tuscl

Muftis vs. bikinis

Dain
8in/21cm
One of my favorite sights at a club is one of the dancers in her muftis (civvies, street clothes) before or after her shift. I'm almost always surprised, half the times pleasantly. It's still a "forbidden thrill" to see a "girl on the street" showing her tits and pussy.

14 comments

• wallanon
    15 years ago
    It is interesting to see them in a different light.

As a change of pace, I'll occasionally get a dance from girls in their street clothes. I've had some unpredictable things happen catching dancers while they're switching gears. It's a lapper with a twist, you get a glimpse of who they are outside the lines, and after some striptacular action it's tough to look at ordinary cotton panties the same way again.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    I will never forget the first time I saw my ATF outside the club, in daylight, in her civies. She was gorgeous in the club, but so much more so outside...
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I agree that sometimes seeing a stripper in her street clothes is very attractive...other times you see her in her street clothes outside the club and you realize how ugly she is. The bright flashing lights, the dark setting, and the alcohol tends to make ugly girls get away with being semi-attractive in the clubs.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    A majority of the dancers I see in street clothes are dressed so casually you would not even think they were dancers.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Ditto imnumnutz! And I enjoy watching other guys check her out and I AM the one with her!

I can't say I've ever seen a KNOWN stripper OTC that that was ugly. Less attractive then on stage, yes.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Clubber, my experience matches with yours. I've seen several strippers in street clothes, both inside and outside the club. Usually the street clothes and the daylight lower the "exotic appeal", and I personally don't find it a turn on. But I can see how others may have different perspective.

One thing I truly believe - it is the behavior, much more than the natural physical being or all the artificialities that come to play, which ultimately determines female attractiveness. I'll take a plain-looking or moderately ugly girl with a great personality, big smile, ability-to-make-me-think-she-really-likes-me, over a gorgeous stuck-up babe that projects an aura of superiority.

Oh I just thought of a clever saying that fits: "Beauty is Only Skin Deep". Can I copyright that???
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I was walking into a club from the parking lot at the same time as a dancer. She was a girl next door type, natural beauty with little/no make-up, blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, wearing some college sweats, pulling her little valet bag and just looked cute as heck. We chatted, seemed to hit it off, and she said she would come find me after she changed.

A while later a dancer comes over and starts to sit with me. I tell her I'm waiting for someone. She says, "I thought you were waiting for me." Turns out it was the same girl, but I hardly recognized her. With her heavy stripper make-up and typical stripper outfit she lost all appeal to me.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Seeing a stripper in street clothes is a turn-on because it's out of context. If all the strippers in the club worked in jeans and sweats, you would soon grow jaded with that and long to see them more tarted up.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Some women just have it. Others don't. On May 15, gridgets birthday, TUSCL_Brother and I took her out to lunch. We met at our hotel.She put an extra effort into looking good. A 2 piece outfit. In the car, I put Bro on the spot."Do you know how some dancers don't look so good when you see them OTC in broad day light? What do you think?" His exact words "WOW". The next day, the 3 of us were joined by another dancer for breakfast. Gwen, just looked like Gwen. No better or worse than she appeared ITC. Then there is "XXXX" I saw her in the parking lot one day. A nice petite body but a face that only a mother could love. My favorite dancers all agree that she is one ugly duckling. Spends an hour in the dressing room making herself presentable. And she pulls it off. You would never guess that they were the same person.

I have seen many dancers OTC. Some look just as good as ITC. Others turn into real dogs.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Seeing dancers in their civies is always a turn on for me. It puts them into a real context, which I like. Sometimes they look fashionable and treny. Others times/other girls are just ordinary. it doesn't really matter.

With clothes being a part of how people take care of themselves it is a good measure of someone's true character and self-image. It's an fascinating insight.
  • neoloki
    15 years ago
    one night i met a fabulous svelt blonde dancer and spent considerable quality time with her. she was very engaging and as it turned out, both of us were foodies. we compared notes on fav dinner spots and i split with happy thoughts and tented trousers...the next night i was at dinner with my own SO at a favorite SE hangout when who should walk in but the fabulous svelt one in a very brief green sun dress. as wonderful as her work garb was, nothing could possibly compare to her dinner attire, and, oh how she worked it...there was not a breathing guy in the house that failed to spot her. g-strings are swell, but give me a stylishly worn little rag anytime...
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    TUSCL_Brother- Youare correct Sir. I don't wear or even own any of the slutty dance wear that all the other girls wear. I always will go on stage with the secretary / librarian look. I am working on something a bit different for my next outing, but i think going on stage like that has certainly gained me a bit more attention than if I went out in a spandex dress or something.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    jj,

When guys walk down the street, sitting in a restaurant, at the airport, wherever we are, always "strip" the lovely ladies around us. At least in our minds. In a club, you come on the stage as one of those women, and take your clothes off for us, well you hit the basest of male instincts. BRAVO!
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    your wish is my command
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion