tuscl

RU Goal-Oriented?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Do you go to a strip club with a specific goal in mind (e.g., get a blow job) or just to try to enjoy whatever experience you have?

24 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I just try to go with the flow. The goal I have is to have fun and relax. Drink a beer is the goal I have in mind. Setting low a low goal like that means I won't be leaving disappointed and anything extra that happens will be just that, extras.

Also I try to set financial goals such as "Not to spend over X amount of dollars"
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    2. Goals:

A)Get laid or get her hot & bothered enough (from oral sex) that she'll do OTC with me

B) I stick with my financial goal
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I just go for a fun time. I routinely pass on HJ's and BJ's And FS just so that I can extend my stay.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I primarily go to unwind and have a relaxing time. Extras are OK but not my primary motivation. There are too many Asian spas around for extras.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Do dancers actually give out HJ's and BJ's at the clubs?
  • how
    15 years ago
    And more than that, Judy. Full Service is the norm at many clubs.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    It depends on which club I go to, because extras aren't available at some (most) of the clubs I visit. The #1 goal is to have a good time.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I think I'm almost always on a "reconnaissance mission" in some way or other. To determine whether the new girl will give as much service as the stable of regular girls that I'm familiar with; to determine whether this new club that I've never been to has a hot stable of girls; to determine what I can get away with in the back room; to determine whether the DJ sucks or not; to determine ... something.

I also think, I go "because I have to" and am thinking more of getting to the club AS the goal, in itself, rather than as a MEANS to a goal. So, yeah, I'm goal-oriented -- whenever I go to a strip club, my goal is to walk in the front door of a strip club. Usually I accomplish it. :)
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Personally, these days, I just about only stop to have a couple of beers and see my favorite bartender. Sometimes she has been know to send a special dancer over to me, but that is never a reason I stop by.

If I visit any other club, it is because I am just in the area and happen to be riding by with some time to kill.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    In case it wasn't clear in my question, extras aren't the only goal one can have. (Seriously.) I mentioned blow jobs only as an example. Another example could be to meet a dancer who is interesting to talk with and spend a long time with her. (No kidding.)
    15 years ago
    I go with a goal. Usually to meet up with one or more of my stable (I prefer the term posse) of regular girls and have some fun and conversation.

On those occassions I visit the Playhouse conversation is not the goal, I'm seeking a HJ finish.

I do have expectations. I'm a planner, not a go with the flow type of guy. I rarely leave disappointed.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    My next goal is to get invite to my top fav's (I refuse to an ATF) birthday party.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Relax and enjoy. Avoid married dancers.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    My goal is to get a high mileage lapdance from a cute spinner type dancer. Most of the clubs I attend on a regular basis allow this to occur on most trips. If I am in a new location and try out a new club I will have the same expectations since I will have done my research on TUSCL. No more "air dance" clubs for me since I have been a TUSCL member. Thanks Founder for saving me a lot of time and money that I used to spend checking out clubs in a new city.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I like the idea of not knowing what is going to happen, and being open to whatever experience occurs.

I see it as a break from being goal oriented the rest of the time.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    These days everything is available. If I want it, I can get it. That takes a huge amount of "the hunt" out of it, and it allows me to relax and enjoy myself. I can do a lap dance without constantly trying to figure out how to get my fingers (or more) in the "nice" place. If it's offered, great. If not, maybe just one dance with her, LOL.

So, I go in the club just looking for a mellow time. No pressure, no conquest goals. Whatever happens...happens. Find something about it to enjoy.
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    Depends on if I have a lot of time, and what I can spend. Less time/money, I just go in looking to have a beer or two, kill some time, maybe get a lap dance or two... but I don't really expect extras (since I can't afford them!). It's great when they happen for free though.

More time/money, I go in to get FS.

What I'm looking for also determines which club I'm going to. If I just want to get in/get out with a quick BJ or FS, then I'll go to a place like the Pink Pony in Doral, FL, where the girls are essentially hookers and get right to the point. If I'm looking to chill out and enjoy some beers and a game and several different dancers over the span of several hours, I'll go to Showgirls in south dade.

But yeah, I always have a financial goal (limit), and almost always have a mileage goal.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    "If the dancers want to PLAY with me, they have to initiate the ACTION with a drink purchase."

You are the greatest fucking SC mentor ever! Damn Brother, getting them to $5 to earn $50 is truly brilliant.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    getting them to *spend* $5 to earn $50 is truly brilliant.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Sure I sometimes go to the strip club to accomplish a goal (HJ, BJ, FS). Other times I go to have a few beers & some relaxing at the bar and after that I usually am back trying to accomplish my goal for a HJ or FS. There are other lower mileage clubs where I go to catch a game and see some naked girls.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    PAS, I think that you misunderstood him. He buys them a drink and then gets freebies. These are not HOT chicks and I know that he is bored with them. SOS. I will drive from Atlanta to Columbus Ohio jut to hang with him but he knows that I have no desire to visit the Blue Diamond.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Brother, throw in lunch and that's my ritual at my jack joint.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    And I achieved my goal yesterday, I got invited to my fav's 21st birthday party. I think I'll take stuff for Mojitos.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    I always have a goal depending on my mood and whether I have money to blow. It's either to relax and have a drink(s) or get some hands-on fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion