tuscl

YIKES !!!

This, from a recent review:

"She was about 5'3" with medium to slim build and hair a few inches past shoulders. After 4 $11 drinks for her and a beer for me, I asked about a back room. She wanted $140, but after buying her one more drink and talking for awhile longer, was able to get the deal for $100. (Plus, of course, the drinks I had purchased.) Got full-service covered, didn't ask for BJ or anything else. A small amount of brush kissing, but I was concerned because she had some type of small sore or scratch (hard to tell in dim light)on the side of her mouth. Had a good time, but that sore, or whatever it was, on the side of her mouth had me concerned. Did not see any types of sores on her body, and I did look. She was nice, but doubt I'll see her again."

How picky are you about FS and something like this?

7 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I would of course pass...but alcohol can have side effects of making u do things u regret. But I am surprised he only had one beer and went through with it
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Ditto to what samsung1 said.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Double ditto. *Always* use protection. Rubbers and dams work.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Well, since he was covered it shouldn't be a concern. Could have been a fever blister.

As far as using dams----why? I'm not paying some stripper so I can eat her pussy, dam or no dam. Eating pussy is for girls you're trying to impress, and I don't give a fuck what a stripper thinks of my performance. LOL
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    If it was a cold sore that was mean HSV. Unfortunately, condoms are only somewhat effective at providing protection versus HSV.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    If you're a girl, and you want that kind of extra from a stripper, they're a good idea.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Grade Prime, Choice or nothing at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion