tuscl

2 different types of hardcore husters

potheadpl
Florida
Monday, January 4, 2010 2:33 AM
Went strip clubbing last night. Reversed the order I did things, so I started @ Bare Assets in Holiday, FL for dayshift. Evidently this is here ex-Mons girls come when in their 40s. Lots of obvious veteran strippers. One 45 year old gym rat with big fake boobs approached me 5 times with "wanna dance?". I refused each time. Not because she wasn't attractive. I refused because she was too mercenary. If she'd sat down and worked me a little bit I would have done a dance. But she's not getting my cash without a little bit of work. LOL Ended up @ Brass Flamingo in NPR later that night. Late 20s blonde sits down and immediately starts talking about FS. Within the first 10 seconds. I didn't take her up on it. Seemed pretty high risk. She wasn't really my type. Do either of these approaches work? I would imagine the second one works better than the first. LOL

12 comments

• arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    Potheadpl, I had the same experience at Brass Flamingo a few years ago. What a turnoff it was. I went in looking for some minor sleaze and titallation. Two babes sat down and told me how much they wanted to do me. I knew it was a farce for them to say that -- empty promises -- a come-on trying to set me up for bait and switch. No thanks. I hung around for a while and eventually got a nice lap dance with some touchin' & lovin' but nuttin illegal.
  • zooyork
    14 years ago
    I don't know about everyone else, but I actually like when a girl comes over to me, that being said, I also think it can come off as desperate (at times), but provided she makes some conversation and is attractive, I'm ok with it. For me, if I say no the first time, I may say to come back in a little bit if I've just arrived at the club, and if she asks again, that's fine...but if the girl cannot get the picture after one or two denials, it starts to get annoying. I once asked a stripper who sat on my lap if she had any sort of specials, because she was trying to get me to pay $50 nude when the previous dancer (who was a solid 9) was only $25 nude, and she was completely offended that I would even ask, and stormed off.
  • MajorBoobage
    14 years ago
    I also had the immediate FS offer one time, at Skybox in Harvey, IL a couple years ago. A girl came up to me and the first words out of her mouth were "Do you want to go to the champagne room and have sex?" It was so unexpected that I acted strictly on instinct, which was to say "no". I'm glad I did, because looking back, it was such a desperate move that there had to be some BS on the other end of it. Either she was going to take a bunch of money and not do anything, or jack up the price when we were done, or something. Her reaction cemented this belief. When I said "no", she said, "you don't want to have sex?" She tried to sound surprised, but it came across a little bit angry, as if she had assumed I would be the sucker for whatever scam she was pulling and in her mind it was somehow my fault when she was wrong. It's too bad -- she was pretty hot -- but I'm sure nothing good could have come of that situation. As for girls who immediately ask for a dance, I also prefer them to stop and chat a while first. But if she's pretty hot I'll tell her I just want to watch the show for a while and she can come back later if she wants to.
  • earlyriser60609
    14 years ago
    Pothead, I'm with you..I want some fun involved when I go to a SC which typically means something other than "you wanna dance"? The best times generally happen when a dancer can start a conversation and catch my interest or make me smile...work and make me feel special that's the ticket. My personal corollary is the more interesting a girl is the more money she can make. I'm not a big fan of fake tit blow up doll types..how plastic can you get?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Typical day at the club for me. Meet my ATF for lunch at 1100A.M. Then we go to the club. Arrive around noon. She sits with me until 500PM. We do about 4 private dances per hour. Occasionally I will get a dance from another. Some times we would do 3 somes. In the last 2 years, she only comes to the club when I am there. She changed careers. I have only seen her give 3 other guys dances. 2 of them were my buddies. They did not get shadowcat dances. We did a lot of talking between dances with my buddies and other dancers. We some times had 3 or 4 other dancers sitting with us. She did work there for over 6 years, so she knew a lot of the other dancers. I had known her for all those years but she did not become my ATF until 3 years ago. She would leave at 5PM to pick up her son from day care. Well she is much more than an ATF now. A special friend. You get to know a lot about a person you spend 5 hours with, 2 days a month. Plus emails and phone calls. After she left I would mess around with the other dancers for 3 or 4 hours. If she knew, she would tell me who does what and who to avoid. Unfortunately we live 200 miles apart and it is 240 miles to the club. 50 for her. The "L" word is used a lot. She does not have a S/O and is not dating any one. I helped her financially through her divorce 2+ years ago. She is 32. A year younger than my real daughter but knows more about me. If I were 30 years younger??? My point is, you do not have to stand!!!
  • how
    14 years ago
    I was once greeted by a dancer I'd never met thus: She grabbed my crotch and asked, "Wanna fuck?" She was gorgeous, and the true answer was "yes," so off we went. No games, no ridiculous price (2 Benjis did not seem ridiculous, even though I typically don't pay that much), and she rode me as if she was into it. She gave me her number, and we stayed in touch for about two years. So, that particular hardcore hustle was not bad...
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    php- My 1st visit to a CA club- A smokin' bod beach blonde comes up to me & says- "I'll do full service for $XXX"! I turned that down. Aside from blatant forwardness of approach, that often means she'll be happy to take $XXX, but not deliver. Meanwhile, a club average looking dancer (re- very solidly f@#^able) after initial intro says "I'm recently divorced, and am feeling very horny tonight". She ended up getting my initial & repeat business. As for 1st scene: The "wanna dance" isn't an automatic turnoff, depending upon the delivery & club environment. The tone & pace of voice, coupled with nonverbal signs (or lack thereof) can make a difference. If it's an SRO kind of night, turning down too many wannadancers may result in blue balls. But, if this happened during slack hours, the robot assembly line approach can be a turnoff.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    The main problem with the dancers at my #2 club is that too many of them take the "Wanna dance?" approach to getting dances, which mostly doesn't work. It works sometimes if I've had dances in the past, or if I'm just turned on by the girl, but more often than not, they do come across as mercenaries.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    your post brings back memories. I have had both of those two types of dancers. I kind of regret declining the late 20s blond though. I should have at least bought a lap dance from her. She said she was from dayton and dancing in Cbus to avoid running into her 4 brothers who go out to strip clubs. I hoped to see her again after I got home. I never saw her again though. I will miss her but plenty of fish out there.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    At Kahoot's the "wanna dance" method still works pretty well. I personally get turned off when she goes around to every person in the room asking "wanna dance?" when the 2fer1 uptime is announced. I sometimes watch her to see if anyone does get a dance and at kahoot's she is usually successful. The club is located right outside an upscale golfing community. At Club X on the other hand, the "wanna dance" lines don't work as well. I admit I still fall for it time to time. But I have seen several dancers walk around the entire club asking "wanna dance" during uptime and get rejected from everyone. At Club X, you gotta have a drink and talk a little with the customer before he buys a dance or uptime. It is located in a low-income neighborhood with several government project housing around. These people do not want to part with their money easily so the girls at Club X work harder to get their money. This club also happens to be a top 100, which is not something I can say about kahoot's anymore.
  • jcdenton
    14 years ago
    I don't mind the "wanna dance?" so long as: a) they understand "no thanks," and b) they understand "please come back later" (usually with a tip to encourage said request). My problem with the girls that sit with you is they're usually ROBs. Not only are they difficult to get rid of, but they'll drive off the girls you *are* interested in.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Exactly, jcdenton, time and time again some dancer shows up to talk forever and a few minutes later, the one I want to get dances from walks on by, and there goes my chance to talk with her. I don't hang around all night waiting for a dancer so I usually get a dance from someone else eventually.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion