tuscl

Blonde, brunette or redhead?

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 11:53 AM
So what's your preference? Blonde, brunette or redhead? Long or short? Curly or straight? etc. Lately seems to be a rash of “blondes” going brunette (or going back to their natural color). Is the blonde look out? Or just a seasonal change?

34 comments

• imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    color does not matter as long as it natural licking. Straight, medium/long hair is great, but not absurdly long.
  • derek380
    15 years ago
    blonde, long hair. early to mid 20's, 5'2 - 5'6ish range. thats what I like
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Which reminds me of a joke: A blonde, brunette and a redhead had a breaststroke swimming race across the English Channel. The brunette came in first, the redhead came in second and the blonde never finished. When the blonde got in the lifeboat she said, I don’t want to be a tattletale or anything, but the other two used their arms.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    The brunette had an MBA, impeccable work history, and great references. The redhead had 2 BAs, a long history of industry-related employment and a reputation for creative, independent thinking. The blond had a high school diploma, poor references and spoke English like it was a foreign tongue. But she got the job. Why? She had the biggest tits.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    My very favorite is platinum blond, straight and medium-long or short and teased. Although I'm okay with any color or style that looks good, blond hair always gets my attention first. It only keeps my attention if the face is jammin' and the body's slammin'.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Women can be gorgeous with any color hair. I suppose I've gravitated towards more brunettes than to blondes or redheads, but exceptions make the rule, eh?
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    If you like all three does that make you a Neopolitan? I think Blondes or Brunettes both can look great depending on the girl, even Redheads minus the freckles.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I don't think it matters as long as they don't go to extremes when dying their hair. Ever see blue or orange or silver? Black girls just do not look normal as blonds. It used to be that you couldn't tell a woman's natural hair color until you got her panties off but now most of them shave.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    gatorfan - you reminded me there's this cute redhead (goes by "Red" naturally) I've been meaning to get a dance from. I kinda dig her freckles.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    It all depends on the week for me...but lately I have been liking blondes a lot. I woke up this morning with a really sore leg because I had a big tit blond sitting on my leg while we were drinking and talking last night. She had a decent ass and big natural boobs but she was slightly overweight. She probably sat on it for about 45 minutes until the 2fer1 uptime was announced, which is when I bailed on her for giving me too much SS. (I wanted her to take the pasties off for our LD but she claimed they would get ruined if taken off and they cost $20...I offered her a $20 tip and she still refused telling me that after a few dances she'll think about it because she does not know me well enough yet) Karma is a bitch though and I woke up today with a sore leg from her sitting on my leg so long last night and had to take some advil.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Doesn't sound like karma, samsung1. She was trying to play you, and you deflected her SS. Good for you.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Two blondes are in California. The first one asks, 'Which is farther away, the moon or Florida?' The second blonde replies, 'Duh! Can you see Florida?'
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    I like 'em all, but have always had a weakness for redheads. Like Steve, I love the freckles, as well as the pale skin. They are often fiesty and fun and occasionally have a bit o' the Irish in 'em, which is a bonus. Better Red than Dead!
  • how
    15 years ago
    Blonde stripper is going to move from Ohio to California, seeking bigger bucks and her rightful fame. She boards her plane to LA, and plops herself down in first class. Ticketholder with that seat assignment asks her to move. She replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, and I'm flying to LA in first class." Flight attendant asks her to move. She replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, and I'm flying to LA in first class." Pilot comes back, whispers in her ear, and she moves back to her coach seat. "What did you say?" asks the flight attendant. "I just told her that first class wasn't going to LA."
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Speeding blond gets pulled over by a blond cop. Cop asks for her drivers license. She fumbles around in her purse and hands the cop a compact mirror. Cop looks at it and says "Why didn't you tell me you were a cop?"
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Like the hair on many Asian women, long, straight, silky, and jet black!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Clubber, are asian pussys horizontal or vertical?
  • how
    15 years ago
    Either way, gatorfan, their slick and wet...
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    What is the Mating Call of the blond dancers? "Oooh, I am Sooooooo drunk !"
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I think wasting money on lap dances from red head strippers is dumb... red heads are the easiest types of girls to lay. The last lap dance I got from an asian stripper had a bony ass and the lap dance was not enjoyable. She put good effort into her grinding but I just did not enjoy the bony ass..
  • Vivienne
    15 years ago
    Brunettes. They are usually edgier and are more real. Blondes seem to exploit the blonde aspect and they come across as too girly and dumb. But I'm a redhead myself, with freckles. :o)
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Vivienne - are you also easy?
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "So what’s your preference? Blonde, brunette or redhead? Long or short? Curly or straight?" If I had to pick just one, I would say red I guess, since they tend to be pretty rare. I don't care much for curly hair, but there are exceptions. Long or short really doesn't matter to me either. Actually, hair is the first thing that I notice about a gal.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    gf, In my experience, those I've directly witnessed, depends on if the dancer was standing or lying down.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    DoctorDarby, Thanks, man! You inspired me to go the club and find my own little redheaded girl. You were right, "Red" was Irish-Italian. The dances were excellent and the freckles were delightful.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Blondes seem to get my attention the fastest. I have wondered why the same girl can look a lot better to me with blonde hair versus brunette and I decided there must be something genetic about it since all my sisters were brunette. However if a dancer looks good, I'm not that picky. I prefer hair a little bit long but still short enough not to cover the tits.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    cg, You made me think of something. I've most always said I prefer blonds, but in actuality, my actions do not back up that view.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I have always had a thing for redheads, even before I ever stepped foot in a strip club. But really, it doesn't matter.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Although I prefer long haired brunettes (I share Clubber's view), it ultimately depends on the woman under the hair that really counts.
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    Absolutely no contest. Long brunette hair, maybe with some silky waves in it. The girl who can flirt with that hair will just turn me into a PL in a matter of minutes. I just spew dollar bills in her direction.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw, I just knew I was a lesbian!
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Clubber, I suspected that you were a lesbian long before I think that YOU even realized it! Love the new avatar, BTW....it's rather hypnotizing
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I've always had a thing for redheads, I just can't recall seeing many cute ones in clubs. Some girls look pretty hot with fake red hair, although I agree that pink or green hair looks dumb. I do sometimes like blond hair on black chicks. The artificiality is kind of a turn on.
  • bornloser
    15 years ago
    Blondes with big tits
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion