tuscl

Kissing

Saturday, June 27, 2009 5:14 PM
Anyone ever kissed (made out) with a dancer during a LD?

33 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I have made out with her boobs, but not her face lips!
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    I've sucked titties, clitties and some face. Kissing is weird, almost sacred. You can stick your finger up a strippers ass but kissing is off limits.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Most of my favorites always give me a little kiss on the lips as we are leaving the lap dance room. Some times during a LD they get their noses right yo to mine and have that hungry look in their eyes. I can't help my self then. I go for it. There have been a couple of favorites that I have done make out sessions with but I am careful about who I do it with. A while back, I was in my favorite club with magicrat and theDirk444.I came out of the LD room and headed straight for the mens room to clean up after a BBBJ. When I got back to our table, the two of them were laughing their asses off. "Whats up?" She came out of the LD room, jumped into some guys lap and started kissing him. Yeah, I am fussy about who I kiss.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Good point shadowcat, and for the others, NO ONE has ever had their dick between a dancers breasts or near any other part of their bodies!
  • JerseyJack
    15 years ago
    I prefer to keep the exchange of bodily fluids to a minimum, so I'm not one to make out with a dancer. Light kisses on the cheek and neck, and nibbling on the ears are OK, but that's pretty much where I draw the line. French kissing isn't an option for me. Sucking on her tits isn't appealing either unless I know she just started her shift because there were probably 20 other guys who did the same thing earlier that day and have left their DNA all over her. I happen to be married, so that's a big reason why I play it a little more cautiously than some others.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    When you go to a restaurant, how much time do you spend thinking about where the hands of the cooks have been once your food arrives? Maybe every once in a while you see something that gets your radar up, but in general how much? When dealing with an extras girl, know your limits but once you've committed don't think too hard while you're hungry.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    A few years back I had a couple of regulars that would kiss. I had known them for a long time, the club had friction dances w/no extras so I felt relatively safe. Now days in Tx with what I have seen in the clubs I don't get near lips.
  • KootchieKoo
    15 years ago
    Yep, just a light kiss on the lips from a small few.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Kissing and the occasional make out session are not too uncommon.
  • how
    15 years ago
    All the time. Most dancers tell me kissing is the one thing they won't typically do, so that's something we do. Kissing is very intimate, and I enjoy it. I am selective, but not afraid of making out with the dancers I do it with.
  • robofan
    15 years ago
    I wouldn't call it a make out session but I have received DFK's (Deep French Kisses so you don't have to look it up) from dancers. It is not very common and does not occur very often compared to other things which go on in a strip club.
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    only one
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I've done it several times with certain dancers at my favorite club. It's not common, though, but it often is a precursor of better things to come.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I used to french kiss a lot, usually before or after a dance, not during. I loved the inappropriate intimacy of making out with a girl I'd just met a few minutes earlier. I've cut way back in recent years due to health concerns. It's just harder to enjoy with those doubts. However, I have weak moments when she's just too good to pass up. And most girls still kiss me on the lips at least briefly, sometimes with a little tongue. I agree with Wellanon that you've got to either commit to it or not. I don't believe there's any way you can be sure her nipples or her mouth are sanitary, so you should just assume they are not and make your choice.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I've had a girl deep french kiss before at a local NJ club known for extras/mileage, it happens.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    I kiss a lot of regulars on the cheek and vice versa. On some occassions I'll kiss a dancer on the lips. On some occasions when a dancer and I are really getting into it we'll do some DFK. I like to thinks it's a matter of what we think of each other and how much I trust her. But in reality, unless I really know her, it's a matter of how carel;ess I will get in the process of having fun.
  • yndy
    15 years ago
    beginning about 3.5 yrs ago have made out quite a bit w/3 of my serial favs. i did end up w/bad coughs from the first two. this happened in winter when almost everyone gets a cough tho. the third one and i make out every time i visit. never caught anything from her.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Clean works. I'm a big fan of clean, but if they're going to go the alcohol/sanitizer route it'd be nice if they'd clean *and* rinse. Few things worse than a case of the numb tongue in the middle of an extended run...
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    It is of my opinion that a light gentle kiss on the lips does work, as far as a french kiss.....it just does not seem like the right place for this.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    On one or two rare occasions I have experience DFK during the LD. Yes, it was fun.
  • Drippy
    15 years ago
    I have been a regular customer of a dancer at a club that I've visited a number of times over the past 6 months. I usually visit in the afternoon and we have gotten to know each other a bit. I'm in my 50s and she is a bit older than the other dancers. I have enjoyed my VIP sessions with her and the "dances" have been very sensuous for both of us. Now to the kissing part: Until my last time with her, we have not kissed except for the peck on the cheek when we were done. During our last dance she starting kissing me on the lips in a very tender and sensuous way. I loved it and it led to some great DFK. I thought kissing this way was almost taboo among dancers, however earlier posts say thats its not that uncommon. Either way I enjoyed it and hope it happens again. Thanks for letting me share.
  • gridget
    15 years ago
    I have to agre with judyjudy...pecks are ok but french kiss...yeah maybe not the right place
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Many dancers consider kissing a sign of special intimacy not given to customers, only SOs.
  • kyking
    15 years ago
    Hey Drippy...your experience gave me a hardon. :)
  • Blues84
    15 years ago
    Twice.......one dancer in Mexico gave me the lap dance you tell your buddies about......Finished it off with a DFK. The other, was a stage dancer. I went to tip her and she was going wild and kicked some of her tips off stage, after I tipped her I picked up her tips and gave them back to her and explained what happened. She pulled me in by the shirt and planted a kiss on my lips and thanked me for my honesty.
  • Drippy
    15 years ago
    Good thought SuperDude. I was wondering if my experience indicated a new level of intimacy with this dancer or was this another technique to get me to come back and get dances from her. I've been going to clubs for over 15 years and I understand the culture and the business motives of dancers. I don't want to read too much into her kissing me in this way, but it was a special experience for me. I'm looking forward to my next visit to the club to see what happens and take it from there. Cheers.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Knowing it's not the right place for it is what makes french kissing a thrill.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    French Kissing used to be (for me) the be-all-end-all of selection among dancers or prostitutes. Then one day, I phoned a girl from an internet ad (in Toronto, I think) but when she arrived, I easily could determine from seeing her through the front door peep-hole, that she wasn't the woman in the picture. I played it what I thought was smart -- acting like I was surprised someone was at my door (since my outgoing phone number was not attached in any public listing to my address at the time), basically saying, "Umm, what? No, I'm not interested, it must have been my neighbor, thanks good night." But she GRABBED me by the DICK which hurt like hell and fucking STUCK HER TONGUE AT MY FACE. I didn't actually get "deep French kissing" experience, but I got enough to realize, the approach was aggressive and the tongue was cold and wet and the lipstick was some kind of berry flavor and the rest of it was definitely undesirable. In fact, the behavior was so "typically male" that I would have gone as far as to say that it was probably a trans-sexual (pre- or post-op wouldn't really matter); but I could clearly see C-section scars in the mid-riff because her leather bustier left too little to be imagined. Yikes. Now I WANT DFK, but I know it's more a girlfriend-thing than a provider-thing. It gives me such a sense of intimacy and "success." "Yes," I'm thinking, "I got her, she's all mine" and, therefore, I am liking what I am doing to her, rather than thinking, "Oh, I like what she's doing TO me." Weird reversal -- we pay for service but want to do the servicing ...
  • how
    15 years ago
    Book Guy, your last observation, "we pay for service but want to do the servicing" is a very good one, and not quite weird at all. I gain pleasure from knowing I am pleasing a woman.
    15 years ago
    My current fave really enjoys DFK with me. She initiates it and keeps coming back for more.
  • blockbird
    15 years ago
    Yes, on the Block, very often. Maybe not the wisest thing to do, but..hey, I love DFKing.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Oh no. blockbird, say it isn't so.
  • Chief69
    15 years ago
    Defintely enjoy DFK with the right dancer. There are some dancers that I wouldn't even think about it with though...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion