tuscl

Do guys in Strip Club washroom ask you about girls in club?

Watch out they could be cops trying to get names. I resent it when some clod asks me something like that as he needs to find his own fun. What I am going to steer him to my girl? Also if they ask if you been having fun (like extras) just avoid answering - could be a cop wanting to tag you.

14 comments

• DandyDan
    15 years ago
    This has never happened at any of the clubs I've gone to with bathroom trolls. All they ever seem to do is play with their phone.
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    It's happened to me - and it was a weird one. Dude was like "Don't those shaved pussies make them look to young?" I was like "They shave their pits and legs too - does that make them to young?" I beat feet after that. Dude gave me a wild vibe man.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I have not talked about the dancers with the bathroom troll...but I have talked to another customer and it was a brief conversation. He just mentioned that the girl I was talking to was highly recommended. We did not talk about extras. I ended up buying a dance from her and thought it was OK at best.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    I'll talk to guys on the floor about what's good on that shift. Don't talk to guys in the club bathroom because it's a bathroom and that's just not something I do. I make an exception at the office because some people were apparently raised by wolves, but don't worry about offending strangers.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    I haven't, but strangely enough, I had a dancer that I'd previously rebuffed ask me if a particular dancer had provided me a "happy ending". I told her that I was happy enough with my dance, and left it at that. She struck me as being a bit more gaudy/gauche than the norm.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have never initiated any conversations with customs in the men's room but if they ask me a question that is not too personal, I will give them a short, polite answer. Now, out side that mens room,I have talked to many but never give any specific information. Unless the are one of my TUSCL buddies.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Whenever they talk to me, I grab a mint and in my best Boris Badinoff voice I say: "supărat, I a face nu speak englez , tu patetic bărbat." Which is Romanian for "Sorry, I do not speak english, you pathetic bastard."
    Practice it with a lot of glottal hitches and sounding like you are getting ready to lob a loogie at him, and they do 2 important things: first, they leave you alone, and second, they do not expect a tip.

That is all.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    The mens room has one purpose and it's not conversation.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    The bathroom guy at my fave club only asks me if I have weed.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I usually avoid conversation in the men's room. It is usually instigated by people a little too tipsy.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I don't usually talk to anyone in the men's room. I only remember overhearing general comments like all you need is a pair of tits and ass to make some easy money. I don't usually hear too much talking in the bathroom.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    Ze Romannnnian acczent eees deeefeecuuult to masssster. I prefer my New England mannerism, which is cold indifference. I'm there to pee and wash my hands.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I've overheard guys who came in together talking about strippers in the men's room. They're usually young newbies who are amazed by ordinary contact or believe a stripper is into them and might hook up later. Of course, I always butt in and tell how foolish they're being. (Not really.)
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I resent some guy asking me what dancers in the club are hot, etc. Let him find his own fun. Especially if its a stranger.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion