tuscl

Which Celeb Would You Like To See In A SC?

Monday, October 5, 2009 10:30 PM
From time to time, actresses research roles in strip clubs. In my fantasy scenario, you go into a SC and find your celeb researching her role by actually doing lappers. During your lapper with her, you tell her you recognize her from ____ movie, or ___ TV show and she's flattered, although she thought no one would recognize her, because they would never think she'd do this kind of thing, and that's why she's taking the role. Things become a bit "friendly". Which celeb would you like to live this scenario with?

24 comments

• Chuck norris
  • Or magnum fucking pi.
  • how
    15 years ago
    It's the early 1990s, and the actress is Madchen Amick from "Twin Peaks." Or, it's right now, and the actress is Nadine Velasquez from "My Name is Earl." Many others would qualify, but those came to mind first...
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Madchen is hot. Good choice.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Eliza Dushku is my current favorite celeb. Here's a picture of her from the famous car wash scene in "Bring it On" She also looks hot in a cheerleader outfit. "Dollhouse" is must TV for me. I was surprised to find out she is not only the star, but also the show's producer (sexy and smart, now that's hot).
  • bornloser
    15 years ago
    Great idea. Sophie Monk plays a stripper in a new horror flick THE HILLS RUN RED. But I'd love to see Aubrey O Day on the pole. She posed in Playboy recently and she is smoking hot. Also Hayden Panettiere.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Hayden P just does not exude hotness. She's "cute," but enjoy your "Save the Cheerleader in the SC" fantasy... Eliza D is one of many hotties in the "Whedonverse." Amy Acker, Charisma Carpenter, etc...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Ever see the Quentin Tarantino movie, "From Dusk Till Dawn"? That should answer your question as to I'd like her to be!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    female: Alexis Texas! male: Chris Rock
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Olivia Munn or Gong Li. I'll take either, or preferably both.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw, I'd never heard of Gong Li, but judging by the name, I figured she was worth a look. Excellent choice!
  • how
    15 years ago
    Clubber, if you want to see Gong Li, watch "Curse of the Golden Flower."
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    This is silly. I have seen so many beautiful actresses that I could not begin to pick. Not to mention the girls at the mall or my neighbors wife. There are beautiful women everywhere. Unfortunately there are some bow wow's out there.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    shadow, But isn't that the point, our fantasy? No one answers the above question with an expectation of it becoming fact rather than fiction.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Clubber, I just cannot pick ONE.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Miley Cyrus for me, assuming she is now 18+?
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Actually, Miley is still 16, but I'll bet money that: A) She has given a few lappers in the past coupe of years B) When (not if) she plays a stripper, it'll be the best onscreen stripper we've ever seen.
  • GRENDELZ
    15 years ago
    Lindsey Lohan for sure. She seems like an extras kinda girl.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Miley Cyrus is rumoured to be starring in the second Sex And The City movie alongside Carrie and co. Blogs claim the Disney star is confirmed for the sequel- which has already started filming and will be released in 2010. AND some sites are reporting that Cyrus will play a younger version of lead character Carrie Bradshaw. It seems a strange fit if true- because Miley prides herself on being a Christian and is still only 16 years old. SATC meanwhile is known for being very explicit about sex and relationships. The second Sex’ movie is currently being filmed with stars including Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall in New York. The first SATC movie was released in 2008. [view link]
  • mgkreb
    15 years ago
    No doubt, Megan Fox.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    gridget! she's not a real world celeb..but on tuscl she is
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    I know I'll get a lot of flack for this one -- but i would chose Brooke Hogan. love that full , firm ass and just know she probably has a pretty pussy with big ole clit to munch on. all these guys that rag her ass about her body as probably gay anyway.. what straight male wouldn't hit that ass if was bent over the sofa in front of you. bet she can suck dick like a pro!!
  • bornloser
    15 years ago
    Audrina Partridge. Maybe the best bod on the planet. A lot of guys would fuck cute little Hayden-including me.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    sam, did you see her photo on my page? I have 23 more that are totally revealing but have promised her to not share them. She will dance for you but only if you ask for my permission. lol. StripShoper knew the rule. He didn't ask and didn't get the dance. Bro did get the dance but did not get the shadowcat dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion