tuscl

Clubs near my hometown are pathetic.

Friday, January 22, 2010 10:52 PM
I live near Dothan Alabama which is about 180miles SouthEast of Birmingham. THe clubs in Dothan used to have some pretty decent women 2 or 3years ago but have since went down hill, in particulary the more "white" clubs. Seems like after the new strict laws in Dothan have forced the better looking white dancers to either leave town or stop Dancing. There is a new Club that opened up 4 or 5weeks ago. It is a very nice club in appearance but they don't have very many girls. The owner is not from the ALabama. He is particular about whom he hires. Told me he has had a bunch of fat girls coming by wanting to work at his club but he has turned them away. The thing is he only has about 7 girls working in total and a few of them come in when they want to. So even though his girls are more higher quality he doesn't have enough of them. I went in there last night to check out things and he only had 2 girls working. 1 of which came in after I was there for about 30minutes( It was already close to 10:00 when I arrived. I am afraid that because of the laws in town he will not find very many quality dancers around anymore. It's a shame because the clubs looks great on the inside. He should have been in business 3 years ago, he would have had a great club then. I don't have any problems with the 1 black club that is left. They have some nice looking girls their, and most of all the give good contact, but I just don't care for the "night-club"(music thumping the walls) atmosphere and some of the people that come in. I guess the only decent white club near is in Panama City, and from what I have read it still isn't what it use to be some years ago, but at least they have decent looking dancers(no skanks) and they give some contact during their dances. I also wondered how is it that the girls at the black stripclubs can give contact at the stage, while the girls at the white stripclubs act as if they will get in trouble if they do it out in the open.

8 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    I also wondered how is it that the girls at the black stripclubs can give contact at the stage, while the girls at the white stripclubs act as if they will get in trouble if they do it out in the open. 1) Black clubs are just more permissive. 2) Everyday in this country, women come up missing. The only ones you hear about are the young pretty white ones. The media know they can sell that. Sell a missing case about a 40ish overweight black woman with a wart on her face? It won't sell, the interest fades once the station goes to commercial. 3) Lately there's been a slew of Hollyweird movies about women abducted or sold into slavery. Ever notice how they're all played by young pretty white actresses. No one gives a shit about open sex acts at a black club by black strippers. White club on the other hand and the fuzz are all over that.
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    There may be some truth to your statements.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I was going to suggest Tallahassee, but I checked and now I wonder why Tallahassee has no strip clubs? It is the hometown of the famous strip club rapper T-pain
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Wow, talk about the deep South...sorry to hear about your situation. "I also wondered how is it that the girls at the black stripclubs can give contact at the stage, while the girls at the white stripclubs act as if they will get in trouble if they do it out in the open." Does this depend on whether or not the customer is also white or not? As for the "missing white girl syndrome", I don't think that this explains what you're seeing in the clubs near you.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Sounds like a bad situation in Dothan. You may have to start doing road trips. One observation that I have noticed: a good percentage of black girls go nuts over white guys. Lets say I'm in a chain club with 3 or 4 black girls. Two of them will be all over me all night it seems. Maybe it is because of the racial barrier in society [which doesn't exist in strip clubs] or just because white guys are perceived to have a bigger wad. I really don't know.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I can empathize with you. Too many of the clubs near me are no-touch bikini or pastie clubs. The girls are all right, but that's not why I go. And if the one nude club near me didn't exist, I'd have to drive farther to get anywhere.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    Japac. I suggest you take a trip up I-65 to Huntsville. All of the clubs allow a lot of touching. Fantasia, just south of town, is the best club with all the extras you could want.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Jpac73, I have been telling you for years that you need to save up some money for road trips. The area from New Orleans to Huntsville AL to Atlanta to SC to Jaxsonville FL to Tampa to New Orleans is a dead mans strip club territory.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion