tuscl

assuming its legal....do you think there are strippers that dont grind?

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 1:59 PM
Like title says......if grinding and 1 way touching was allowed and the norm...if a girl told you that in a year of dancing she NEVER touched a guys lap with her crotch...what is the % chance of that being true. Again, never grinded not one time. Impossible?

18 comments

• andersonsc
    15 years ago
    No man I mean every other girl grinded her ass off. She was the only one that didn't. Bullshit huh?
  • andersonsc
    15 years ago
    No man I mean every other girl grinded her ass off. She was the only one that didn't. Bullshit huh?
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Air dances are common for some dancers. They just don't make as much money.
  • andersonsc
    15 years ago
    Grinding is to stripping as punching is to boxing. Its just part of it
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Anyone in favor of a lap dance cost structure based on contact: -Table/air lap dances $10 -Grinding/limited contact lap dances $20 -Grinding but more contact below the belt lap dances $25 -Private lap dances with extras and full contact $30
  • bumrubber
    15 years ago
    gatorfan, That's pretty close to reality anyway, except the more expensive options are usually more expensive than that.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Grinding contact is standard in Detroit. Air dancers will wind up broke.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Unless she's a 10 and/or not making hardly any money, not too believable. However I might think because she is a dancer that she can lie just as good as any other dancer.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I know it's close to actual but it should become a standard/strip club law. There still are some air dance clubs charging $20 for nothing.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I don't know if there are strippers who don't grind (again, assuming that's allowed within the rules), but there are always going to be girls who allow less than other girls within any given club, despite the competitive nature of the business.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    As superDude says all dancers definitely have contact and over the last couple of years I have not any dancer who did not offer extras and even offer carry outs! I am so happy I live in the land of Detroit strip clubs!
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Look, it is obvious that you have fallen in love with a stripper and she is selling several crocks of shit. You are coming to us to try and convince yourself one way or the other about her truthfulness. Dude. She is a STRIPPER. She sells a line of SHIT for a LIVING. Please stop.
  • andersonsc
    15 years ago
    Nope. Swear that's not the case. My best friend did it in 99 and we were talking about it. She made herself out to be a perfect angel and I just don't believe it. She says she never sat in a mans lap. Never took a dollar with her tits. Never flashed pussy. Never did anything basiclally. Yet made tons of cash. It just didn't add up so I was wanting to know do y'all think she's full of shit like I do
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    stripper not grinding? I get upset when they aren't jacking me off.
  • andersonsc
    15 years ago
    Its cool man u aren't causing any arguments at all! We all know what goes on in clubs.....I'm not stupid but ignorance is bliss
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Here's a description of one jack joint I go to: Entire club is small, roughly 40ft wide by 75 feet long, xmas lights on the outside with a pink painted roof, inside the club has black walls with cheesy school-type decorations hanging from ceiling and on walls for the upcoming labor day holiday, 2 small stages with 2 poles in the center of a BYOB bar with seats around the bar counter, the bathroom is 2 urinals and a toilet with no stall and condom machine, 7 private lap rooms with doors and a bench with seat cushions. This club aint fancy but does makes Mr. Happy-Snake-Wigglesworth always feel right at home (another discussion topic).
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    "Nope. Swear that's not the case. My best friend did it in 99 and we were talking about it. She made herself out to be a perfect angel and I just don't believe it. She says she never sat in a mans lap. Never took a dollar with her tits. Never flashed pussy. Never did anything basiclally. Yet made tons of cash. It just didn't add up so I was wanting to know do y'all think she's full of shit like I do" I'm not laughing at this because I'm afraid I might hurt myself.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Impossible?" I'd say yes...there's no way that her claim could be true, unless maybe she's always worked at an air-dance club. "Never flashed pussy." This could be true if she worked at a strictly topless-only club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion