tuscl

Strip club or whore house?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, December 12, 2009 8:56 PM
It seems to me that most guys posting on here are in it for extras. Me included.Does any one actually go for eye candy? If she does not put out,she is not on my favorites list.

31 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    I do not go for OTC, extras or ITC. If offered I refuse because I fear getting STD, LE or going broke. Yes, I have slipped a few times when I had too much to drink. Eye candy is my only purpose in going.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Mostly I go in the hope of getting extras in clubs over there, if it's not available the eye candy is fine by me. Over here I would have better luck trying to nail jello to a tree.
  • sinclair
    15 years ago
    I just go for the eye candy. Have been asked by a few girls to go back to their places or my hotel in the past but always turned them down. If they want to sleep with me after meeting me once then they've probably been "around the block" too many times. Don't want to catch the HIV.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    They probably have been 'around the block' sinclair but because this is their 'job' they are almost certainly likely to want to avoid HIV as much as you. I would be more hesitant about sleeping with a girl that I met in a night club than a stripper.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I mostly go for the eye candy, but if extras happen, they happen.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I think you choices are too limited. Somewhere between outright "extras" and mere "eye-candy" is a GFE experience, complete with hot, full-on 2 way contact dances - that's the sweet spot for me.
  • LoneLurker
    15 years ago
    Steve makes a great point. A number of my favorites fall into this category.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I think that the girls(at least my girls) are some what picky about who they fuck."I do not want to take any thing home with me".I do NOT use a condom with them. But it does not happen every day. Got to catch them at the right moment. Last month I had my best GFE ever. I mean EVER. We did stuff that I haven't done since high school.She offered FS at my hotel room but for a whopping $500. I passed but am sorry.I have known her for at least 6 years.Married but no kids.She gave me her phone number and email address. I am hoping to get it down to $200. I emailed her a week ago. No response.Wrong moment!!!?
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    I started going for the eye candy, turned into wanting "some" extras. Now I am looking for the GFE. I found the one, just trying to sway her now. She is pretty good at turning all advances down by numerous guys, but I will keep trying.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Do you guys use email to contact dancers to fuck OTC? I personally would not use email and just stick to old fashion phone. She probably does not want to be caught in writing talking about prostitution. Also several dancers I know OTC are too irresponsible to even have consistent phone service let alone internet or broadband internet. As for the original question of "do I go for extras or eye candy" and my answer is it depends on what kind of club I am going to. If I am going to an out of town upscale club then I don't even bother trying to get extras.
  • chasman
    15 years ago
    At home, about all I'm going to get is eye-candy and when I'm picking clubs I usually look for who's putting on the best show - I can see pretty, naked girls on my computer, but a good strip tease is a thing of beauty. When I travel, then I'm looking for the GFE sweet spot that Steve writes about. I usually won't say no to reasonably (and, at times, unreasonably) priced extras ITC, but it's difficult to find that when it's your first and probably last time in a club.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    They have to be good looking, but only interested in extras. Strippers are very dumb, have no morals or ambition, and have terrible personalities. The thought of any kind of interaction with them other than pay for extras is just plain bizarre.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Beer and my favorite bartender. Oh, and eye candy, but there rarely is any.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    Not sure what Shadowcat means by "extras" vs. "eye candy". I would make more of a distinction between "touching" clubs vs. "eye candy/ no touching" clubs. I, like Shadowcat have been going to clubs for a long time and I suspect we all become somewhat jaded over time. In the old days all clubs were "eye candy" only and us oldtimers had no other option. Once the contact started, a lot of us gravitated to the clubs with the most contact. I, myself now only go to clubs that offer two way contact. Extras (BJ,HJ,FS) are not necessary, but would be nice and usaully occur to some degree in the full contact clubs. I think I honestly prefer a trip to the beach over an "eye candy" club. It doesn't cost anything and the scenery is usually better than most strip clubs. Also better lighting and no smoke or bathroom trolls.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    snowtime. Bull shit. You know actually what I am talking about. You are not joining me next week for eye candy. Still love you dude.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat, you missed my point. I was trying to make the distinction between contact and no contact clubs. I suppose you were saying the same with an emphasis on extras. If you read my entire comment you will remember that I did say I only go to full contact clubs with no interest in eye candy alone. And yes, I am planning to attend your Dec. appearance at Platinum Plus next week. Hope to see a few other TUSCLers as well.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I go just to watch. I'm not having sex with any dancer and don't expect to. Now if they look good and want to touch me or get into a high contact lap dance at a reasonable price, I may bite. I don't think of that as an extra but I guess long ago, it would have been much better than just looking and spending a dollar or two at a time and then leaving after you finish your beer. I've turned down multiple dancers over the years who either wanted to take me home or wanted to have sex with me away from the strip club so I don't believe I'm going to strip clubs looking for sex or extras. I do like boobs and pussy though.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I guess in some clubs you could say I go to party. That is more than just watching. It may include drinking and doing some bumping and grinding similar to what some people may do in regular night clubs. I do remember one club many years ago that was strictly no touch and they had a number of 9's and 10's dancing in it. I really did go to that club just to watch eye candy. I miss seeing several very hot girls in the same club but I do not miss the no touch part. I do enjoy having a nice looking dancer sit in my lap. That would have been a big no no in the old no touch clubs.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    I go for eye candy, and because I like to tell myself it a healthier habit than drinking in a hotel bar... When you're traveling around on business, the nights get boring, I'm not going because I want extras. I'm going because I'm bored and looking/rubbing naked women is a good way to alleviate that boredom.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Hey, we all started with eye candy and then gravitated to contact and then extras. There's a time and mood for everything. For me, it's mostly extras, but some heavy contact will be OK at other times. But there are some times when I just want to relax, have a drink and look at the eye candy. And Casualguy makes a good point. there's also the party factor. I have to admit that sometimes I go to my favorite cluobs looking for high energy, vibe, fun atmosphere, etc. and it's not always there. But in those cases the contact and extras are usually satill available, but pat ot the mix is missing when thei party factor can't be filled at the right times.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    snowtime, Agree with the beach statement. A beach usually has WAY better eye candy than most any club. Of course, on the beach, you also get the down side that no one picks who can visit the beach. Sometimes difficult to tell if the whale beached or drove there! :)
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I occasionally visit some philly strip clubs for eye candy but most of my time is at clubs notorious for extras.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    I will say there are times I just go for the atmosphere. Many times going in I hear the music pumping, the smell of perfume in the air and it gets me geared for a great time. Just about everyone of my friends and family would be shocked beyond belief to find out I go to strip clubs. So the atmosphere is sometimes enough for me to have a great time.
  • whatevergong82
    15 years ago
    When I was in college, I first started going out to strip clubs, and that shocked some of my college classmates when a couple of them found out, who thought of me in those days as kind of a prude, if not a virgin (which I wasn't, since I have been around the block a few times--I just don't brag about which girl I nailed). I first went for the eye candy/contact, because I loved that along with some good stripper music, but now, I go to see if I can get extras. I got a taste of extras (with a condom--I'm not crazy) a little over 5 years ago, and I'm now hooked. If the club isn't offering extras, its crossed off my list.
  • how
    15 years ago
    I have no interest in being teased. If it is evident I won't be having the kind of experience I would like, that's no big deal...I'll just try some other time. At least in those cases I have not spent money, so it's not a total waste.
  • RickWood
    15 years ago
    The first time I visited a club I never expected any type of contact, didn't know lap dances existed, just sheltered I guess. That first visit was pasties and g-strings but two way contact all above the waist for both of us...and I tried several dancers. I heard about the girls at the "trashy" club across town on my next visit. That made me curious, so off I went to this other club...oh and this was long before I found this site. I sat down, watched one girl on stage get completely naked and suddenly this cute brunette sits down with me, asks if I've ever been to the club before, "No, I haven't". We chatted through another couple of dancer routines. I'd already asked the price of lap dances, not out of line with the first club. The music got a little louder and she leans over and asks if I want a private dance. I hedged, enjoying the conversation and said maybe in a few minutes. The music got a little louder and she leaned a little closer and says, "for an extra $$$ we can FUCK!" Little head IMMEDIATELY takes over and says lead the way, why are we still sitting here? She was hot and I was horny. The rest is history. I really don't enjoy a club anymore that I don't get a BJ or FS, I mean what's the point in going? I've had a few ATF's over the years, really based on their oral talents and the ability to carry on some sort of a conversation. That's my SC criteria, and I'm sticking to it!
  • curiousgeorgefun
    15 years ago
    used to go for just eye candy... now want more extra attention... i guess its like a drug... once you get hooked... all you want is more...
  • Jpac73
    15 years ago
    I just go for a good lapdance. I never really had any extras offered at the club. If I get a good 1 way contact lapdance that is fine with me. The most 2 way contact you will get in my "neck of the woods" are touching her ass or thighs, sucking her breast, and maybe her fondling your cock through the pants. That's about as far as it goes.
  • Jmoney007
    15 years ago
    my first trip to a SC was when i was 19 and it was for my birthday, at that time the no touching rule was still strictly enforced. i had got 2 lap dances that night and i thought it was a great experience back then, fast forward to about 5 years later, me and my cousin goes to a SC one night and the whole scene had changed, the lapdances were more or less mostly grinding(great grinding BTW) and the dancers were encouraging you to touch them, i really enjoyed my time that night and from that point on it seems as if the girls are intentionally trying to give me a "Happy Ending"(that should be added to the glossary) now that i have had this experience i dont want to go back to a strict by-the-book club, in fact i just go in hopes of getting a great lapdance that has a "Happy Ending" and if i dont get that then it was just a waste of my limited income.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    The wife and I have a great sex life. She gives me lots and lots of what I want and like. The thing she can't provide anymore is the 23yo body hot body. That's why I go, I sub-contract that out to strippers. So I'm more towards the eye candy side of the scale. I get lappers about half the visits. I'm a groper and prober, really don't care if she touches me or not.
  • TomGp
    15 years ago
    Just the eye candy and laugh for me. In fact the thought that I could buy sex with them I find a turn off - its the unatainability that turns me on. I'm no saint and don't judge anyone but paying for sex itself is a turn off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion