tuscl

Getting Off

Vernon
Florida
Thursday, December 17, 2009 1:53 PM
I have seen reviews and posts on this and other SC sites where guys talk about getting off during lap dances (I'm not talking about "extras" just garden variety ass to lap friction). Is this common or just guys BSing? I am in Tampa and have gotten plenty of full contact dances at Mons but have never gotten off.

28 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    I have not had that outcome during a dance when I was not inside the dancer. But surely it happens; I don't think it's just guys BS-ing.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    In my local strip club area, it's usually getting off by extras.
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    When I used to go to clubs I usually got off from regular lap dances
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    I don't think any girl could ever bring me off by grinding me, i've never even come close no matter how good the dance and/or pretty the girl. For me it has to be a HJ, BJ or FS.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    I'm sure some of it is bullshit but believe me, a lot of guys can get off without penetration. I remember one night I "almost got off" in the club, just from grinding. But somehow the mood was broken at the last minute. I quickly left the club and easily got off in my car with very little manual stimulation and a lot of euphoric recall. Does that count? In my own case this has been repeated with variations many times. BBBJ, CBJ, HJ, TTP stimulation, ITP (Inside the pants) stimulation - they have all worked at one time or another.
  • Prim0
    15 years ago
    I have to admit that do tend to get off from a good LD. Perhaps its my fetish...I get off easier with a good grind that during sex with my SO. It can be embarrasing and from what I've read on stripperweb, the ladies find it disgusting. I prefer to think of it as a compliment!
  • scatterbrain
    15 years ago
    In my years of SCing, this has only happened to me twice. Both times, it had been quite a lengthy time off beforehand. And both times, the ladies felt like it was a complement in a certain way (at least that's what they told me to encourage the fantasy). But it is most certainly not the norm for me personally.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Is this common or just guys BSing? Some guys get so worked up that they are being touched by a woman that isn't their wife/GF that they do cum after a song or two. Personally, it takes me a very long time to get there because that's how my first lover trained me. The only exception being one time last year. I was taking a break from OTC Gal. I went to the Mansion and there was this gal who was the spitting image of a gal, who in my teens drove me absolutely crazy. After a couple of songs I was was right at the peak, just seconds from orgasm. I said "Oh baby, I wanna fuck you in the worst way." She pulled up and that was that. She was done with me.
  • You guys are fucking pathetic. Really. You can't get pussy in real life so you pay a stripper/whore to gring your dick through your pants. What the fuck
  • clamheart
    15 years ago
    Speaking of pathetic. Your reviews, 'definitelynot...', are pieces of crap.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I've heard some funny stories from strippers who said customers ejaculated from next to no contact at all. I guess there could be some overly worked up and sensitive to the touch.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I almost lost it once. The girl wasn't particularly attractive, but she found the right spot when she was grinding. Wow. I had to stop her before I ruined my jeans. LOL
  • Jmoney007
    15 years ago
    "You guys are fucking pathetic. Really." no we are not pathetic, it happens..... and to some, more than others. me personally, i get lap dances expecting to cum, does that make me pathetic? i dont think it does, but i bet people like you would think otherwise, do i care what people like you think? that ansewer is a big fat HELL NO!!! "You can't get pussy in real life so you pay a stripper/whore to grind your dick through your pants. What the fuck" for your information, pussy is hard for some of us to get and if we want to pay some stripper money to grind her pussy on our laps, so be it and if we happen to cum, they get a bigger tip. so technically its a win win, but i understand that everybody dont see it that way. i am paying my money to enjoy myself and that includes leaving the SC with sticky pants, but dont lump me into that PL category because unlike them, i know that its all just an act. this is how i see it, if i pay a stripper to grind my lap for 2 or 3 songs then i might as well get my money worth weather she knows it or not. i could just find a Whore and have her satisfy me for far less money than i spend at a SC and do everything thats not allowed in the club but theres 1 reason why i dont, the prostitutes in my area are eather ugly, a gay man dressed up like a woman or a tranny/sexchanged person. yes i have picked one up but as luck would have it, she was a cop. so i was hit with a fine and had my car impounded, i do not want to ever go through that again, that was my first and last time picking up a hooker. my point is this, i dont have looks and im a bit on the heavy side so most women would not bother to give me the time of day, and i dont have money to blow, however i do make just above minimum wage and have bills to pay so i dont have a whole lot left to spend on a woman who may or may not want to have sex with me, so i choose not to deal with that headache. so i go to the club, get a LD or 2 and leave happy(most of my SC visits last 45 mins to just over an hour) so really dont give a flying fuck what people like you think.
  • MajorBoobage
    15 years ago
    At Industrial Strip in Hammond the girls put a towel on your lap for the duration of the dance, because they expect to get you off from a grind. When I first starting going there I would warn them by saying "hey, you're getting me really close," and they would just keep grinding and say "that's what I'm here for".
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Dances don't get me off but HJ and sex with the one of the girls does.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I can get off with just "grinding" (tribadism, in my case), but that's just me.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I've had dancers in VIP that couldn't get me off even with a BJ. A lot goes into a truly good BJ other than just head movement.
  • JKPDX
    15 years ago
    I have some weird mental block that prevents me from getting off in a strip club no matter how private it seems. It's probably fear of getting caught. One girl really tried hard to get me off that she even ended up resorting to a HJ but to no avail. I actually started feeling a little sick in the stomach from having blue balls after an hour of VIP.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    At one of the clubs in the Des Moines area, the finest AA girl I've ever met just hit the right spot and got me off once. It was possibly the most intense lapdance ever.
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    never "got off" with just a dance. lap dance is just warm up for HJ or BJ
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    A matter of individual taste. Some guys go with the specific goal of getting off. For others it is an accident.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    gatorfan said: "I've heard some funny stories from strippers who said customers ejaculated from next to no contact at all." Guilty! Happened when I was just getting back into clubbing. Getting a $10 air dance, but as dance went on there was less and less air. Finally the dancer backed up against me and gave me a few seconds of covert grinding. That was all it took, lol! Kinda too bad it doesn't work that way anymore, think of all the money I would save.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    steve229- to follow-up on the story I heard, the girl said before that happened the customer said he wanted to do around $180 worth of dances. He ended up doing 1 with a $20 tip. The stripper later said to me, maybe I shouldn't breathe on the customers until it's the third song LOL.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    It used to happen to me a lot in years past. It may happen occasionally now with a very hot stripper but usually a HJ is necessary. Actually I miss the older result as it was cheaper and I would leave most any club a happy camper. As far as the PL reference, I suspect we all fit in that catagory to some extent. We are paying for compansionship/sex in the clubs. So what? That is what we choose to do with our money and I don't really care what anyone else thinks.
  • clamheart
    15 years ago
    A lot of guys dress commando style just for the purpose of getting off. I do. I have a few regulars who know the routine and can make it happen, but at my age it takes a bit more than it once did. It's a real pain going home with blue balls as JKPDX says...
  • ericsacto2
    15 years ago
    It might also depend the last time the person got off. To me, there is definitely a difference between a day's rest and a week's rest. "I've been in prison for three years. My dick gets hard if the wind blows." - Reggie Hammond (Eddie Murphy) from the movie 48 horus.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Some dancers find it gross when a customer loses a load, others make it their priority to insure it happens, to them we should build a shrine.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    txtittyfan is absolutely right. sometimes i just ask the girl how she feels about getting me off. I have found several in each category. For you guys who are still following this thread, please take a look at the three reviews and self-description of definitelynotgreenvegas. an interesting guy. a couple of years ago it would have pissed me off to read his comment that my predilection for getting off with lap dances is "pathetic". Now I just find it interesting - one man's opinion. My opinion of course is more along the lines of Jmoney007 -- it's realy no concern of notgreen or anybody else. i don't really care what your sexual mores are and i don't really care whether or not you care what my sexual mores are. i do enjoy readig other people's comments on this site. Most of the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion