tuscl

Dancers in a Wig........

judyjudy
Michigan
Thursday, November 19, 2009 8:24 PM
Hey guys......... I was considering changing things up a bit and do not want to dye my hair, so I was wondering what your thoughts are on a dancer who is wearing a wig? I am not talking about a $10.00 wig from a corner store. I mean a real nice wig that would look and feel real....... Thinking about going Blonde........

26 comments

• Drippy
    15 years ago
    JJ, I prefer the real thing, both for hair and breasts. I have no preference of blonde vs other colors. That being said, just have fun whatever you decide to do.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    JJ --stay the way you are ----I have seen more than one gal lose her wig in the VIP as her head was going up and down and some guy got hold of it -even by accident BTW - where are you working now?
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    I don't like wigs. Especially on the black girls it seems like a crime. Every once in a blue moon a stripper will show up at my home just out of bed (no makeup or wigs or fancy hairdo) and that is ideal imo.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    in a word, don't.
  • scatterbrain
    15 years ago
    I would have to agree with the others here...I'd say no, don't do it.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    I'm against it unless you somehow think it will drastically improve things... which I doubt.
  • scatterbrain
    15 years ago
    Here's an idea...find a trusted individual (as much as you can trust anyone on this board ;-\) and let them do a comparison for you during the next time you're at a club. I'd be more that happy to oblige if and when I ever get back to your area. In others words, why don't you just give a try. Since, as you mention, you're not going down the hair dying route, then couldn't you simply take it off and move on?
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    Frankly, I'm against anything that causes too much of a drastic change. I know a girl at my favorite club who does that and she always looks worse for doing so.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    jj, You can do no wrong! :) I knew a dancer that had been diagnosed with ovarian cancer. After chemo and whatever, she wore a wig that made her more attractive. Go with whatever you wish and see the reactions then go from there.
  • scatterbrain
    15 years ago
    OK, Clubber might have a point specifically about jj. But how many of us judge based on the carpet matching the roof. I, for one, prefer the match. Even worse if the eyebrows don't match the wig color, just doesn't look right. Some of us notice these things even when the lady is completely naked.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    You are a real beauty. You don't need anything artifical, especially a wig.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I did read somewhere that when a dancer dyed her hair blond she saw an increase in business but ymmv. I think T&A are the main selling points, not the hair color usually.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    scatterbrain....no need to worry there is no carpet..........
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    JJ, You probably known the answer. It is not a wig but rather an extension To their existing hair. Makes it bigger. I have see a couple and was not impressed. But I want the pussy shaved every day. I do know 2 that do not shave but do keep it trimmed neatly.I still want it shaved.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Wig or no wig, suit yourself. You rock!
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    shadow----i changed it just for you hun-------------and by the way it is clean shaven everyday!!!!!!
  • scatterbrain
    15 years ago
    jj- Good point you make here, thanks for pointing that out. Nonetheless, my eyebrow comment still sticks I think. I don't understand how some "blondes" don't see that dark brown or even black eyebrows just don't match and actually can be quite distracting (even though Samsung believes its only all about T&A...I respectfully disagree).
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    ty scatter and you are right....point taken
  • scatterbrain
    15 years ago
    jj- we most definitely have to get together sooner rather than later!
  • scatterbrain
    15 years ago
    Saw your new picture on your profile. That blonde wig is NOT for you, imho.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I really have no problem. The decision on how to respond is up to Mr Happy.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    all those warnings about the dangers of a wig are right. You simply have to decide whether you can control things while wearing one. But if you go for it, it should make you look and feel sexy while still appearing natural. Anything that shouts fake is a no-no in my book. Or, if you rule out the wig but still want some color change short of the full dye which you don't like, consider streaking a few strands in the front. I've seen that done with good results for many dancers, just don't go crazy with it. !
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "That blonde wig is NOT for you, imho." I agree. I like the skirt though...lol...
  • Topspin57
    15 years ago
    Wig, Blonde, Brunette, Red Head, it makes no difference. It is the style of the dancer that makes the difference. Some of the best dancers were just plain sexy in terms of moves and most important to me, eyes, eye contact and facial expressions. Do what makes you feel the sexiest. This will turn you on and therefore make the dance more exciting for everyone.
  • ShotDisc
    15 years ago
    I think a great wig would be a nice change once in a while. something exactly opposite of what you are now. do it to make yourself happy and sexy. take on the persona of a person with that type hair when you wear it. Just make sure it is on securely. nothing worse than losing it at a bad time
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Sorry, but I do not get the dangers. You cannot trip on it (unless it is really long) I once new a Civilian. Can you choke one it? I have know two that were not totally shaven but they were neatly trimmed. So whats the deal?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion