tuscl

Club after club, after club?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, September 17, 2009 6:28 PM
Are the reviewers that do 6 clubs in a single night just trying to buildup TUSCL credits? Or are they hopping from one to the other in hopes of making the BIG score in less than an hour? Or are they just trying to provide information to the rest of us? My max has been 3 clubs on the same day. I was just checking out clubs in a city that I was not familiar with. In the last few years, two has been my max. The last time I did more than one was a year ago. Trogangreg and I were checking out a brand new club in Atlanta. It was so disappointing that we had to leave. In my opinion you are much better off to just find a club that you are comfortable in and get to know the dancers. The mileage goes up.

24 comments

• tdcx
    15 years ago
    If you ever do the BLOCK in Baltimore, you can't but help to go bar to bar
  • KootchieKoo
    15 years ago
    Once when visiting Phoenix I hit 9 clubs on the same day, didn't like most of them and spent very little time in all but three.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Do people actually do Strip Club Crawls? one after another w/ goal of getting drunk by the 10th one
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Seems easy to do 6 clubs in a day. Typically, a club will be dead so off to the next one in hopes of finding life. Angels was dead. RolLexx was dead. Coco's was filled to brim with hot dancers and plenty of customers. Next day at same hour Angels may be filled with hot dancers and lots of customers---or maybe it will be the RolLexx. Almost never go to the club on Biscayne anymore---I think it is still called Secrets. I've been told Diamonds shut down-----no huge loss in that it was a very expensive black club at end and the police were there in extreme force. Tootsie's seems like a long ago memory----too expensive (if you want dances, dirt cheap otherwise). That big club---keeps changing its name---next to Tootsie's seems like a total waste----few to no dancers and expensive. Along W. Dixie before the government shut down all the little clubs it be so simple and fun to go thru 6 or more clubs. I'm not a biker and bikers don't have a natural love for me-----but, it is damn nice to visit a biker strip club for ONE quick beer and RARELY some dances. The bikers don't get hyper if you aren't planning on staying long. Anyway government in this supposedly free country knows best and the bikers and their strip club got booted.
  • dennyspade
    15 years ago
    I visit 2-3 clubs in a day when I am in certain areas. This may be the fact that that I am in Indianapolis on a business trip/pleasure excursion and want to see how "my old haunts" may have changed since my last visits. You can hit 4 to 5 Lingerie bars in the O'Hare Airport/Mannheim Road corridor in a matter of a few hours. The only variables are the girls dancing those shifts. Contrast that with the Twin Cities whereby you can do a pub crawl with same dancers as she completes her shifts at different clubs. I guess I should post some updates on some Chicago suburban clubs I have recently visited.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    Chandler mentions ESL. Easy to hit 6-8 clubs in an 8 hr (or less) timeframe there. San Francisco is about the same, but a lot more expensive and not as much fun. I bot a lifetime TUSCL membership in 2004(?) for $49. I'm glad I did. I make an all day adventure out of writing a simple club review. I guess if I practiced I could get better. LOL
  • Yoda
    15 years ago
    I will sometimes visit three clubs in a day when I go to Providence as there are four or five clubs all within a short drive. I may visit a few more in the same weekend. I will most likely sit down and write all of the reviews on the same night however so, on line, it looks like I visited them all in the same day.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I've heard of people going to clubs in order to write reviews, but I just go for the pussy. Nine times out of 10, I visit just one club at a time. However, when I travel to places where the clubs are close tegether, it's no big deal to hit several in one day. East St. Louis has a lot of small dives where I might duck in just long enough to see that there are no strippers worth staying for before moving on to the next stop. Of course, I don't review every one of them. Keep in mind that just because somebody reviews several clubs on one day doesn't mean he went to them all on one day. After going on a trip, they may post reviews all at once of the clubs they hit over several days' time.
    15 years ago
    I often will hit two in a day. For example a club in Philly on my way to Atlantic City then a club in Atlantic City. Or the other way around. I like to "break up the drive" ;-). I'm pretty sure I've been to three in the past but those were when strip clubs were closely spaced on "strip club row" and I was doing scouting. Checking out clubs or checking to see if I'd bump into MIA dancers. Each stop was generally short and there was no cover charge or maybe just at one club. I do far more visits than reviews. If I go to a new club or one I haven't been to in awhile I'll do a review. Other than that then just to keep my VIP membership active.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I don't recall doing more than 4 in a day. Sometimes, it's for informational purposes and sometimes it's looking for the score. It's also possible if they do a lot of clubs in a day that it's because they are in a bachelor party. I remember one time I did the 4 clubs in north Des Moines and I saw the same bachelor party at 3 of them. As for writing reviews, whenever I go on vacation, I got better things to do than write reviews, so I save that job til after its over. I do other stuff besides go to strip clubs, for one thing.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    My max comfort level is 3 local clubs in one day. But it's possible here to do four. But why? I can see 3 for getting a range of experiences. But again, why diminish the experience unless you know you're getting into a bad one, and if that's the case, why? So when I go out it's usually limited to one, occasioonally two places--but the second would only be because the first was disappointing.
  • mreef
    15 years ago
    Ditto on the 3 clubs in one night. If I was single and didn't have a family at home it probably would have been 4, but I didn't want to push my luck with "staying at work late".
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    minnow, few guys on here will respond to PMs or emails unless they are frequent posters on the discussion board. I got an email from Kuwait a couple of days ago. He was being redeployed back to the U.S. with a stop over in Atlanta. He wanted info about the strip club scene here.He had 11 reviews, so I filled him in.
  • ww
    15 years ago
    It can be done...just depends on the motivation of the individual and what city they are in...I've hopped quite a few places in 1 day when I'm visiting a location I don't get to very often (like Miami). Obviously the Baltimore Block you can go in and out of clubs quick since you don't pay cover for most of them. If you hop a few clubs during dayshift and don't have to pay cover you can hop at least 4-6 clubs in one day (dayshift and nite) if you really wanted to. Obviously, if I find the right club for myself I stop hopping.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    sc- Why don't you pm the reviewers in question, and ask them? I don't pay that much attention to recent reviews, focussing instead on cities that I have an upcoming trip to. I agree that 6 in 1 night is excessive. There's the possibility of a "buddy membership"- eg roomates, frat bros etc- whereby 1 guy hits Club a, b, & c, other guy hits Club x, y, & z. Nothing wrong with that as long as reviews are accurate/insightful. My shortest reviewed club visit was 20-30 minutes in Deja Vu- Lexington, it was a DEAD Friday afternoon with only 3 dancers. One can often get the flavor of a club in that timeframe, though a truly good club will want to stay much longer. Three club visits in 1 day/night is the most for me- those have generally been 1st time in city in "club rush" mode.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Most I have done is 2-3 when the clubs are close together. Sometimes it takes a second or third to find the right dancer for the evening.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    As long as the reviews are honest, I don't see any cause for concern. Unless the last two were written while still drunk from hitting the first four clubs. Objectivity begins to wane after a few drinks. Dancers in the last club of six can look good when you're in the bag.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I've been to three in one day. Ended up in the same club I started in, too. The area in which I got to clubs is full of them. I've been to six clubs within 15 miles of each other, and there are still plenty to check out. And that's just Pasco county. Pinellas and Hillsborough counties are ridiculous with clubs.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    My max in one outing is 3 clubs. That was a few years back in Phoenix. I went to clubs I had never visited before. Turns out, there was a reason I avoided them. But 6 clubs in one outing seems ridiculous, and has to be a waste of money.
  • Otto22
    15 years ago
    My personal max has been four clubs in one day. This was an exploratory trip, the first visit for each club. This took about 6 hours. It was probably worth it to discover clubs I won't be returning to anytime soon. I do think Founder could limit the number of review credits for any one day just as he limits the frequency when you can review the same club again.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    sam, yes managers change often but it is the owner/s that make the club rules. A while back a favorite got fired from my favorite club for heroine use. I got the info from her dancer/friend/dealer where she was working now. I moved to the other club. I found her. She was delighted to see me.We had a couple of drinks and then went to VIP and fucked. She has since moved on.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    As I recall, 3 was my tops for an evening. All done on a "scouting" expedition.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Regarding TUSCL credits: one need not go to a club to review it. Regarding club-hopping: I've never hopped 6 in a day, but there are times I can tell within a half hour if a club will be worthless that visit.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    There is Route 161 in Columbus, OH that has several clubs along the road or just right off the road. And I have spent an entire saturday going around to the different clubs so it is possible... Sometimes after visiting a club I don't feel like writing a review right away. I will write it a few days or maybe even a week or two later. I agree that the mileage goes up if you are a regular but what if one of your favorites gets fired and ends up at a different club? Also club management changes every other year at some of the clubs around Columbus.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion