tuscl

Does bringing buddies to your regular club cramp your style?

I have found that when I take some of my friends to my favorite places, they tend to screw up my normally good thing. I had a VIP party at Diamonds one night and invited a few buddies for the free drinks and free passes. One just moped around (one girl asked me "why is he so sad?")and left early, while another stiffed a girl for a dance (I ended up paying her)and complained all night that "the bitches just want to take your money." I kinda get the impression that many of us go to SC by ourselves so that our less-experienced and often disappointingly rude friends don't screw up our vibe with the girls. It amazes me how many guys are totally ill-at-ease and even hostile when confronted by a pretty girl who wants to rub her breasts in their faces. How do you folks deal with those occasions when you are with a group of guys who don't seem to know how to act? Are we forced to be loners due to the boorishness of our fellow males? Do dancers judge us by the company we keep?

15 comments

• steve229
    15 years ago
    Doc - I have a couple old friends from before I became "respectable" that get it. They are the only ones I can go clubbing with, but it is a rare event since we live in different states. About 3 years ago on a business trip some co-workers talked me into going to a club with them. They exhibited the kind of idiot behavior you describe. I prefer to be a loner.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    It never cramps my style but then, I don't associate with boorish strip club goers. They are all TUSCL members. They enhance the experience. I feel a little disappointed when I visit my favorite club and none of them can make it. The dancers have told me that they like my friends and most say that they will give them my lap dance prices. So who have I partied with? In no particular order: badcat988, theDirk444,trogangreg, minnow, StripShopper, rob0411, shekitout, pop,snowtime and his friend, magicrat, Tuscl-Brother,uscue13, TimboATL,chandler. I have swapped PM's and emails with many more and look fore ward to meeting them. And I can't leave out gridget. Btw, there might be another convention the fall. Oct-Nov?
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Of course, most TUSCL members are on a whole different level so getting the chance to go clubbing with them would be awesome ... as long as no one brought up politics!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I dont think bringing friends "cramps any style", I'm not trying to pick up the girls and these girls have seen every type of bad behavior known to man already. Strip clubs are about having a good time and friends can behave badly at normal bars or anywhere else.

My perspective of strip clubs are no different than any other bar or restaurant. I cant tell if others have some higher regard for these places or maybe trying to keep up some reputation with the girl(s)?
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    I had a buddy who dragged me along a couple of times to a club. Both times I was on a limited budget and the second time I tried very hard to beg off as I only had ten bucks. It was a totally awkward situation.

Besides, I only know how to solo in a club. My tactics are to score. I zero in on a dancer and I'm not really there just to socialize, which is why you take a buddy anyway.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    TUSCL-Bro - I hope you aren't saying same dancer was giving a simlutaneous HJ to you and your friend in each of her hands??? Say it isn't so. I'm not a 2 guys on 1 girl fan, now 2 girls on 1 guy.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I once went with my son and a couple of his friends to a favorite of mine and one of his friends. Since I was almost 30 years older and the "old man", I seemed to get more attention then I ever did without them there. I really don't know the reason, unless they figured I was the one with the money.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I like going to topless places with my friends to drink a few beers, hang out, and get some low mileage lapdances. It's fun.

But nude clubs I go solo by choice. I am there to see the dancers and get high mileage dances. Period. A friend with me @ a nude joint would seriously cramp my style.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    It depends on which friends. Recently, I went down to Texas and hung out with one of my old buddies for a few days and he certainly doesn't cramp my style. And another of my old friends does not as long as we decide to go to my favorite club, which is his as well. Take him to my #2 club, though, and he can be annoying. We went there once together, and that was it, and there won't be a next time. As for work friends, they can be idiots, but it's been awhile since I've gone with anyone from work, so that's not really a problem.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    I probably wouldn't take a friend to my regular club, mainly because I can't figure out what the purpose would be. No alc, so no drinking buddy thing. Maybe I could arrange a really high mileage dance or two for him on his birthday.

A regular at my fav club is a guy who I know in business outside the club, and we are are able to compare notes on a few dancers. He's saved me some time and money because I decided not to get dances (or OTC) with a certain - usually new - dancer after hearing his negative report.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    Thanks for all your interesting replies. I knew I would get some good responses. I like lopaw's distinction between the topless gentlemen's club social occasions with friends and the more individual search for mileage that leads us to different clubs. I also have one good friend who got the whole nudie bar, lap dance thing and we always had fun and never got in each other's way. Just as several of you recounted, I don't get a chance to go out with him very often so I am forced to forage on my own.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    I enjoyed this thread. I have gone to clubs solo (a lot), with miscellaneous guys from work, with a few clients, with a couple of close friends, and with my current GF. The worst occasion was when I took a good friend, who has been to plenty of strip clubs, to my favorite dive club in Phoenix. He just couldn't adjust to the music, customers, and girls. So he sat there looking uncomfortable and the girls figured he was LE! Well that sucked, because they avoided me as well.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I've only gone with a group of friends to clubs where lap dances were out of the question just to drink and get loud and obnoxious. I don't have any friends who like to go and get lap dances, etc. If I did, it would be with the understanding that we'd each feel free to pair off with strippers as the chance came along, not necessarily hang out together all night.

That's worked well for me in meet-ups with online SC acquaintances. During breaks in the action, it's fun to re-connect and compare notes. But I don't want to give up too much of the one-on-one intimacy with strippers that is the main reason I'm there. That would be my style cramping concern, even without a friend with a downer attitude.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Bro, I am not usually into group sex but will make an exception the next time we hook up at PP. I am going to see G_ _ _ in a week or so and will ask her if she is up for it. I would really be surprised if she says no. I think that it would cost us $150 a piece for an hour in our hotel room. Are you up for that?
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Do dancers judge us by the company we keep?"

I'm sure that they do, just like any other people would. I've only been slightly embarrassed by some of my friend's behavior at a strip club, and all of it was in the distant past...back when none of us really knew how to act any better in the first place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion