tuscl

Too possessive?

gk
Florida
Thursday, January 7, 2010 5:05 PM
Have you run into possessive dancers? I have and I don't like it. I'm not talking about ATFs, which are on another level, but a fav who you've spent multiple lapdances/private dances/maybe even a few OTC encounters with who makes a claim on you in the club in a manner designed to scare off other dancers. This has been happening to me lately, a fav who wants to be a ATF but isn't is getting obnoxious about my interest in variety. But variety is one of the reasone why we do this, right? Well, the other day I stop in at one of my regular clubs and Miss Obnoxious comes right over to stake her claim even though she's got unfinished business to attend to. Ordinarily I wouldn't care and would welcome it. But today she needs to learn about independence. So I start talking to other dancers to purposely let her know that I do business with whoever I want to. W I invite another dancer who I want to get to know over for a drink to steam things up some more while Miss O is on the stage dancing. She gives me and the other dancer (who she's been bad-mouthing for some time) some wicked stares. I lean over to the dancer I'm sitting with and tell her that I'm getting a kick out of seeing her (MissO) get mad. Sometimes dancers take too much for granted. I think exclusivity is a high summitt that only a few dancers can reach.

19 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    LOL nice job you player. I have talked to one dancer who said she depends on regulars for the majority of her business. I know what you are talking about though. I have avoided certain clubs just so I don't have obnoxious dancers come over to me and expect me to buy dances from them every time I show up there. One time I bought a 2fer1 from a dancer and it was an air dance. I never planned on buying from her again but one dancer asked me if I was her regular because she was giving me so much attention. On the other hand, if this possessive dancer is high mileage and knows how to please me, then yes I will show some customer loyalty and buy dances from her every time I see her. There are only a very few that make this list though.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    samsung, I've avoided certain clubs (or certain times at the club) for the same reason. Some dancers, when called on stage, do the possessive "leave her top" at my table so other dancers see it and know someone is there. One actually asked me to hold her bag and another her cigarettes while she "went to the back". The possessive ones quickly become ones I try to start avoiding. The one's I end up good with recognize without me even saying anything that I want to look around for a bit. When the dancers figure that out without me even saying it and tell me they'll be back a little later, that almost guarantees a dance.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    yeah, I've run into my fair share of them. One of the clubs I go to has an unusually high percentage of them, but eventually they get the message, and let me choose who I take up to the VIP area.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Detroit dancers are in a panic as the economy continues to fall apart. I've been stopped at the door while checking my coat and followed to my seat by a dancer. Talk about possessive. I used to have a rep as a moderate to big spender and the dancers who know me are hoping that I will renew my claim to fame.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    This has never happened to me but I sure believe that it is possible. I have had to tell them they are #3 in line but there is no jealousy. My ATF, of 6 years, encourages me to do dances with others but she watches my back. "not her. STD danger. not her. low mileage". She quit the business 2+ years ago but will still join me when I am in town. A buddy, StripShopper, asked her for a dance. She said "you have to ask my permission". He didn't ask. He didn't get the dance. She has danced with 2 or 3 other buddies but they did NOT get shadowcat dances. Yeah, I know this is way out but this is a way out relationship.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    There's a dancer @ my favorite club who has a possessive streak. She'll come sit with me for a few minutes, then get up and leave for a while. But she leaves the handkerchief she sits on(girls call em booty rags) in her spot. That's marking her spot and keeping other dancers away from me. So I'll just find a new seat. LOL
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    There is an unwritten rule among dancers. You do NOT hit on a customer that is sitting with another dancer. But even if she leaves her bag/money with you to do a stage gig, that will not stop them from coming over.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Well dance all night get real loose You don't need no bad excuse Dance all night with anyone Don't let nobody pick your fun Shake it up
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    I don't mind if I get a possessive girl as long as I get what I need.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    The worst is when you "try out" with a couple dances. You realize she is low mileage or ugly up close and want to cut your losses after a dance or two. She thinks you are into her and doesn't take the hint.
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    I do not have a real possessive dancer, but I do have a favorite and most of the others know to stay away when she is around. But when I want a change up, i just go on days she isn't around..no worries!!
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    At my #2 club, there is a girl like that I would like to get rid of. She'll come up to me the moment I come in and sit with me. The trouble is, I liked her when she was new, but over time, I've just gotten bored with her. Sometimes, she'll ask if I want a dance and I say no and instead of leaving, she'll just stick around until I say yes. I'm told she isn't exactly the most popular dancer there, partly because she abuses the skip-out-of-stage-dancing policy. The trouble is, she is one of the best private dancers there, so she just confuses me to beat hell.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I hate when things get all junior high-ish. One favorite was very popular, with a lot of regulars, so sometimes when I showed up at the club she would be busy with another customer. When that happened, she would send over her BFF dancer buddy to sit with me and keep me company. At first, I thought, nice touch, but later I realized her friend was there to keep the other dancers from snatching me up for a dance. After that I told her friend she didn't have to sit with me, but she said she didn't mind. After sitting with her a couple times I started to like the friend and ended up getting dances from her. When my fav saw us in the back, that was the end of that particular dancer friendship.
  • how
    14 years ago
    If a dancer wants me to be truly exclusive with her, she'd have to reciprocate (at least in terms of not doing any extras with anyone else), and that is atypical.
  • Ellemon
    14 years ago
    I used to live in a city where I apparently had a "twin". Another guy who looked just like me and was also a strip club monger. I would get mistaken for him all the time both in and out of clubs. The worst though was at one club he apparently had a favorite who reeked of bad coffee, it just oozed from her pores. As soon as I would walk in she would be attached to me, asking when I was ready for my dances, and vag blocking all the other dancers. I tried to be a little rude so that she would get the hint. She would occasionally tell me "Why is it sometimes you're really nice, and other times you ignore me?" She talked about the extras that she had provided "me" but I could never take her up on it, she just smelled way too bad.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    It happens to me alot at several different clubs, and I hate it.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I've learned to vary my days to avoid Miss Obnoxious when I'm not in the mood for her. That's a partial solution but there's no planning around her showing up on days when she is typically not scheduled. This whole possessive thing is annoying but I guess it stems from these desparate times for dancers (at least in some regions). Miss Obnoxiousx is actually fun when she acts the right way and we're both connecting, but she's getting close to being a permanent turn-off. There's another dancer at the same club where Miss Obnoxious works who also used to be a fav of mine (again fav, not ATF type). But she started taking me me for granted, didn't want to flirt, became too business-like, too mechanical, and just basically annoying to the point where I just wasn't turned on by her anymore. So one day I told her straight up 'this just doesn't work for me in here anymore so I think I need to move on, but if you want to go out sometime, let's try it. I've never bought dances from her since and we never did OTC because she was all BS about that. Adventures in stripper land!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    This shit happens more than we realize. One I know well went around the bar one time looking for a lap dance from a customer she had gone before with, then she came back to me groan and say "he cheated on me", we're commodities and when club is slow our commodity value grows.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I had it happen to me at a club where it was really dark and it took your eyes awhile to adjust from the bright Texas sunlight outside so she would see me coming in the door, grab my hand or arm and lead me to a table. The next thing is there would be some boob in my mouth.... The was Dreamers Cabaret (no longer exists) in South Houston - dances were $10 but $5 on Wednesday. The place was a dive but fun bc the dances were cheap and free lunch off menu. I hooked up with a gal there otc who claimed she modeled bikinis for a motorcycle magazine. Had some fun sessions with her but bc of her drug habit and her sleazebo BF she was supporting I did not see her that long.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion