tuscl

Dancers Shoes

judyjudy
Michigan
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 4:51 PM
OK Guys.....here is another one you. Let me know what shoes you prefer to see your dancer in....... 1.Traditional high heel- spike heel 2.Chunky platform style Let me know what height of heel you prefer as well.

54 comments

• Lou_Lou
    15 years ago
    spike heel
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    high heel. I'm only 5'9" so those big lift/platform shoes invariably make the stripper taller than me, which I'm not really a fan of.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Knock-Me-Down-and-Fuck-Me Heels
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    My favorite club demands that the dancers wear high heels. I would prefer tennis type shoes. When getting a private dance the first thing a dancer takes off is her shoes. Why? What about those lighted shoes? Why would a dancer want to draw your attention to her feet? Judy, I thought that you were gone. You said in your PM that it was a one time only fantasy but you keep coming back for more.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I like variety of both heels and platforms. If you are not sure which one to buy, just buy both and wear them on different days.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    I very much prefer flats-or sneakers. I see dancers awkwardly trying to keep their balance on heels, and I just shake my head in disgust. With flat shoes they could actually maneuver on a stage (instead of holding onto the pole for balance) and dancer whose feet won't hurt will give me a more energetic lapdance.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    In all honesty, who the hell notices shoes during a dance? Most dancers appear uncomfortable/awkward walking around in their heels.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    I have a slight shoe fetish. I don't care much for platforms. So many girls are under 5'4" and the height probably helps them. What do I like? Heels. I love animal skin prints, snake, leopard, zebra. Match those with an outfit and I'll look. ----------- Don't worry too much about Judy's time here. We all know there are enough people here that'll be more than happy to run her off. Shes posted her email so now she can get a mailbox full of anonymous messages. It won't take long for the cretins to do their work.
  • how
    15 years ago
    I don't care about the shoes. It is often best for her to take off her shoes while we are doing what we do.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I want to see all the strippers walking around the club and onstage in impractical shoes whose only function is to make them look sexier. If they were in sensible, flat shoes, it wouldn't feel like a strip club. I don't care if they take them off when they're sitting or lap dancing.
    15 years ago
    I'm with the minority here apparently, I pay no attention to the shoes. Unless she's using her shoe on mr. happy, which has happened a few times.
  • Runner
    15 years ago
    I really hate the chunky platform, usually transparent, stripper shoes. They just don't look elegant at all. A nice traditional spiked heel tall enough to show off the calves, but not so tall that the woman looks like a giraffe when she walks is by far my preference.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Spike heel--5 inches. Calves taught and sexy.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I pay next to no attention to the shoes. It's the effect they have on the strippers' looks that I notice - their legs, ass, tits, posture.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I prefer thigh high boots with stiletto heels. But I've also had a few dancers go barefoot, and I like that too.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Chandler, I look at the legs too. I love the straight line from the knee down the shin and over the top of the foot. [view link] for instance, this would get my attention.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "You said in your PM that it was a one time only fantasy but you keep coming back for more." scat...you really are an idiot. She has clearly stated that dancing in a strip club was a fantasy of hers that she may or may not do in the future. Quit trying to drive women that don't fawn over your sorry ass off this board... "We all know there are enough people here that'll be more than happy to run her off. Shes posted her email so now she can get a mailbox full of anonymous messages. It won't take long for the cretins to do their work." Ugh...this is unfortunately too true...I'll bet scat & his buddies are already on the case... The type of shoe that a dancer wears doesn't really matter to me...as long as she's comfortable in them & they fit her feet well.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Philip, that URL's not working for me. But yeah, the en pointe look is hot.
  • Joe from NJ
    15 years ago
    Those clunky platform shoes, I find is a turnoff. For some reason club owners thinks that guys like them, and insist that the girls wear them.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "Judy, I thought that you were gone. You said in your PM that it was a one time only fantasy but you keep coming back for more." With gentlemen such as yourself, how could she possibly leave? :)
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Well, I have to tell you...I am really enjoying this whole thing. It is very exciting for me. I will not be a full time dancer ever...not even a part time dancer. This is strictly for my pleasure, and I have to tell you with that being said it allows me to be more effective when I do chooose to dance.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "Well, I have to tell you...I am really enjoying this whole thing. It is very exciting for me." Old men can do that to a woman every time. ;)
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I'm not really that interested in shoes. Once a dancer asked if it was a problem with her wearing combat boots. She said something about hurrying to work. Not a problem, I don't go to strip clubs to look at shoes. I might find it sexier if the girls would wear regular street shoes instead of high heels, I find those to be dangerous especially if they start swinging their legs up near my face.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    LOL scat...you can't even bother to respond to the truth in the same thread as it's posted. As I've said many times before, I don't post in scat's topics (or Dougster/Bobby-boy's topics) as trolls like him don't need the encouragement. "Or as Bobby used to call you '[view link]'." Nice pathetic try at an insult scat...as IF being called "gay" in this day & age is derogatory...the 1950s are over & done with old man. This isn't grade school either... "But now you have even resorted to calling my buddies names." No, I have merely stated *the truth*, which you simply can't handle. "I do not patronize any female that posts here." Correction: You do not "patronize" any females that don't kiss your ass here, period. "I am still in close contact with the incredible gridget." Who the fuck cares old man?? She's NOT your gf you moron...she's a stripper for cripes sake! Wake up!! "How many do you know that would even give you the time of day?" LOL...a lot more than would give a tired old man like you the time of day moron. "I spent 15 minutes on the phone last night With TUSCL_Brother and his business partner." Again, who cares if you're "personal best BUDDIES" with Bones...his reviews are NOT yours moron. This is like saying, "I'm friends with the captain of our high school basketball team"...whoopie! This isn't high school anymore old man! "I even got the name of a plastic surgeon for a guy that I had never met." Once again, who cares?? What does that have to do with anything?? "I am an old white guy but I consider USCEU13, a young black guy, to be a BUDDY." Yea, lots of racists & homophobes have ONE black friend...please... "They say that jealousy is the greatest form of flattery." LMAO!! Yea scat, I soooo "wish" that I too could be a washed up old man who was such an alcoholic that he got forced out of his job (finally!) and lives alone...please...give it up moron...
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    can't we all just get along?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    nice try ASS HOLE but nobody believes a word of it. The only thing that you got right was the forced retirement. I admitted that but after 42 years I was ready. I could no longer work 12 hour shifts. My relationship with gridget, TUSCL_Brother and others is beyond your ability to understand. I can still kick your ass. wanna try me? Chicken shit?
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "The only thing that you got right was the forced retirement. I admitted that but after 42 years I was ready" ...which is why they gave you the old heave-ho so quickly...lol...keep deluding yourself about that moron. Right now, there is some younger & much more educated guy filling your tired old shoes at Delta very nicely tyvm. Flying on that airline got a whole lot safer the day you "retired". "I can still kick your ass. wanna try me? Chicken shit?" LOL...there's nothing more pathetic than an old man who's body can't cash the checks that his tired old mouth keeps writing...you're crazy old man... We've been over & over this all before, and you can't change any of it, period.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    arguing is like the special Olympics...you may win but you are still retarded
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    MISTERGAY LOSES AGAIN!
  • robofan
    15 years ago
    judyjudy I understand that you want to fulfill a fantasy and more power to ya. I think that part is great but please the Bada Bing is the absolute bottom of the barrel club in the Detroit area. Are you aware that the club used to go by the name Atlantis and was closed down about six months ago because they employed a sixteen year old high school girl who OD'ed on cocaine and died? The club is bad news. Since they don't serve alcohol and most of the people who go there are under age gangsters and drug dealers. Find another club to fulfill your fantasy. Get away from there before something bad happens. You might want to try Henry the Eights South or Chapeau Vert Lounge maybe even La Chambre. Good luck and remove yourself as quickly as possible from Bada Bing.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    samsung: MisterGay knows all about the special olympics. You see, not only is MisterGay an incredible respecter of whores, and a world class reviewer of whore houses, but MisterGay is one of the world's greatest short bus riders. Don't underestimate him just because he is a retard.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    BTW, it was not a quick deal. I drew full salary for 3 months (after rehab)before I decide to hang it up. They treated me good and I could have gone back to work at $80k a year ( a $30k cut in salary) but I would have been at the bottom of the seniority list working a vacation/relief schedule. Since I had already decided to retire in 3 years anyway. I opted out. I got an $85K retirement bonus. I have called you out. CHICKEN SHIT. Afraid of a 67 yo. I have the strength but not the stamina. If you can last 3 minutes, you will have the advantage but my adrenaline is so high that it could not last a minute. I will bring a second and my own personal paramedic. Yeah this has been going on for a long time. Years. But you are just a CHICKEN SHIT ASS HOLE full of lip service. When? Where? What time?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    For those interested, Stephen Lynch wrote a song about MisterGuy, AKA Ed. Sums it all up and nothing more need be said. [view link]
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat, who cares! Let it go.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    tx, you are right and I will stop.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "I have called you out. CHICKEN SHIT. Afraid of a 67 yo. I have the strength but not the stamina. If you can last 3 minutes, you will have the advantage but my adrenaline is so high that it could not last a minute. I will bring a second and my own personal paramedic." Hmmmm, let's see here...if I were to take your completely wild & inappropriate cyber-threat of bodily harm seriously (which, of course, is crazy), what would I gain by beating an elderly man to a pulp?? Would I get a commemorative bronze plaque from AARP?? Please...you are finally losing it scat...it's about time as well... Hey clubber...attend many KKK meeting lately...you lying, old, racist fool?? LOL...
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    It would be hilarious to watch shadowcat fight MisterGay. I agree MisterGay would drop like the sack of shit that he is in under a minute. But then shadowcat would be accused of being a "gay basher".
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Never been to one, ever. You are a wonderful human being. Yes, I am, compared to most in this country. And I am an advocate of racism when it is defined as "The belief that each race has distinct and intrinsic attributes." And lastly, I am a fool to even try to communicate with a creature that has such a lack of intelligence. txtittyfan, Good point! I will "let it go". But I will prosmise you, there is one that will not!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Never been to one, ever. You are a wonderful human being. Yes, I am, compared to most in this country. And I am an advocate of racism when it is defined as "The belief that each race has distinct and intrinsic attributes." And lastly, I am a fool to even try to communicate with a creature that has such a lack of intelligence. txtittyfan, Good point! I will "let it go". But I will prosmise you, there is one that will not!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "And I am an advocate of racism when it is defined as 'The belief that each race has distinct and intrinsic attributes'" ...ummmm, that's one of the basic *definitions* of racism you moron. BTW, we all know that you also agree with the likes of George Wallace on the issue of race, which also makes you a blatant racist. Thanks for making it sooo easy once again clubber... "I am a fool to even try to communicate with a creature that has such a lack of intelligence." You're projecting again old fool, but what else is knew...we all know who the real idiot is here...YOU...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    txtittyfan, See, what did I tell you!
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    It just reinforces what Samsung 1 posted earlier.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    txtittyfan, As Steven sang, special!
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Thanks for your input on this!!!!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "So now I guess I must ask....am I in anyway causing problems for you or any other guests of this site?" judy, the "problem" arises here when ole scat feels that a particular female poster is gathering, in his ignorant position, "too much attention" from other members of this site. Then, scat & his buddies will go into "attack mode" and try & undermine the female's presence here. It's happened to several women here before, and it'll unfortunately happen again in the future. You haven't done anything "wrong" here at all...know that at least... The so-called "Shelf life of dancers/female customers posting on here" is almost directly related to how much they "upset" ole scat...who absolutely MUST be the center of attention around here for some strange reason. Just ignore his snark...it's meaningless drivel from a tired, old man...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    MG, Wrong topic!
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    MisterGay: what a paranoid fantasy world you live in. Do you think anyone believes your BS conspiracy theory besides you? Let me guess, in this delusional world of yours you are the hero white knight who saves the poor, defensively strippers from the big bad wolves?
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    clubber...as you should know by now, you racist moron, I don't post in scat's topics. I also don't respond to proven trolls like Dougster/Bobby-boy either...
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    MisterGay is constantly working hard: riding the short bus, respecting whores, reviewing whore houses, protecting the world from racists, homophobes, misogynists and holocaust deniers. What a white knight, hero, and all around good guy!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Figures, I point out a simple mistake in a nice way and the guy STILL has to be an ASSHOLE!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    There was absolutely no "mistake" clubber...learn to read moron...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I bet you parents never said that! In any case, I, like others, tire of your incessant juvenile behavior. Have a wonderful "life"! I shall return to Strip Clubbing!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Real classy there you racist moron... At least laxplayer has got ole scat pegged on his behavior towards female posters that don't kiss his tired, old ass incessantly: "It seems like everytime a new woman posts here, you make some snide comments and/or tell them that they'll be gone soon. Why do you seem like such a misogynist in these posts, but then in your very next post you are fawning like a 13-year old with a new crush about some other dancer who posts here?" Just don't try & engage our resident occasional troll Dougster/Bobby-boy in any type of "meaningful" discussion...he'll bow & weave and change the subject just to stir the pot...misogynistic?? Check. Hell, even c-guy has apparently figured out ole scat's M.O. on this subject! "Don't worry about shadowcats posting of female posters shelf life on here. He almost always tend to make a post about that after a female has been posting on here for a week or two." Too funny...
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    MisterGay talks very tough for someone who rides such a short bus.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion