tuscl

Anybody get a free extra?

potheadpl
Florida
And by that, I mean did you pay for a dance(or multiples) but get HJ/BJ/FS? I've had a dancer reach up the leg of my shorts and handle Little Potheadpl, but nothing more.

30 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    At 1 local club which was busted recently, a HJ was always included as part of the $30 lap dance. I can't say I ever received a BJ or FS as part of a regular lap dance, but yes another club did include that with a champagne/VIP room dance for $350 1/2 hr.
    15 years ago
    Got a free HJ to completion once. Other times I've received brief HJs but not till completion.

Actually the girl who gave the HJ started with an unsolicited BBBJ. When I told her I was close to popping, she switched to the HJ.

I've also received brief BBBJs several times from two other girls.

Don't ask for it. It just happens and I sit back and enjoy.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Often get BJ or FS for just the price of the dance(s).
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    The *dinner date* dancer in Detroit (I had to carry out due her brief bout of illness) offered a free sleepover... does that count?
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Yes.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    you can usually say something like "i'll give you a very large tip if you can make me cum" and you will be surprised at what some dancers will do to try to get that tip. Make sure you do actually give a large tip if they make you cum though unless you don't plan on being a regular.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    I had agreed to a HJ one time and the guy had problems reaching completion and I needed to provide a few licks to seal the deal.....if you want to call that a free extra.............
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    I frequent a few places where a HJ is fairly standard and a couple of girls will do bbbj to entice extra payment for FS. I prefer to go to completion witha HJ if more is available.

I have had a few bbbj to competion without offering payment in advance, but have always tipped nicely when it occurs.
  • ShotDisc
    15 years ago
    I have received unsolicited HJ's, BBBJ's, and FS for the cost of a dance. in all cases they were to completion.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "And by that, I mean did you pay for a dance(or multiples) but get HJ/BJ/FS?"

Yeah, at a few strip clubs, "extras" aren't technically anything that you would specifically need to pay something extra for. Also, if you get to know a dancer pretty well over time, there is the chance that you might get some "extra" fun for free. Good luck...
  • Yoda
    15 years ago
    I've never really been charged extra for "extras". Maybe it's the level of competition at the clubs in my area but I get HJ's, BJ's and FS for the price of multiple dances or a VIP room. Of course not ever dancer does these sorts of things but the ones that do are doing it at LD rates...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Nothing in a strip club is ever totally free.I get 2 for $20 lap dances from my favorites. I got 3 for $20 from 2 dancers on my last birthday.HJ's are done by most of the dancers for the price of the dances. So for me it is $40. Some of the girls will do BBBJ's for the price of the dances plus a $20 tip.Average for me is $60. FS is a lot harder to come by.Only a couple of dancers willing to take the risk. $120-150 including the cost of the dances and this does not include VIP room charges. I do not solicit extras.The dancers offering them come to me.I usually pass if it is early.I don't want the night out to end too early.But I some times cock block myself.I am ready to call it a night but found that my closers had already left. I suppose that I could have stayed and eventually found one but at twice the price.In these cases alcohol puts me to sleep.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Yes I have. Don't ask me how many times because I don't remember. It was with one dancer years ago who is no longer working at any nearby club. She always wanted to have sex with me so she was always working on getting me in the mood. However there never was enough privacy for her to finish anything and I wasn't that comfortable with what she kept doing in the club. Never had FS in the club though. I was wondering why one club installed hidden cameras, the dancer I knew already knew about them.
    I have had dancers sitting on my lap for so long that sometimes my leg almost falls asleep, that would probably be like some guys lap dances except I didn't pay anything for that. Hands sometimes roam. If I really want something for free, I'd rather meet up with a dancer away from the club if she's into me and not worry about either of us getting in trouble at the club.

One dancer once had me go back to the lap dance room with her and she took off her top, sat in my lap. She wanted me to give her a back rub which she must have liked the way I did it because she was always asking. That didn't cost me anything but my time.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    In one club I once encountered a dancer who reached up and didn't stop. I was very surprised. However I visited the club when it was pretty empty and nobody else was back there except us. She was doing a great job too. Then I suddenly saw a bouncer and he almost caught her. I decided I wanted her to stop dancing after that. She complained that she didn't get to taste anything yet. Never saw her again after that. She gave the best lap dances.
  • martlingus
    15 years ago
    Can't say I believe a word of any of this
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    WOW! martingus spoke! What insight!

Reviews: 3
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Careful, Clubber!

You may be accused of stalking....
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I just wonder about those that post with such low numbers. One would think they might lay low for a bit. Now he/she did lay low, but really 3 reviews and 1 post (yesterday) in close to NINE years?
  • zorro
    15 years ago
    I have gotten the following for the price of the dances: HJ, CBJ, BBBJ, pussy fingering, and CFS.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Well, in the '80s The National Enquirer ran stories about Japanese soldiers being found in the South Pacific Islands who thought WWII was still going on. Evidently loyalty to the Emporer ran strong!

I see 2004 was a busy year for "Martlingus"... it is remarkable though he/she recalls the password.
  • grant32
    15 years ago
    yes, HJ, BJ and many many more... almost each time. Just have to know how to be pleasant and don't push things. I have never paid extra for it.
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    used to have ATF in club in ATL that i visited about once a month. one of my visits earlier this year, she told me she was moving to FLA, gave me a free HJ as a going away present. ended up blasting her tits and she cleaned it up with kleenex
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Sure, it happens all the time in the right places but usually not to strangers or a newbie customer.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I have gotten BJ during a $150 sex session. While the $150 was for sex, the BJ was given freely. Right bf I came in her she had taken it out and gave some really good BJ and back it in it went. About 2 min later I shot off like crazy in her. Afterwards she took condom and held it up in light looking at the cum in it. She then put it in her purse - one of strangest things I have seen in a SC. Others I had done there would just throw the used condom on the floor.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I would agree in general - nothing in a SC (or with Strippers) is free. But free is a moot issue. There is really no such thing as free pussy I guess except for drug dealers who give themn drugs. One way or another, sooner or later your gonna pay.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    player11: "One way or another, sooner or later your gonna pay."

Sounds like a cliché, and a rationalization. Next thing "player"-boy you'll be telling us you pay them to go away.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Player, I think you're taking the adage about no free pussy a little too literally. It's meant as sort of an analogy for the costs, largely non-material, associated with a relationship or a casual hookup. It's not meant to assert an actual equivalence between those costs and handing a prostitute a stack of money. If you enjoy that, great for you but sorry, it's not all the same.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    ^^^ See that player, even my buddy chandler gets it. Let's see how long it takes you to catch on.
  • BeachBoner
    15 years ago
    13 years ago - dumpy place with "mud dancing" on 8 Mile North border of Detroit. Just got back from trip, went by for a couple drinks before home - ya never know. Place was called "The Zoo" It was a zoo.

Sweetheart sitting at bar and waitressing with "sexy-librarian-with-glasses" look brought over a drink and asked if I'd like a dance. I was at a small table by the wall, with a lot of other customers all around and a few feet away. Got the dance (she hiked up skirt and opened blouse for some nipple sucking) During several dances, she was chatting away about some of the crazier things that have happened in there. That was perking me up. Pun intended. She mentioned that sometimes she got horny dancing on a hardon. Said she once even pulled her panties aside and slipped a guy inside. I was hard anyway, and when she said that I thought I was going to pop up above my belt. Having had a few beers, I loosened my belt, unzipped, pulled it out ... she did a shy "oh my" and tickled the head a few times. I could have pried wheel covers off with my cock by that time.

A few minutes later she slid back from my lap a bit,, pulled the crotch of her panties aside, slid her pussy right over me, then slid down ALL the way in one fast motion ... she was SO wet and slippery. Remember that sensation like it was yesterday. She rocked back and forth for about 3 songs until I was at the point of no return and shot at least 4 times in her...... during this time she was picking up the change I had on the table next to me, and I couldn't have cared less. Probably got 30 - 40 bucks - who cares.......sitting on me, stil hard, she put her lips next to my ear and said "now that was a cum." I said "you were SO WET." She said, "yeah,I multi orgasmic too." She sat there with me in her until I went flat, schooched up a bit, I tucked it back in, she kissed my cheek, and went to get us a couple drinks.

No offer, no negotiation, just happened - lost my change on the table but WHO CARES. Will NEVER forget the slide down on my boner. Lot's of other stroking, sucking, dick out against her belly events but this was the only one where it "just happened."
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    BB,

The above is SOTT! Story Of The Topic!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion