tuscl

EXTRAS - Your definition.

Clubber
Florida
Saturday, July 4, 2009 11:48 AM
In another topic I said, "What does one consider "extras"? I would imagine that to some in other locals, just seeing a completely bare breast might be considered an extra." Myself, "extras" would require nudity on my part as well as the dancers, then sexual contact. Your definition?

27 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    For myself, "extras" is my dick in her pussy. I'm not fond of getting head and I don't like HJ's for pretty much the same reason-in that the girls seem to not understand how to handle Mr. Happy. My clothes off, ITC, while fucking her, is a bonus to me.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I agree that extras have a wide range of meanings, depending on the club or locale. However, since this board covers clubs from all over, for the purpose of discussion the highest common denominator (i.e., the definition in the Glossary) is what usually seems to be agreed upon. However, in the vast majority of practical cases, what people are getting is a handjob.
  • how
    15 years ago
    My definition of extras is straightforward: any sexual activity beyond the lapdance grind itself. These include HJ, BJ, FS, and maybe some other freaky stuff I don't know about... As for me, only one extra is of interest: FS.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Ultimately, the dancer will define "extras." After all she's going to expect and demand payment so she will contral what is to be done.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    My minimum definition: At least a handjob. As often utilized, implies "job to completion".
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    chandler & SuperDude, Thanks for the reply, and I agreed about the glossary, but I asked, "YOUR" definition!
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Extras I have experienced: HJ, BJ, and sex. Performance by the dancers can vary. The best is one I have been doing - loves to give HJ, then sex, and will finish you off with HJ if sex doesn't get u off (a real sweetheart. She gives really good HJ, It turns her on to do it! Another will give you BJ then sex and some more BJ then back to sex and I explode in her like crazy - so much fun with her and only $150. Dancer skill and performance in these areas can vary so spending your money on a new one while passing up a proven one might be a dumb call.
  • now_starring
    15 years ago
    I am of the belief that dancers only get paid to dance, and any touching is an extra. I am also of the belief that not all extras are equal, so if the extra does not pique my interest I probably won't return
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Extras are anything above a basic grinding lap dance, plain and simple. Extras include but are not limited to: HJ, BJ, sex, penis between the tits or any other way a stripper does a lap dance beyond a grind or sensual lap dance. I dont qualify kissing as extras but some people might and there are probably other ambiguous things which may/may not qualify as extras.
  • ITA with the prevailing sentiment. I hesitated when I realized that sentiment was totally one-sided; in this case, sucking on a girl's nipples (or her sucking on yours) would not be considered extras. But this is all about the customer getting his pee-pee touched, right? If the chick just shoves her hand down your pants without seeing it, I'll call it an extra. I'll be lenient in that regard.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Clubber, it's not a burning, personal issue for me. It varies according to the club I'm in and what can be expected there. When I use the term here, I mean a sex act. Personally, I care whether I'm getting turned on by what the girl and I are doing. I don't give a shit whether it qualifies as an extra.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    For burning personal issues please see a doctor fast
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    nyuk nyuk
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Extras cannot be specified in a general sense. Clearly, they are "more than expected or allowed". One club's extras will be another club's normal expectation.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Lapdances are lapdances, anything else is an extra. If you pay extra, you must have received extra. Like arbeeguy says, extras vary by local convention.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    My definition is a little less specific, possibly even subjective. I call it the LE Test. In short form, if LE sees it happening and does nothing, then it is not an extra.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Said differently, WWLED?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    arbeeguy & txtittyfan, Agreed, as I stated in the question. "I would imagine that to some in other locals, just seeing a completely bare breast might be considered an extra." Good point, wallanon!
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    "If you pay extra, you must have received extra." Right...
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Extras in my view are HJ, BJ, or Sex. Many times here in Houston a dancer will quote extras usually $100 for HJ, $75 - 150 for BJ, or $100 - $300 for sex. It just depends on the girl. I have had numerous extras and presently getting sex at $150 - $200 in Houston area clubs where (1) the dancers play and (2)where extras are allowed. The best value recently was one gal who gave me both BJ and sex for $150 in VIP at a club. She had come up to my table off the floor and sat in my lap sucking my lips talking sexy while I felt her up. I asked her if she was a player and what delights she offered - she then told me $100 BJ and $150 for sex (others had quoted me $200 - 300) so I immediately took her to VIP. She was really hot..I fucked her about 10-15 minutes with a BJ interlude about half way thru...After I shot off in her while shagging her doggie (man it was intense!), she did a weird thing. She took the condom and looked at it like trying to see how much cum was in it - I really shot off a lot in her. I thought this was weird and told a friend who is also an avid strip clubber. He said perhaps she was worried about the condom leaking LOL. She told me she would dispose of it (others I had done there told me just to throw it on floor....) Maybe she did not use any other BC? Thats when I spied her wedding ring....strange I did not notice it before. Talk about the wonderful sensations thru rubber with the other guys wife LOL.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    chandler: "If you pay extra, you must have received extra." Right... You'll have to forgive txtittyfan. Logic is not his strong suit. In fact it is so weak that he now goes with "open minded logic" instead. This leads him to some pretty funny conclusions, but the "open mindedness" prevents from being wrong and having his feelings hurt. tx: Thanks for that call the USD was crashing last week, almost exactly at the bottom when you called it! You prompted me to open an FX account and short some GBP and EUR. 15% gain since your call! I'm rolling the money into some other plays for earnings season now, but I still think USDs are a good play esp after earnings. Again, thanks for being such a great contrary indicator. Hope you will continue to make your calls, because it looks like there is lots of money in doing the opposite of what you advise!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "sucking on a girl's nipples (or her sucking on yours) would not be considered extras" ...it would at Club 35-10 in Quebec, where I was quoted $20 once to suck on a dancer's nipples. I just laughed & said "No thanks". Extras? BBBJ, BJ, BBFS, DATY, DFK, HJ, FS, feeling up a dancer's crotch, licking & sucking on a dancer's nipples, slipping a finger or two in her kitty, or Tittie Fucks. I disagree that one needs to pay extra to get an "extra" as well.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    add girl rimming you as an extra.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    For me, anything beyond the line of the basic lapdance (which I define as including contact.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Yes, gatorfan THAT would be WAY extra! Perhaps too much, in my estimation. Given my fondness for intimate kisses, I'd prefer dancers not rim me or anyone else. ;)
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    It would be great if the dancers we ran into all had limits that lined up with ours. In the meantime, below is a related quote from another thread. how's last comment hits up against what I was thinking while writing this the other week (about kissing in the club, I believe). You just never really know what she's up to when you can't see her... Posted: 06/27/09 When you go to a restaurant, how much time do you spend thinking about where the hands of the cooks have been once your food arrives? Maybe every once in a while you see something that gets your radar up, but in general how much? When dealing with an extras girl, know your limits but once you've committed don't think too hard while you're hungry.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    I'm an old fart who spent many years in bikini bars where a bare titty or glimpse of pussy was an extra that kept me going back to the place. Many years ago there was a young cutie at a scruffy little bikini bar who decided to charge a standard $5 to see her pussy during table dances(and it was a nice long look from a number of angles). She was the most popular girl in the place for a few weeks, but when the other dancers found out about her little enterprise, they got her fired. Amazingly enough, a number of topless places in Ohio still make it difficult to get extras, even in VIP. So for me, a passing rub, a peek at a pussy, or a nipple across the lips is still an extra in some of these clubs. In nude places where contact is not allowed, watching a girl use her fingers to penetrate various of her orifices would also be an extra, since it is often discouraged or forbidden by management. You guys who are getting all manner of goodies (and who are disappointed if you don't get laid) are fortunate to live and play in more friendly and productive entertainment environments.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion