tuscl

Asking for LD'S

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:33 PM
I am still kinda new to going to strip clubs so I was wondering if it is ok to ask the girls for LD'S. The few times I have gone I have seen some 8's or 9's I really wanted a dance with but I am always unsure if I should ask them or wait for them to come to me. What normally happens is that they never come over to me and I wind up missing out on what could potentially be a good time. If it is ok, when is a good time? Should it be when she comes over to me during the dollar parade or if I see her walking around. Any input at all would be great

15 comments

• jablake
    15 years ago
    I've been satisfied being aggressive and asking. Having said that, I'm fairly indolent and prefer just to sit and wait, and wait, and wait. :)
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Krazy88, best way to score a LD is when she's onstage. If you see her and think hmmmm, catch her in the first song onstage-while her clothes are on. If you're like a lot of guys and wait for her top to come off, then you'll find yourself in a bidding war. So, first dance, tip her-AND-ask her for a lapper. It helps if you ALSO come back during the second song. Also, if you see a dancer just hanging out near the bar (an animated conversation isn't going on), she'll be glad you asked. One night in St. James, spotted a perfect ten at the bar and made my move. Got a couple of lappers from her, but she was personality impaired.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    When my favorites are on stage, I tip them and let them know that I am ready whenever they are.Other than that, I prefer to let them come to me. I think that, that puts me in a better bargaining position price wise.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I think the best time is when you see her walking around the club. She's probably looking for somebody who wants a dance anyway, so you're only making it easier for her. I'll just jump up and ask her if she's busy (which she obviously isn't), and if not, would she like to join me. (I want her to sit on my knee for a while and get "acquainted" instead of starting right into a dance.) I do the stage tipping thing, too, but it's not as reliable, since a lot can happen between the tip and the time she's supposed to come find you. Don't worry, you get as good a dance as you would get if she asked you, and of course, it beats the shit out of never getting asked and leaving disappointed.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Dancers typically watch who's getting dances in a club, so asking for and getting one dance should increase your odds of dancers coming up and asking you later. A more indirect way is to mention your interest in a dancer to the bartender or your waitress, who will pass the word along to the dancer.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    Do not hesitate to ask! I prefer to ask, myself. Thrill of the chase, etc...
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I've gotten some of my best lapdances by asking the dancer instead of waiting for her to come by. Not only are you saving her having to walk around and risk possible rejection, you are guaranteed money in the bank as well as a nice ego boost to her for having asked her. Win-Win!!
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Yeah, just ask. Also, the staff can help too. Bartenders and waitress can pass your request along. Dancers generally will too. A drink or a tip is always an appropriate thank you.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Not in this topic, but another, I mentioned that a bartender can be your greatest help. Also, they usually stick around longer and know all the dancers and what they will or will not do. They are also cheaper to cultivate. I walk into my most common club and if there is a dancer there I might like, the bartender already has her on her way to me. A can't miss event.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    If the place is really busy and you're trying to snag a popular dancer (esp. one that is new to you) there is almost no bad time to ask. You can wait all night and that dancer might not even notice you, nevermind ask you for a dance. She's going to make her money either way. Make your interest known and you'll get yourself somewhere in the queue she's keeping in her head. Make an impression you might jump to the front.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    In some strip clubs, if you wait for a dancer to come around & ask you, you'll be in for a long wait because a very few clubs frown on that practice. Just ask the dancer while she's on-stage...
  • gk
    15 years ago
    1. Just ask when you see someeone you like. This is the most assertive way to ensure that you don't just sit around and get frustrated. 2. Ask any waitress, bartender or floor manager for any partucular dancer and they will usually take care of you. 3. OR ask for an introduction to a dancer who is not busy if you want to take pot luck. 4. Least time-efficient way, just wait to see who approaches, but sometimes this works out OK. 5. Rule of thumb: if you're hit-on for a dance as soon as you enter, turn it down, desperation is not the best service.
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    I haven't had any waitresses be good in the pass the message department, but floor managers (the guys, typically the ones that look like more than just typical bouncers) always get right on it. They know that dances equal business and have more to gain in helping you than waitresses or other dancers. I once just asked a manager if a dancer still worked there since I hadn't seen her in a while and she wasn't there that night...30 minutes later she shows up at the club (at about 3am...not what I consider start of shift). The manager must have called and told her $ was there for her, I got the dances I was looking for and I assume all three of us (me, dancer, manager) ended up happier.
  • hogsun
    15 years ago
    Experience has taught me to ALWAYS decline "wanna dance?",if it is the first words out of a dancer's mouth.
    15 years ago
    One thing I've learned is that if you see something you like, ask for it. If I see a new hottie that interests me on stage, especially if I've seen her before and she hasn't stopped by for whatever reason, I'll get out of my chair and tip her. I then let her make her move, or not. If she still hasn't stopped by on my 2nd visit I'll be more direct: "please stop by when you get a chance". If no visit, I move on, but that rarely happens in this economy. As has been mentioned in another thread some of these hotties are actually shy and will not ask you for a dance. One of my ATFs was like that. Smoking hot, could dance rings around most of the girls, and a lot of fun. Had all kinds of guys asking her for dances. Once I made my interest clear she put me on her "waiting list". Stopped by several customers later and the rest was history. She told me several times, in nearly 10 years of dancing she'd never asked a guy for a dance - too timid!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion