tuscl

ATFs or New Exploration?

stripclubspy
Michigan
I have several ATFs at different clubs, but now I find myself drawn to seeking out new experiences in new clubs with new dancers. Which do you prefer, and why? (the couch is available)

26 comments

• domiandray
    15 years ago
    I always look for the new ones, even if the ATF is there. Reason being is that with the new ones you better get them fast as there's a chance you might never get to get them again. New ones might be there for a week or less then split due to not being handle the environment, or just in town for the week, or for whatever other reasons. It might piss off the ATF's but more often than not they tend to be forgiving and understanding, and will still provide the same service(s) as before.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I have a couple of ETF's but the dividend rate of return has not been beating the Lipper averages, so I'm considering high yield performing mutual funds.

Oh, we're talking about ATF's! In that case, I have 2 and with all the LE trouble lately at the club I'm not even remotely considering mixing it up. There's a better chance of more mileage from those you know.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    ATF = All Time Favorite. The acronym, in itself, excludes anymore than a single dancer. Now, of course, there could be a former ATF or a future ATF.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I prefer staying with favorites.I do not have to ask the cost and I know their limits.They are not always there. Then I try girls new to me.5% have been instant successive's.The rest were losers/ROBs. This can be a real challenge when traveling to new cities/clubs. I guess that this is why TUSCL exists.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Recently a favorite "caught" me with another dancer. Not sure if the fave saw me getting a dance with her, but she definitely saw me sitting with her and being friendly. Forgetting for a moment that this was not real life, I expected the favorite to be pissed. Of course, since this was in fact a strip club, the opposite happened. Better GFE, hotter dances, and a flurry of intimate text messages over the next several days. This is why strip clubs are actually better than real life.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    The customer is paying and is not obligated to fake a monagamous relationship. Dancers have no loyalty, why should we.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Why cant there be 2 ATF's? Why does it mean 1?
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Don't worry, Gator, there can be more than one ATF. It can mean just a stripper you're a little over-enthusiastic about or fixated on to the point of hyperbole.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Well, I guess one could have a tie. I, personally, do not think it possible.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    "... drawn to seeking out new experiences in new clubs with new dancers."

To BOLDLY GO WHERE NO MAN HAS GONE BEFORE?!?

Sounds like time for a name change to "James T." Good luck with that blue chick. Take along some extra red shirts (the security guys).
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    New is good. Keeps it simple. Plus, since I think I inadvertently got a dancer fired last week it's good to be flexible.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I have a tie then.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I generally like ATF-like dancers more than new ones. It's more comfortable that way. And most new dancers are ones you only buy dances from once. Then again, your ATF was a new dancer once.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    If I read about new talent on tuscl or stripclublist then I will consider giving her a shot..but the majority of my money is spent on favorites. Also the drop dead gorgeous types don't last long in Columbus market so I don't bother with them any more unless none of my favorites are there.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    I propose a new abbrviation, GTG or Go To Girl. I have 3 GTG's at the club I frequent most often, but still like to try new talent from time to time. With 2 or 3 GTG's vying for my attention (spelled m-o-n-e-y) it can be difficult to try something new.
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    For whatever reason, most of my GTG/ATF's get jealous when I get dances from others. Don't get it at all. But I will say that whenever they see me, they want to sit with me until I leave, so it's not like they're just trying to make sure they're the only one's squeezing the $ since sometimes they just sit forever without me getting dances.

All of them said I treat them better than most of the customers that come in (and no I don't bring them presents or even buy drinks so it's always weird to hear). But to answer the question, I've tended to stick with faves and get newbies whenever I get a chance. With 3 local clubs, I've consciously avoided one or another on occasions because I knew a fave was there and didn't want to be tempted to stick with the normal.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    CarolinaWanderer,

"I propose a new abbreviation, GTG or Go To Girl". I like it!

And if she happens to look like this, even better:

http://www.myspace.com/noelle

"Trust me, you’re gonna love me
    I’ma get the job done
    Boy, you know I wanna be your go to girl
    I wanna be your go to girl"
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Uscue13,
    Yes, $ are the primary motivation in a dancer cultivating a regular, but couldn’t her ego be involved also? For a young, impressionable dancer, having a sophisticated, charming and wealthy older man coming to the club just to see her must be an ego boost. Of course, in my case it’s a nerdy, boring and barely keeping his head above water financially older guy, but you get the idea.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    To me, an ATF is just another possessive female. I already have a "wife" - I don't want another one @ the club!

I prefer to explore the newbies, although some dancers that think you are "theirs" can make that virtually impossible.
    15 years ago
    I prefer my faves. Some I've known for 10+ years. I like the known.

Last visit was a Sunday afternoon for football. Not my usual day and time, no faves on hand. Saw a cute girl. Eventually got her to stop by. New girl squared, 2nd day on the job. Hyper. Talked my ear off. Couldn't wait to get away.

Give me my faves every time.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    My ATF works dayshift. I usually get to the club sometime late afternoon. I spend a couple of hours and get some dances with her, then explore the night shift after she goes home. I don't have a fave on night shift, and this club has a lot of dancers.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I have played the multiple club / ATF game because of wanderlust but the costs will drive u nuts.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    Got to the club where my ATF works about an hour before close (just wanted to unwind and ogle a bit). She was there and sat and chatted with me. It had been a lousy night ($$$-wise) for all the dancers. I missed most of another girl's (call her Alice) last set of the night while talking to ATF. Alice is the sweetest girl there (except for my ATF) so this was a bit of a bummer.

So I said to my ATF, "Let me get a dance from Alice, and then you and I can do a VIP". I figured the promise of the VIP $$$ would make ATF happy enough. Then she asked if she could sit next to me and watch during Alice's dance. Hubba hubba. ;-)
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Get rid of them after the 2nd or 3rd visit no matter how good they seem to be. Keep things fresh.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Why is Dougster so bitter???
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Why is stripclubspy such a faggot?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion