She's offering $200 for FS. We shall see.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    14 years ago
    Varies from dancer to dancer...... shift to shift.....club to club... town to town. However if there are some doing extra pretty sure others are to. One club I've been to is famous for extras during lunch/day, but when certain bouncers come on its game over
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    In Houston it can vary from club to club but extras are the Norm at many of the clubs here. At the one where I am VIP, I would say 85% of the gals do extras. Non extras girls don't survive there very long.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Just from what I've read on this board, I've gotta go with Otto. #1 issue is where you are. That's such an important factor that the percentages will vary wildly. (e.g. Superdude says that extras are becoming the norm in detroit; here in atl, extras are the exception)
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    It varies too greatly to really come up with a definitive number...and IMHO the dancer being married really makes no difference. Some girls will never do any extras, no matter how much they are asked. They just won't. Some only offer it to certain customers, and of course many will do anybody with a pulse.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    availability of extras vary widely in the ATL clubs that is visit. most clubs seem to have a few girls that offer ITC/OTC but you have to be a regular. i have been offered everything, including FS, at a couple of the clubs, but overall i would be suprised if more than 20 - 25 % were involved. takes getting used to the dancers, then the offers come.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    Stopped into Bogarts and have concluded that 100% of the girls offer some level of extras.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Be realisatic. Who would reallly know that? Of my two favorite clubs, extras are not guaranteed as the norm, but they are available from the right dancers. At certaain other local clubs, don't even think about it. But I've always said on this forum that it's possible to have fun just about anywhere with reasonably high expectations as long as you are flexible in your definition of what that is. Other than the sure-thing places that are known on this forum, I would venture that it's safe to say that the custom everyplace else is a cultural factor governed by group attitudes. If the dancer group accepts it as a legitimate option to make money, there will be extras, but not necesarily from everybody. But if the majority of the group frowns on extras, they are going to rat out the ones who start going the extra mile. I've seen this happen many timessssssssssssssss and seen the cullltural flow back and forth like the tide. I've also found it's easy to discover what the cultural vibe of a club is--sometimes you can pick up on it right away, sometimes it takes a few visits. (Now I'm not talking Detroit here!)
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    At my favotite club, all of my favorites (12) will at least do HJ's. This is a requirement to get on my favorites list. 4 will do Bj's. 2 will do FS ITC or OTC. $100-200. But it has taken me 9 years and $100K to get there.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Shadowcat, what you state it has taken you to "get there" amounts to $925 per month for those 9 years. I hope that equated to several visits per month!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    How, 3 days a month.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    It depends on the club, some clubs it could be 95% while other clubs could be 20%. There are very few with 0% given the economy.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    OK, I am guessing at least 50% in Detroit.
  • Book Guy
    14 years ago
    What percentage of women are willing to be paid to have sex? 100%. Therefore, what percentage of strippers (who are women) are willing to be paid to have sex? 100% The question isn't, "Does she take money for it?" Rather, the question is, "Does she take a small enough amount of money for a large enough amount of sexual service that I can actually afford it and choose to pay for it?" Every woman has her price.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    What surprises me is who does and who doesn't. Some of the skanks that you'd assume would, don't, and some of the classiest looking movie star and girl next door types are total whores (for enough money). I don't seek extras in SCs but I've been propositioned plenty, and I've heard stories too.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Cue Supertramp: Now some they do and some they don't And some you just can't tell And some they will and some they won't With some it's just as well
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    It's pretty unlikely to find a girl who does no extras of any kind. At least 90% will do some sort of extra I would say. Married I don't think makes any difference.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    It all depends on the location and culture of the club. I know at my #2 and #3 clubs, extras will never happen, but at my #1 club, they will with the right girls. But not all of them there do extras. I know half will do something, but then again, there might be a girl who does extras, but if you avoid her, how would you know? The flip side of the first two places is that there are girls at each of those places who do OTC, so it all depends.
  • OneMan
    14 years ago
    I've traveled to dozens (if not over 100) of clubs all over the country. A long time ago, I was getting a private show in a club in Louisville when the cops walked in. I had previously had FS in that club. We had just started, so I was still all buttoned up and didn't get into any trouble with the cops. Since that day, I never do anything in a club regardless of how much assurance the dancer or club owner gives me. Instead I find a girl I find attractive, buy her a drink or two, and ask her to meet me after she gets off work. Around the country, some will and some won't. So it goes. I've had success in several cities, the two I've had the most success in are Louisville and Baltimore. By far I've had most success in Baltimore on the "block". Most nights there I am successful, although not with "10's". That's why when I'm traveling, I always try to fit a stopover in Baltimore and I've been going there for 15 years.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Sometimes a club getting busted leads to even more extras. It's not what you think it would be, but I have found after LE leaves, even though the dancers are righteously nervous, some get distressed enough with their income drop that night, that they are willing to give more. Superdude is right about the Detroit propensity for extras.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion