tuscl

Breaking all the Rules

One of the best things about clubbing is the when the unexpected happens. Sure, if you go to a high mileage club, and get a high mileage dance, that's great, but it's also what you expected after all. How about when you're in a place where the “rules” are set up to prevent that, but your dancer decides to break those rules with you?

Anyone have any good “rule breaker” stories to share?

25 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    It is also nice when a dancer breaks her personal "rules" for you. I just met a dancer who is far prettier than her co-workers at a high-mileage club. Several of the ladies there do only dances, so when she introduced herself, asked for a dance, and made it clear she only does dances, I was not surprised. She is so gorgeous, I agreed to a dance with no mileage in mind. She then decided to go all the way...I left the driving to her. Wow! She's a babe!
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Biggest surprise in that regard I've had lately was @ Penthouse Club in Tampa. Penthouse Club is just BARELY a strip club. Girls wear pasties and there is NO contact allowed, either in the main area or in private dance rooms. I spent about 30 minutes talking to a gorgeous dancer(think Playmate quality) and when I agreed to a $20 dance I did get some contact. Kind of thrilling, surprisingly.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    It has become so difficult for me to predict what might happen, that I never venture into a club without a condom in my pocket.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    First time in an out of town club, so I ask my dancer to explain the lap dance rules. First dance, I'm a good boy, keep my hands at my side like the rules say. Between dances she gives me a long look, thanks me for being a "perfect gentlemen". Second dance starts, she grabs my hands and starts guiding them to various parts of her body. Surprised, I ask "what happened to the rules?" She smiles, and says "Oh, those are the club's rules, not mine."
  • gk
    15 years ago
    I guess we're always breaking the rules, aren't we? But it is fun, I agree. Like How says, when a dancer breaks her own rules for you. Similar situation for me--I know, she told me and I can vereify it by her performance at another club where she now works. She's at a competitive disadvantage there because of what she won't do, but did for me.

Love those memories! Like the first time I got a BBBJ from my first AFT. Or when a lap dance in a semi private cubicle turned out pretty good when Mr Happy went slip sliding away unexpectedly.

Now the real question--what makes the unlikely types do it? I suggest one or more of these.
    1. Time of the month (money, e.g.)
    2. Jealous of other dancers familiarity with us.
    3. Haven't scored big yet for the day.
    4. Our great personalities(!!!???)
    5. Reputations (usually exagerated) from other dancers who need to CYA

Any other ideas?

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Breaking the law or house rules is common place at the clubs I go to. But breaking her own rules is special. I think this solely depends on how well she knows you and how much she trusts you. Money helps.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Oh, you wanted stories. This one time (not at band camp)she broke her rules. I was sitting with another dancer that she knew well, so she joined us for some shop talk. I told the one I was sitting with what the other had done. Later the other dancer asked me why I had done that. I said I was hoping she would reciprocate. She replied "Good answer".

There are 20 or so dancers that work the day shift at my favorite club. They know each other and jealousy is never a problem.They know what the others are doing. Some will meet the competition. Some won't. Occasionally I get a hair up my ass and do a 3 some. I just have to make sure the 2 of them are compatible.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    It's always fun when a stripper reaches in and pulls you out during a lap dance. That never gets old.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    gk said:

"4. Our great personalities(!!!???)"

Granted, it's likely NOT our great personalities, or our George Clooney like good looks, either. That said, being knowledgeable (in SC terms), articulate, receptive, and non-crazy/creepy probably DOES have something to do with it.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    House rules, versus legal (actual) rules, versus dancer rules, versus ...

I think that generally the sub-set to super-set relationship goes like this:

The jurisdiction has stricter laws, than the house's actual rules, which are stricter than most dancers' actual practice.

And I think that generally the entities in power wish to be perceived as the opposite, like this:

The jurisdiction has certain laws, but the house wants to be seen as EVEN CLEANER than necessary for the jurisdiction, and (at least, as far as her perception in the eyes of management is concerned) a dancer wants to be perceived as EVEN CLEANER than necessary as well.

So:

Truth: law > management > dancer.
    Advertisement: law < management < dancer.

:)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Dreamgirls has the "rules" posted right in front of each lap dance couch on the wall. I got a kick out of looking at the rule list while sucking on her tits and grabbing her ass
  • Topspin57
    15 years ago
    Several years ago I was visiting a club where private dances were all nude and there was always good contact. The owner was out of the club working on the air condtioning system, so I asked my favorite dancer if she wanted to expand our normal routine. After a few minutes of DATY, I was rewarded with the best OTC that lasted much longer than I thought I could last. It was a once in a lifetime experience.
  • bumrubber
    15 years ago
    As to why a dancer will go the extra mile for you, maybe it's because they think you'd make a good regular. They feel comfortable with you and think you might have money to spend, so they give you a little more.

Also, I think some dancers have people-pleaser personalities (God bless 'em), and if they see an opportunity for that they just go for it.

• arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Topspin57 if you are still connected, please explain, "After a few minutes of DATY, I was rewarded with the best OTC that lasted much longer than I thought I could last." You are saying that after eating pussy, you took her Outside The Club for a longer time than you thought you could last? Forgive me I am just trying to understand what you told us. Please elaborate a little if possible. Thanks.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Signs mean nothing. Management just puts them up to try to convince local law that they are trying to comply. As long as management gets their cut, any thing goes. Most of the time.

The skinny on my favorite club. HJ's are not looked at. Favorite "They don't care" BJ's and FS are frowned upon and will get a dancer suspended for a couple of days. Drug ITC use will get them banned. Now this does not mean that BJ's and FS do not happen. I can assure that it does. If you are willing to pay for the Champagne Room (this is gonna cost a bunch)any thing is possible. But I know some favorites that know how to be discreet. My buddies know who they are.We get along fine.

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Topspin57. I was also confused. BS?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Well, I visited this club that I'd not been to in about 2 years. It had gotten a bit "seedy", but still a decent local, laid back stop. This one out of place decent dancer came on stage dressed in Goth attire. When she made her tip walk after her stage set, I gave her a $5. I was sitting at the bar and the stage is inside an oval bar. After she completed her rounds, she came back to me as was my intent. She didn't take a seat but stood beside me. After a bit of conversation, she raised the cape she was wearing at put it over us. Then she went to work. Wasn't long before I was enjoying a BBBJ at the bar. Didn't take long for the cape to fall off my head, but she was still covered and never missed a beat. She stopped and asked if I would like to go with her to the private dance area. We did and she completed her work, all for the $5 tip and three songs. Never saw her again.

What mostly surprised me was the complete disregard for "rules" and no one paid any mind to us.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    At my favorite club, it's hard to say, because if 90% break the rules at some point, eventually, it feels normal. However, I got this one girl, who normally never let me suck on her tits, to let me bang her silly once. Maybe it was the alcohol she was drinking, but that was one of my top experiences there.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Goth. Any one else a Liz Vicious Fan?

I got my ultimate GFE 2 months ago but it was not happening last month. Don't know what changed. She would not talk about it. I did not think she was drunk the 1'st time and I know she doesn't do drugs. Just carry a condom every time. You never know.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    I too was confused about Topspin57's post at first. But, what he meant was that he took her outside the club where the owner was working on the A/C and fucked her on top of the A/C while the owner pleasured himself. That's why it took so long. Then the owner made it a lifetime experience for 57. Not so confusing after all.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Bartender, I want one of what Topspin57 and mmdv26 are drinking. Back to the topic, one evening I went back to the VIP with a dancer I had been trying to connect with for some time. She is an older dancer, around 50 but still pretty fine. She started dancing, I expected hands on fun, but after she handled me, and obviously liking what I have, without me even asking for it, pulled her panties aside and sat on me and we had FS.. Next time I saw her, it was like it never happened, just a standard dance. Alas, the club fired her about a week later and I haven't seen her since.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    While I have rule breaker stories, I think you should have two things with you when you enter SC: Condoms and possibly varigra.

You never know whats going to happen or the possibilities that will open up.
  • how
    15 years ago
    The dancer in my example didn't fit the scenarios being described here regarding motivation. She had made it clear she only did dances, and I had accepted that because she was WAY above the others in looks. But when she decided to do everything, she also said I needed only to pay for dances, nothing more. Very nice. And we had never met before.
  • ilbbaicnl
    15 years ago
    Whenever a salesperson says they're doing something "just for me", I take it with a boulder-sized grain of salt. Dancing is a sales job. The guys who think that dancers belong in the 7th level of hell don't seem to get this, that dancers are no worse on average than those annoying jerks at the car lot. They just tend to be more amateurish, since I never heard of a club that gives the dancers any sales training.
  • Cravey
    15 years ago
    Though you'd think this would be common sense, if you shower, shave, brush your teeth, put decent clothes on and try not to act like the girl is doing you a favor by dancing for you, your mileage will increase exponentially.

My best "rule breakers" have been when I work extra hard to treat her well. Women love to be treated well (yep, you can write that one down) and when they feel special, they'll make you feel special.

This is true regardless if we're talking about the cashier at the grocery store, the waitress at the restaurant or a stripper in a club.

One of life's true truisms - yep..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion