tuscl

Mood killing conversation with dancers?

potheadpl
Florida
Some dancers have no sense. I know that's stating the obvious, but let me elaborate. One of the clubs I go to is kind of a dump, but the girls are fairly attractive but really attentive. Hustle for drinks and dances is minimal.

One dancer sat down with me on a recent visit. Probably 30, blonde, decent shape. I got a dance with her and in the middle of it she tells me she has 5 kids and a husband at home. Seriously? This is what you want to tell me while you're grinding on my dick?

Another girl told me, within the first 10 minutes of meeting her, that she was on probation for stabbing her boyfriend. Why? Because he KILLED HER BABY. WTF? Yeah, that's a turn on.

18 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    You're supposed to feel sorry for them and willing to give out lots of extra money to help them through their difficult days. They do not understand we are in the club for fantasy, entertainment and escape from the stuff they are complaining about. When I've heard that stuff during a dance, I stop right there, pay for the full dance and find another dancer. She got paid and I hope she got the message.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I dont think strippers looking for pity are worth the lap dance, I've had a few say too much and it made me have zero interest in doing a lap dance with them. The top strippers at any particular club know how to game the system, create demand for themselves and just say enough to get us to go.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    just curious potheadpl, what are the types of conversations you like to have with dancers? Some days I like hearing about their personal problems and drama but other days I find it a mood killer.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    It reminds me of that song "Lap Dances Are so much better when the stripper is crying"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3xpS9oJi…

I personally have not had a stripper cry during a lap dance...but I would think that would be a mood killer.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Danca drama can kill the mood.
  • bumrubber
    15 years ago
    Lotsa solid women in this profession too, but it's always been a haven for lost souls and damsels in distress. Expect some drama, and just try to be nice.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    SAmsung1---I don't mind when dancers tell me about their kids. Most are single moms and their kids are important to me. I don't steer the conversation toward that, however. No, I tell dancers jokes and ask them about music they're into. I work in a female-dominated field, so I know lots about things women are into, like shoes, hair, and handbags. They seem to LOVE talking about handbags. It's funny.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have talked to my favorites about every thing you can think of. They are almost like family to me. The only mood killer has been when they admit to being lesbian. My ego can not take that.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    I have a rule: the dancer has to have "permission" to tell me her problems--that is, she has to have a history with me, be a fav/friend, etc. If it's someone new, she doesn't have "permission" to get into sob stories and I usually tell her that and end things.

Re dancers crying; had one or two who were friends cry over real personal or home issues. Rare, but it's happened.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Only my ATF has cried. There were some strong emotional things happening and I was her comforter.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Some dancers have little els they can talk about. They think they are making interesting conversation. The good thing, as you have just found out, is that you become more aware of how f'd up some peoples lives are.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    A lesbian that I find attractive, who puts out, and I'd like spending time with sounds like manna from heaven. The ultimate until something better girl. As for dancers in tears, it took me a minute but I remember one that was particularly bizarre. Her makeup was running and she was telling me some truly crazy shit about her day (court, assault charges against her and whatnot) while trying to talk me into OTC.

She had a nice rack so it took multiple seconds to decline.

The only subject that tends to grate is when a dancer insists on knowing why I don't want a dance from her. Kinda like breaking the fourth wall.
  • GRENDELZ
    15 years ago
    Worst one I ever had was "have you accepted the lord jesus christ as your savior" as her thong was to the side and well..... lets not go there. true story
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I have to confess to a “guilty pleasure” fascination with stories of strippers' crazy lives (as long as I can go back to my safely bland middle-class life afterwards).

Kinda of like “Cops” on TV – fun to watch in small doses, but I could never be a cop and have to deal with those people on a daily basis.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    One girl was dancing to a song that had the word Jesus in the lyrics. I made a mention that I didn't expect to hear the word Jesus in a club. She didn't hear me so she responded "I love Jesus!"? Then she showed me her vagina and pinched her nipple. Weird.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    I love Jesus, nipples, and vaginas
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I don't typically hear strippers praise Jesus during a lap dance, but if it's a really good dance, they might say something favorable about His Father.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Was getting a LD once when the girl leaned over to the side so she could see herself in the mirror behind me, and started poking her hair.

Me: Is something wrong?
    Her: I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow, and I'm wondering how I should have it done.
    Me: How much do I owe you?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion