tuscl

Sugar Pie Honey Bunch

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 10:53 AM
What “terms of endearment” do you hear/use in the club? Hear anything new or unique lately? I get the ubiquitous “sweetie”, but one dancer calls me “Dad Gone Wild” which I appreciate for creativity. (Yeah, I know, she probably forgets my name, but sometimes I forget hers, too)

29 comments

• wallanon
    15 years ago
    Earlier this year I had one that kept saying "mi amor". Wasn't there long enough to know if that was her nickname for every guy or not.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Last xmas I gave TUSCL_Brother a t-shirt that said "I recommend the sausage" with an arrow pointing down.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    stripclubspy, Saw a guy at the club last night that had on a t-shirt that said "five dollar foot long" with a big arrow pointing to his groin. Was that you?
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    "bubbie" is Jewish slang for grandmother, lol. I get "five dollar foot long" a lot.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    In my usual club, even girls whom I haven't yet met address me by name; I guess that I'm the object of conversation. Otherwise, I usually get Big Boy, Handsome, Sweetie; I guess I remind them of someone big, handsome, and sweet.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I also think besides southern charm, there is texan charm...the women I met from there have all been really friendly.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    One that I like to use for its double meaning is "my pet".
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    how, that is the southern charm.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Along the lines of you fellas that get "popi" from the lovely latinas, I get "mommi" from them alot too. I also occasionally hear "baby", "honey", "sweetie", and "hey asshole you forgot to pay me".
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    I don't know. In my regular club, I'm hearing some other terms of endearment. The most common ones are: shithead, loser, asshole, limpdick, and cracker. I just smile and say thanks. That seems to make the girls happy, 'cuz they usually walk away laughing.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Of course, in many southern states, you'll likely be called "honey," "sugar," and "sweetie" by every woman in every service-oriented business, such as restaurants and shops.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Called sweetie alot and was called by ATF a sex maniac before.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    "boo is a term that is derived from the French word "beau" meaning beautiful. In 18th century England it meant an admirer, usually male. It made it's way into Afro-Caribean language perhaps through the French colonisation of some Caribean islands. "
    15 years ago
    Sweetie, baby, babe, daddy, and papi are probably the most frequent. One girl used to refer to me as bubbie.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    I was the "naughty professor" for a long time at one of my old clubs. A couple of girls used to wear schoolgirl outfits and play "hot for Teacher" for me when they went onstage. That was fun.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Actually, Steve, I was not just "having some fun with" samsung; rather, I was guessing out of ignorance. Thank you for the actual info on what "Boo" means in context. I learned something today!
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    samsung1, I think how is having some fun with you. In black culture, "boo" is a term of endearment for a boyfriend or girlfriend (from the french "beau") Check out the song "My Boo" by Usher (with Alicia Keys: It started when we were younger and you were mine (my boo) Now another brothers' taken over but its' still in your eyes (my boo) Even though we use to argue it's alright (it's alright girl, that's okay) And if we haven't seen each other in a while, but you will always be my boo Feel better?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Most that know me just call me "Oh my God". And of course, in South Florida, Popi is always a favorite.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    lol
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Like how, I have one favorite that calls me popi which is Spanish for daddy.
  • how
    15 years ago
    "Boo" = ghost = "whitey"
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Also some of the black dancers have called me "boo" before...that is what they call other customers as well.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I also get "sweetie", but I also get "Sugar" and "Honey". One girl calls me "Big Daddy", even though I don't think I'm that big. Another girl always goes "Hey You!", which sounds rude when reading on the computer, but the way she says it is endearing.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I get "cutie" and "sexy" a lot.
  • notgreenvegas
    15 years ago
    I get "asshole" a bit
  • Drippy
    15 years ago
    Hey baby!
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Unlike DandyDon, I AM a big guy, and I get a lot of "Big Daddy." South of the Mason-Dixon I get a lot of "Sugar." North I get a lot of "Sexy."
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    DandyDan - re: Big Daddy - maybe she's refering to another part of your anatomy?
  • how
    15 years ago
    The latinas often call me "Popi." It's generic...they call their boyfriends and probably most customers that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion