tuscl

Bean Town

CCRiderm
Pennsylvania
Wednesday, July 8, 2009 2:20 AM
OK, I'm headed to Boston for some work and will likely be up there quite frequently from now on. I've read the reviews and quite frankly, it is not too encouraging. Anybody from the area with a recommendation for something nice? Thanks.

6 comments

• wallanon
    15 years ago
    Drive an hour South to Providence.
  • mreef
    15 years ago
    Extras -> Providence (most all clubs) LD only (no upsell, good 2 way contact, no extras) -> Mario's Air dances -> most other MA clubs
  • pinhead
    15 years ago
    all depends on what you're ued to. If you can't make it down to Providence, I can suggest the Foxy Lady in Brockton. Could be about a 20-25 minute drive, unless it's rush hour (45-60 mins) Real good contact in the LD area, maybe a little more in the VIP. Got an HJ upstairs once, but wasn't really worth the $$$. They have quite a variety of girls for all walks of life. I usually get there btwn 5:30-6:00 and the shift changes at 6:30. Massage girls are available for $10 a pop. Most are ok, but not all.
  • Yoda
    15 years ago
    The clubs in Boston proper are pricy and absolutely no contact. Head to Alex's or The Foxy Lady both south of Boston or Mario's west of Boston. Providence is you best bet as there are several clubs all within a few miles of each other once you get there.
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    Thanks guys!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Besides seconding a drive down to RI, I would add that you'll get a fair amount of contact (no "extras" though) by MA standards at Mac's Two Lounge & Kittens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion