tuscl

Wanna Dance?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, October 17, 2009 7:33 PM
What other terms are used? 1) wanna go get personal? 2) wanna go play? 3) lets go play with my boobies 4) lets go play with your dick 5) want to get up close and personal? 6) I'm gonna make you cum 7) I'm going to fuck you before you leave 8) I'll take care of you 9) Lets go where it is more private Add to the list. I am sure that there are many others.

28 comments

• chandler
    15 years ago
    Her: Are you ready? Me: What do you think? Her: I think you're ready.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    "want me to play with your balls" She told me she wanted me and she had a fetish for guys who wear glasses. However, the girl desperately needed follow up work done on her implants. They were as hard as rocks so I declined a dance. I am glad I did because later I learned from PMing another tuscl member that she is very low mileage despite her good alternative to "wanna dance"
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    One of the best I've heard, "I want to suck your cock!", and she did.
  • ebobrian
    15 years ago
    Has anybody taken care of you yet?
  • heshootsandscores
    15 years ago
    Want to take a walk?
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    "Ready to be molested?"
  • "Ready for a lie and a huge letdown?"
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    One of my favorites always goes "So you wanna play in the back now?" A different favorite goes "Let's go crazy!"
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    "wanna see me naked"
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat, I can't believe you left out.."wanna go on a field trip?" Also, "I want to take you in the back an molest you". Both of those led to good times.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    One dancer likes to ask if I want to go to Russia. I usually do, and she gives a great TF.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Her: I don't do penetration Me: Yes, I remember Her: So, are you going straight for the penetration or do you need a fluff girl first?
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Me (wearing a VIP room wristband): Hi Her: did you have your happy ending yet?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    magicrat, How did I forget that one? That was Ashley's favorite.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Her: Hi, my name is 'Sexy' (holds out hand to shake, as I take it I realize there's a condom in it that she tries to palm to me) Me: You must think I'm easy Her: not as easy as I am...
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    "You ready to have a good time?" or "You cocka is hard"
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    Only happened once, but I would not complain if it happened again. "The girl you just danced with says you want to fuck. Ready?"
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    "I'm going to molest you and you will cum on my tits." "I'm better than anyone you've ever had."
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    "Te quiero sua sexo"
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    For translations into other languages: [view link]
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    "please?"
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    "please?"
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    "let's play hide the weasel"
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    "Can you suck me 'til I cum?"
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    There's also "let's get freaky!"
  • gk
    15 years ago
    "Ready yet?" (spoken while sucking the tip of a beer bottle)
  • bornloser
    15 years ago
    After rubbing my crotch "your dick is alot bigger than I thought-lets go play" But the dumbest was "can you help me out-I havn't been fucked in months" She was there every night so she should have said "I havn't been fucked in hours"
  • 3LeggedMan
    15 years ago
    "Do you like to eat pussy?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion