tuscl

Unshaven pussy's

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, October 7, 2009 3:24 PM
I have only met two in recent years. One is the only Brazilian I have ever met. The other is a black chick with huge natural D's.I found them to be erotic because of their non conformist ways.

21 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    It seems shaving is the norm. I was watching a movie called "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" (recommended; clever and hilarious), and a key plot element included a twat-shot. The director's commentary: "That pubic hair had to be added digitally, and no, I'm not kidding."
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    SC- I've seen alot of totally shaven Brazilian pussys, never an unshaven one yet.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    how - I'm also a fan of "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" with a pre-Iron Man Robert Downey Jr. (as Harry) and the always quirky Val Kilmer (as Gay Perry). And Michelle Monaghan is a babe. I'll have to check out the director's commentary next time. Harry: Still gay? Gay Perry: Me? No. I'm knee-deep in pussy. I just like the name so much, I can't get rid of it
  • how
    15 years ago
    Harry: Do you think I'm stupid? Gay Perry: I think you couldn't find where to feed yourself if you weren't constantly flapping your lips. Yes, you're stupid.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    I've never liked full chewbaccas, even when they were the norm in the 1970's. As a dozen strippers, and half a dozen ex's, have found out, I'm quite the expert at DATY. I prefer a clean field of work for the same reason that women prefer to kiss a cleanly shaven man.
  • bornloser
    15 years ago
    All the women in my "real" life have unshaven bushes so the rare hairy pussy on stage turns me on.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    It is rare to see a unshaven/untrimmed bush nowadays. Must be a global conspiracy to increase revenue for Gillette.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Dudester, Not ALL women prefer the a clean shaven man.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Men shave to make them selves look younger. It works for me.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I think I would resemble Blackbeard the pirate if I didn't shave. However I don't believe I would look older. Probably just a lot scarier.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Watchout for those Brazil gals. A friend of mine got a real tough case of Syph from one of them. He broke out in red welts all over and said his dick looked like an AF practice bombing range.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    SC, I had a beard from 1977 till I shaved it off about three years ago. Then I remembered why I grew it, other than my wife liking it, I hate to shave. So it was back in a couple of months.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    SC, I forgot the point. Many said I looked younger, but I thought I looked strange. Every morning it was sort of "who is that guy" in the mirror.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I have only seen it at the most low end clubs I've visited in recent years. One of the ones I've seen was a redhead with really pale skin and the effect was unique. She was worthless as a lap dancer, however.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Must be a generational thing. Over 40 always bushy. Under 40 almost always trimmed. All club dancers of any age are trimmed.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Clubber,when I was working I shaved daily. At first it was company policy. Then the policy changed to allow beards etc.Since I have retired, I have just become lazy (a Bum).The last time I shaved, a week ago, it took me an hour and had to change blades twice. I remember once my hotel did not have a room ready for me, so I went to the club in jeans and unshaven. The girls liked my 2 week old beard and said that I should keep [view link] daughter says that I look like shit when I don't shave. I have mixed emotions.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat, instead of using a razor, why not buy one of those $15 clipper sets? After you are through with the clippers it looks like you mighta shaved a coupla days ago. Much simpler. I adjust the depth so I always look like I shaved a week or so ago. But this has nothing to do with the topic does it. Most strip clubs REQUIRE all their girls to shave their pussy, even if the club requires the bottoms to stay on. Occasionally I see a little neatly trimmed landing strip, and I always like that
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I've never gotten syphillis or any disease from a brazilian girl and there have been alot of them.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    I love the natural look. I hate it that clubs require the shaven look. I want to see a real woman, not an imitation 10-year old. Besides, the amount of pubic hair tells you a lot about a girl--the more she has, the more testosterone she has, which means the more she is horny. Most of the (non-stripper) girls I've banged--about 60--have had higher than normal testosterone levels.
  • runnoft
    15 years ago
    I only know of one stripper who does not shave. Her nickname is "Bush".
  • kcjayhawk
    15 years ago
    Girls. Shave it. All.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion