tuscl

Look/Touch.........Tell me what you want

judyjudy
Michigan
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 3:43 PM
I have been watching these discussions for a little over a month here. As I have stated I have only been on stage twice in my life....and as a result of that performed 8 LD'S total all in the last 2 months. The question i have is this.....when at a SC are you there to look or to get off? Thank you for your replies on this matter and hopefully you can help me to provide a better service my next time out, keeping in mind that I could care less about the dollar. My rush from this all is knowing I am being what the audience or more important the gentleman I am doing the LD for is satisfied!!!!

18 comments

• catman988
    15 years ago
    You kind of answered your own question. Ask the customer want he likes - satisfied can mean many things.
  • neoloki
    15 years ago
    judyjudy - its really a surprisingly simple proposition. actively and physically listening to your customer will almost always lead to a mutually agreeable transaction (once you have learned how to select your patrons). I suspect your intuition will guide you to your answer. Oh, and then there's the norms of the club you work - not the state laws, but rather the tangible lay of the land...does the housemother hawk over you, did you tip him sufficiently, what time of day or night is it? But, all of that is much to analytic...the answer to your two part question is "yes" and "stuff happens".
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    You're on the right track.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    If I look back to the post ARE YOU GOAL ORIENTED....I get mixed feeling on what you guys want. I guess it varies by individual. Was wondering if there was one thing that you all had in common......remember I aim to please!!!!!!!!!1
  • how
    15 years ago
    I want it all, and that includes pleasing you, the dancer. But in all cases, I want the dancer to do nothing she does not want to do. It is not satisfying to have one-way "gratification" in such an encounter.
  • pillbug
    15 years ago
    The rush of exitement of being with a new, hot girl. Personally, not looking to get off (as in HJ, BJ) but like a lot of contact. It's hard to be happy with only looking once you've been able to touch! Our hard-ons and our wallets will tell you when you've hit the right note.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    The enjoyment of being pleased and aroused. "Getting off" is not a goal, but if the dancer wants to share that experience then all's well that ends well.
  • neoloki
    15 years ago
    ok - the best times for me were when the dancer fit my physical ideal and slowly/thoroughly/creatively massaged me physically and verbally to reveal my desires. I love hearing "oh, he must have liked that". Per my previous post, a big part of this is that you select customers that you are drawn to in the first place. After that I strongly suspect you will know what works.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    These threads are like a research study gone wrong.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Regardless of what a customer is looking for, it's the dancer that has to determine her own boundaries. Some dancers seem more than happy to give "happy ending" dances, but many will not. I personally seek out dancers that provide extras, but sometimes they are not available so I'll just enjoy what I can find. We ladies & gentlemen come in all persuasions when it comes to lapdance expectations.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    .....when at a SC are you there to look or to get off? Both, neither or either depending on my willingness to let go of cash. ....I am being what the audience or more important the gentleman I am doing the LD for is satisfied!!!! I don't think you've danced enough to know the answer. Repeat business is a good indicator of a satisfied customer. Measured in LD's or tips on the stage.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I never had a dancer get me off in a strip club and don't believe I ever will. However she can make me feel good the few minutes or several minutes she dances for me depending upon how many lap dances I'm willing to buy. Some dancers can tell when a guy is enjoying the lap dance.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    My goal is to get off. If I don't, I still get blue balls.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    When I go to buy dances, I want to flirt and get off. When I go just to drink and relax, I want to look and enjoy. Sometimes I want to drink, flirt, look and play at the bar, circumstances permitting. The best way to find out--ask me! All of the above has to be within my comfort zone. If I know the club, trust the people I'm with and know what's going on around me, I like to get as much as I can within that comfort zone. In a place I don't know, myt comfort zone is much narrower and I adapt my goals to the circumstances and surroundings. In your case where you are learning how to please and retain customers, first consider what the overall expectations are of the customers who come in to your club. It has a reputation. Find out what it is. If you perform and deliver something less than that, the odds are that you will be a less successful dancer than others. And when you find someone who shows he's likely to be a repeat customer, just ask what he likes. It's a simple as that. And if you have boundaries, say what they are if he can't figure them out.
  • AbbieNormal
    15 years ago
    "are you there to look or to get off?" Yes. Depending on my mood, and the dancer, and the club. I think if you are looking for a common denominator for what a customer wants it is most likely to be given by what the club is known for. Is it an air dance factory with perfect Barbie doll dancers? The average customer is probably there to look. Is it a club notorious for high milage grinding and dancers who offer extras? The average customer is probably there to at least touch, and depending on how his money holds out and the dancer he hooks up with, get off if possible.
  • now_starring
    15 years ago
    I am there for a good time, and that does not mean I look for extras, but I do accept graciously. One of my main goals is for the dancer to feel comfortable. I would feel terrible knowing she allowed/did _____ because she felt like she had no choice as opposed to her wanting to or at the least not minding. One dancer said something about doing what she had to do. I immediately felt a guilt-trip and did not go back for a while.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Hey mister Judy judy ... why not just admit you're trolling for attention, instead of continuing these pathetic attempts at sock puppets?
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Well if that were the case Book Guy I would certainly admit to it. But it is not...I am merely trying to learn a bit here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion