tuscl

Free/discount passes - where?

Sunday, December 20, 2009 1:45 AM
Wondering if any of you find free admission or discount passes on the web or anywhere. I've found them at some club sites (Spearmint Rhino comes to mind). Any other ideas? Why spend what you don't have to. Save it for the girls! I wonder why SCs don't do more internet marketing. Pretty easy to target, measure, etc.

10 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    also check out [view link] for internet passes Also if you ask a dancer or manager and tell him you want to introduce your friend to the club and if you could have an admission pass, he or she might say yes and hand you several of them. Club X gives them out a lot on their customer appreciation parties. Also there is a Ohio Night Vision magazine that has strip club coupons in it for either free admission or 1/2 off. You can get the magazine for free at several strip clubs around columbus. It is only for Ohio clubs but I am sure other states have a similar magazine. There is also a magazine in columbus that is called The Other. I am not too familiar with the newspaper/magazine but it is mostly about local art, music, and entertainment. They have some ads for strip clubs and the ads say something like "bring this ad in for free admission". They don't have free coupons in the magazine any more here in columbus though. I agree that if it was not for several free passes I received I probably would have never started this strip club habit/addiction. I once even received a free admission pass on my windshield wiper to go to doll house down the street when I was parked at a grocery store. One club here in Columbus, Kahoot's, used to have a free admission pass on their website and was ranked in the top 100 on tuscl. Then they took it down and started charging stiff $10 covers and now it is not listed on the top 100 tuscl list any more
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Also on the topic of free admission: "What do you think about this one? A Tampa politician has come up with a unique way to get voters to the polls, offer them free admission to a strip club. To entice a larger turnout, he's now offering free admission to his Mons Venus strip club when patrons show their "I voted" sticker at the door. The cover charge is usually $20-bucks. State elections officials say what Redner is doing is legal, since there is no Florida statute that prevents a business owner from offering a discount to voters for voting. " [view link]
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    If you're in a town with multiple clubs owned by the same company you can usually get either passes or a discount if you hit them both.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    The only strip club that I know of off-hand that gives out free online passes is Mario's Showplace in MA: [view link] I'm sure there are others though.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Almost every club in my area offers online free passes and/or passes in the local newspapers.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    A couple clubs in Atlanta have free/reduced cover coupons on the web. Question though: Is the idea to entice you to try it out the first time? Does it seem PL to use a free pass multiple times?
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Sounds *smart* to me. Why spend money just getting in when you don't have to?
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Most clubs I go don't do free passes but are BYOB.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    georg, i wasn't asking for financial advice. ;-)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    speaking of financial advice...sometimes when I do have to pay a cover I start to think about money and end up spending less overall on my visit. When I don't have to pay a cover or only pay a small fee I usually don't start to think about money until I am back in the couch room or VIP with a dancer. Dreamgirls in Columbus, OH charges a $10 cover regardless of how many girls are working or what time of the day it is. They try to justify this by offering "freebies" with the cover like a free meal ticket. This is really just their scam to sell more $8 drinks. I would rather just take free cover than "free with paid admission" gimmicks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion