tuscl

Breast Enhancement

Drippy
Florida
Friday, September 11, 2009 3:14 PM
If this topic has been discussed here, I apologize. At a recent SC visit, I was sitting with a fav and were speculating whether the dancer on stage had enhanced breasts or natural. In many cases its obvious, but not always. I figured my fav was an expert since 1) she is female and has breasts, and 2) she spends many hours in the club with women who bare their breasts. We had a good time and some good laughs. BTW: my fav is natural. So, I thought I'd ask which do you prefer, natural or enhanced? I've experienced enhanced that felt like tight skin wrapped around a grapefruit or like a lumpy tennis ball. Others are more natural. How much does breast enhancement cost? Is recovery from the surgery painful? How long does recovery take before she returns to the club?

48 comments

• stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    We PL's tend to think that women only get boob jobs to be more "competitive", either in SCs or in real life. Jess reminds us there are intensely personal reasons, too.
  • jess_cowgirl84
    15 years ago
    I have natural D's (approximately), at one time they were DD's...not sure why they "enhanced" themselves, but I liked it other than the fact that I am a perfectionist! And by far natural boobs are rarely "perfect" one is usually larger/smaller than the other one, slightly higher/lower than the other...which mine are. Nothing that is that noticeable by those who have seen them, BUT it's a constant issue in my mind. Yes, I have considered and am still considering getting some "adjustments" made to even them out and try to make them a little more "gravity resistant" if possible, but I don't want to do any drastic changes. I just fear gravity since they are naturally bigger, and it would be nice to have them just "firm enough" to go without a bra and not feel self-conscious. Anyway...if I had the money, I think I would consider some modifications to them...but as it stands my boobs are the least of my body obsessions, so I doubt that I'll be changing them any time soon!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Clubber- you wanna go double or nothin on a OSU vs Florida Nat Championship (actually this year should be OU not OSU)? No paying up in silicone or saline.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I prefer natural and don't like it too much when they get implants. I have heard of vitamins, etc. that you can take to enhance your boob size without surgery but I do not know if they actually work.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Shadow, I'm sure I've felt both. Still willing to endorse natural though. Funny though, the one gal who comes to mind for looking cartoonish with her new set was recently mentioned in a review. I had met her at Rick's in Seattle; the reviewer gave the same dancer name and mentioned the enhancement but at a different club now in the Seattle area. She really does look like she has a pair of basketballs under her clothes.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Shadow, I'm sure I've felt both. Still willing to endorse natural though. Funny though, the one gal who comes to mind for looking cartoonish with her new set was recently mentioned in a review. I had met her at Rick's in Seattle; the reviewer gave the same dancer name and mentioned the enhancement but at a different club now in the Seattle area. She really does look like she has a pair of basketballs under her clothes.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    God does a much better job then any doctor! I know a gator fan that would have gotten hers free from me, $1700 each, but she did not have enough faith in the gators to beat OSU a couple of years ago.
  • dudeanonymous
    15 years ago
    Definitely natural, although I've seen some very nice fake ones that looked natural. As with any surgery, there's also a risk of infection. A buddy's wife ended up in the hospital for a week on IV antibiotics after her implants. Don't know if it can be covered by insurance, but a dancer recently told me that the military will pay for the surgery, anesthesia, etc. and all the girl has to pay for are the implants themselves. (Yes, hers were fake, and yes, she was a military member moonlighting.)
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    ChoclatDiva1 - and afterwards just let us know if you need a helping hand with the breast massages.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Sensitivity. I have heard that some girls lose sensitivity with boob jobs. I asked my fav about this. She said some do and some don't. For her it increased because she now likes playing with them more and having others play with them.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Samsung, I know a few girls who had them done, prices ranged from $4000 to $6000 for everything.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    By the way, No I didn't pay for them, I'm just retelling what they told me.
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    I don't like them franken-titties.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Just wondering if these strippers have to pay outrageous prices for their breast implants because they don't have insurance? I know most cosmetic procedures are not covered but the medical aspects of it such as anesthesia, follow up appointments, etc. might be covered or the insurance company might have a pre-negotiable price with the medical provider that would save you money.
  • ChoclatDiva_1
    15 years ago
    I'm glad you guys started this thread. Now I know I should fill my cups but not let 'em overflow...
  • how
    15 years ago
    I prefer natural, even if they are small. However, some natural breasts deflate or sag after nursing children. Breast enhancement that restores those breast to near-original size and shape is a fine thing. Those typically feel very good, relative to the implants for increased size that stretch the skin taut. One dancer I know got moderate implants. While we hung out together in her apartment, she would have me massage oil into her breasts for very long periods of time...she said it would prevent hardening (didn't have that affect on me, however). She is a good friend. We have never made love, but share a certain kind of intimacy.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I too prefer natural. I do know 2 dancers at my favorite club that have exceptional looking and feeling breasts. They were both done by the same surgeon. I even got any inquiry on here for the docs name. I got it and sent him the name and where he worked. I know one guy on here that paid $5.000 for his daughter to get a boob job. She was not even a dancer. That was several years ago, so I expect the price has risen to $7,000. They need to get redone every 8-10 years. You see a lot of older dancers that never got them redone. (money?)The one favorite was getting hers redone 2 weeks ago. She said that they would be a slight bit bigger but would feel much better. I can't to wait to check them out. Neither overdid it size wise.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Used to be favorably impressed how implants stretched out clothing, etc. And in the buff they can look good. But wow: to the touch they get old real fast. And I can't imagine having to sleep on them at night on a regular basis, let alone the extra back strain some gals experience. I'm now firmly in the natural category. [When I see a gal with the 760cc implants (the big ones) I have to avoid laughing disrespectfully.]
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    CT, It is also dependent on which they use. Silicone vs Saline. I think saline is the preferred option. You are correct. Size is measured by CC's injected.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    I vote fake for looking at, and real for playing with. It should be obvious that there are exceptions to the first part of this equation, as I have seen my share of spectacular natural boobs. I have, however, only found one dancer with implants that were fun for playing, and hers were modest implants to fight, as mentioned above, a bit of droopage from bearing children. I found the implants, but had to work pretty thoroughly to do so. As an aside, I appreciate the fact that she was willing to work pretty thoroughly herself to find my parts that are important to ME. Natural.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Drippy, I for one never tire of discussing stripper's breasts, enhanced or otherwise. The other night one of my favs cupped her breasts, held them out to me, and said, "My bobbies are six months old!" I believe she paid $7K, and needed about 3 weeks off from the club. The first week she said she could barely get out of bed, her Mom had to come stay with her. And yes, her doctor told her that her breasts should be massaged regularly. I try and help out with them whenever I can (being the nice guy that I am).
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    BTW, the club in NH I visited last week was a small titty lover's dream. All the dancers were natural, none larger than a C-cup, most B or less. The strange thing was they kept insisting that I put my stage tips between their tits, then they would try and push them together to grab the dollar, but half of them couldn't really do it because their breasts were too small.
  • kansasgent
    15 years ago
    I like breasts that stand out. The larger they are, the more they need to be helped in doing that.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I prefer naturals myself but a nice set of fake C's that don't look obviously fake are nice too. The secret with fakes, I dont want to obviously be able to tell they are fake, so having them sit nicely on the breast is important. I hate when the girl looks like they shoved a ball inside her chest very obviously stretching out the skin, etc.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    Enhancement of otherwise low self-esteem is important, but putting plastic bags in your boobs to accomplish that is a mistake. Like the personality laden with hyperbole, the fake boob decision often loses its original intent and becomes a visual freak show. I think I can feel the seams on those softballs.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    haha how about the OSU vs USC game tomorrow? That game will determine if OSU makes it to a bowl game this year or not.
  • how
    15 years ago
    samsung1, you can be certain the Buckeyes will be in a bowl game this season, even if the Trojans humiliate them. It just won't be a "BCS" game. Regardless, the Southeastern Conference rules.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    IT is always amazing to me how guys always support their Universities.I have a TUSCL buddy, trogangreg That graduated from USC (CA). There is another USC in SC. They are the "game cocks". He once told me that trogans and cocks go together.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Prefer natural--hands down! Or should I say hands on? Real is always better, that's what I tell every dancer who asks if she should... But I never criticize the bolt-ons if they make that decision, I only compliment them. Natural feels better, and yes, the two enhancement options do result is a different sensations to the touch--saline is more like the real thing, while silicon is obviously something artificial. As to the personal sensation, I'm told it all depends on where the incision is made and if any nerves are cut. I've heard some say sensation is less, some say there is more. More may be a factor of self-esteem I suspect.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Enhanced is OK with me as long as they don't look like they are ready to burst.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    It's complicated, isn't it? There are really three factors, right? (1) how they look (2) how they feel (3) how they make the woman feel They need to be not too tight, and to still have some natural "hang". Large boobs that completely defy gravity look weird. I also don't like it when the surgeon moves the nipples half-way up the front, where they never really are... A couple of my ATFs were very tall, slender, elegant, and practically flat-chested. That's not typically my type, but in both cases it really worked for me and I encouraged both to NOT get their boobs done. Especially if she's really slender, big boobs can look really disproportionate and out of place. That said, I'm thinking of a woman who was very slender and petite, who had very large implants and that REALLY worked for her. I mean, she would have stopped traffic on the street in a cocktail dress, and at the mall in jeans and a french tee she would have had men pushing baby strollers crashing into each other. Giving a LD she was extremely sensuous. I think part of the appeal of really large implants is what it implies about the woman's nature... if she's so into sex that she's willing to modify her body to the point that her boobs become the first thing you notice about her, and dominate your memories of her, then HEY... she's really into sex! that's the fantasy, anyway... On the other hand again, I'm thinking of a dancer I only saw once... never approached her, because I was on a mission at the time to locate an ATF, but she had the largest, most beautiful, most natural looking breasts I've ever seen. 99% sure they were natural... based on gravity effects, plus nipple placement... they were huge and full and round yet not saggy and just looked so soft. Been kicking myself ever since for not grabbing "the opportunity". I guess I'm saying I'm flexible!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    shadowcat- funniest rivalry USC (Trojans) vs Oregon State (Beavers) Back to tits, I agree with txtitty about the not looking like enhanced are about ready to explode out of the girls chest. Some girls who get a nice fake C almost look perfectly natural if they are done right. Most strippers get big fake tits which can look ridiculous.
  • 4oureyes
    15 years ago
    Personally, I think a B cup is the ideal size, anyway, disregarding the question of real or fake. That's just a preference, I'll cheerfully enjoy any size if it's natural, but I hate fake boobs. To look at under clothes, fake boobs are OK, but most I've seen nude just look wrong, and they always *feel* wrong. I once had a girl that had B cups so I thought everything would be OK (who gets B cups put in?) but once I got my hands on them I discovered that they were hard as rocks. She was a nice enough girl, so I didn't say anything, but I was quite disappointed.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I once read that the favorite size for men is a 34B(include me) but it seems to me that men glorify BIG tits.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    "funniest rivalry USC (Trojans) vs Oregon State (Beavers)" Gator, two years ago, in The College World Series, The U of Cal-Irvine (Anteaters) met up with the Oregon State (Beavers). Irvine was the road team, on which their jerseys are shortened to "Eaters". I believe the Associated Press wrote a story on it in which an Irvine player was at first, next to the Beavers' firstbasemen during the game, providing the photo op of "Beaver-Eaters".
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    That's a good one too. Another one would be S.C. Game-Cocks vs any of these other schools mentioned. I dont know that a B is perfect but I'd prefer a B over a ridiculous looking D+ (this actually sounds like a completely unrelated statement I would have said back in college, funny).
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    From a review of Club Platinum in Vegas posted in August 2008: "At some point a slim fillipina (name started with a D I think) walk up and looks cute enough so I nod when she asks if she can sit. Dances were only $20 I think so I took a flier on one and back we went. Her enhanced boobs were rock hard, she must've been a little chilly, and I spent a song and a half bracing myself for a poke in the eye with the herky jerky way that she moved. Scary." I felt like I'd been in a friendly sparring match afterward. Not the first and probably not the last time it'll happen. Prefer natural. Have no issue with anything a woman chooses to do to her body and expect the same if she asks me for an opinion. Whether or not the dancer does it for me depends on a lot more than her rack. For women in general I've dated the range from A through D and made out fine. With a pair of larger B's or C's I'm pretty much set with what I like in terms of fun. Have not dated any girls with enhanced racks, but couldn't tell you if it's personality or opportunity. And yes, I know my reviews and posts have a bunch of typos.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    I glorify big tits! That's why I want a dance from JJ. mmmmmmm, D's Boob jobs have really improved over the years. If you can get a dance with a recently done gal, you'll know what I mean. The newer ones are so much improved over even 2 years ago.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    gatorfan, If you wish. As a matter of fact I will do that for any uf game! See, there wasn't a bet, and I know you are a gator, but ZERO X TWO = ZERO!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Clubber- It's all about the natinal championship rings and this year will be 2 in a row! Thats 2 for 2 = 100%. Back on the tits topic, a big D on a girl 5'4 or smaller can actually make the girl look fat (not to mention tits usually look obviously fake).
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Not the bet you offered, gf. And the gators might get another. Let's see Charleston Southern, Troy, AND Florida International? Now those are powerhouse programs! I know, I know, the oh so tough sec. Yes they do beat each other up a bit in the sec games, but then they have a LOSING W/L record against good teams outside the conference! So I guess it isn't all THAT tough a conference. Agreed, breasts can be too large AND too fake!
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Fake tits always look fake to me once the top comes off. If they're gonna get them, I feel they might as well tell the doc to make them really obvious, to broadcast her desire to be a sex object. Also, strippers don't have breasts, they have tits. Chickens have breasts.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Strippers have breasts, cows have tits. Well, let me rethink that.... Some strippers ARE cows, now aren't they?
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Cows have udders typically with four teats.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    There is a cartoon on my page. It shows two bulls sitting in a strip club. There is a cow on stage. One says to the other "sure they look nice but are they real?"
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Philip A. Stein -D's you would need to a couple hun
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    I have an otc friend who had hers done 10 years ago. They are huge and rock hard. Everything else about her is perfect but that. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what choice she has now...if she removes them isn't she going to have a lot of loose hanging down skin?
  • pop
    15 years ago
    All this talk about college mascots reminds me of my college days. I uploaded a picture of a cheerleader from my college days. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion