tuscl

Dancer's Outfits

Friday, May 22, 2009 12:22 PM
How important are dancer's outfits to you? I usually don't pay much attention, but a couple months ago I complemented a dancer on the pretty dress she was wearing. Next couple visits, same girl, same dress. Then I noticed that the other dancers also seemed to be wearing the same outfits. Well, I hope that they are at least washing them occasionally. On the opposite extreme, I've been to a couple clubs on their "fantasy" night, where the girls are supposed to dress up in costumes. Usual stuff you would expect - nurses, cheerleader, schoolteacher, lady cop, etc. One dancer had a very cute sailor outfit, and two girls were dressed up as sexy firefighters, complete with fake fire extinguisher. I though that spiced things up and I enjoyed those visits.

23 comments

• mreef
    15 years ago
    Dancers have outfits? Never noticed. :) Prefer birthday suit.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I love the outfits that cover the skin. When I met my first ATF, 7+ years ago she was wearing a black cocktail dress. When she stepped out of it, It was instant boner. She also had a NASCAR uniform and a green full length oriental dress that showed off her assets. shekitout would run home to email me as to what she was wearing and then go back. My current love(probably the ultimate)showed up for lunch in a classy two piece outfit. TUSCL_Brother will vouch for that. Yes, some of them are pigs and never take their clothes home to wash them. They do exchange outfits with others. They usually buy from the same store. Just let me strip them. A major turn on.
  • jguy
    15 years ago
    I think a hot outfit can really add to the show. It probably depends on what the rules are. Unfortunately, here in NJ, if the bar serves alcohol then it is a bikini bar. The outfit probably is more important here since it does not come off. In a nude club, I still enjoy the show better if the outfit start off hot, but then comes off.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    I've always preferred a two piece outfit, which opens between the breasts. It should compliment her skin color.
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    I like costumes (catholic school girl is my favorite), as long as it's not too involved (saw a dancer once in a head-to-toe "sexy stormtrooper outfit... she was WAY into star wars). But simple thong or lingerie work for me too. I'm not a fan of the full dresses or gowns that some places have the girls wear. I also hate pasties and the nylon briefs some counties require girls wear when they have on thongs. I know some people must like them, but fishnets really turn me off. Whether they are stockings or those long gloves, or whatever. I remember one dancer that I used to get a ton of dances with came out one day wearing a fishnet dress, completely naked underneath. After a few turn downs, she finally got me to admit my "problem" was her outfit. She lauged and went back to the dressing room and returned in a much better outfit.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Agree, outfits are eye catchers, but it's the stuffing that counts. And the attitude they bring with it! I've noticed that outfits vary with the type of club. The high end club dancers have the classiest/sexiest outfits. Below that, there are still varying degrees of sexy outfits, but you can detgect certain levels of quality, all depending on where they buy them, how much they are willing to invest--or even many times who the custom makes them. At one of my favorite clubs many of the dancers get outfits made by one of their sister dancers. They are all colorful, nicely tailored and sexy to a degree, but they don't have the high end pizazz. Personally, I'm always partial some something black. Some of the fantasy outfits can be fun, but I find most of them over the top and not as sexy as the regular stuff.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    One of the hottest I saw, some MANY years ago, was a dancer in just jeans and a tee! Of course, the main reason was her, very HOT! It was just strange to see a dancer go on stage in street clothes. She looked great, and then as they came off, I could imagine myself doing the honors. Just try to image walking down a street in your neighborhood and seeing this HOT lady and she stops for you and starts stripping. It was great!
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I like a good outfit if it is worn well and fits. Too many dancers have outfits that do not really compliment their style/look. I prefer darker two piece outfits as they allow your eyes to focus on the girl. Bright outfits tend to have you focus away from the body.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    how about them shoes that light up? Why would a dancer want to draw your attention to her feet?
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Well I can tell you what a girl walks out on stage in is very important. It comes down to that first impression. If you walk out very classy ...thats how you will be treated. If you look like a scank........the same holds true.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    I like class and simplicity. My current ATF has a beautiful aqua blue teddy that just ignites me. Shoes that light up? No thanks... The blue jeans thing with the right dancer sounds great, particularly with a halter top. Certainly out of the ordinary...
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    It's very important that the girl has a good outfit. Girls who wear the right outfit can get tips from me without even taking anything off. Its a difficult trick to pull off, but its happened. BTW, I also agree about the shoes that light up. Why? What happens when they stop lighting up, do they have to get new ones? I also knew a dancer, one of my old ATF's, who made outfits. She liked showing me all of them. She used to custom make some for other dancers, and possibly still does.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Street clothes and no makeup is ideal, but she needs to close the deal by going totally nude. Fancy clothes and high heels are a total turnoff to me; seems like the equivalent to the monkey suit men in many occupations are required to don. Maybe if I wasn't such a runt, my dislike of the monkey suit wouldn't be. At least on my bod it ain't practical at all unless I found a world class tailor. I still remember the genital warts growing out of the anus on this one 20 something hottie. I lost all interest. Now if she'd been wearing clothes in a no stripping situation, then I'd have learned about the nasty growth too late. Unlike most customers that I know, I'm more of a PG to R type of guy. Hardcore is usually more than I want unless I've known the dancer awhile. Seems like almost every male that I know is the exact opposite. Sex even before you've known the woman 5 minutes if she is willing.
    15 years ago
    One of my faves often wears a sexy secretary outfit. Glasses, low-cut easy opening jacket, and short skirt. Busty, tiny latina - the outfit (she has several variations) never gets old. I'm not a fan of fish net stockings for some reason but do enjoy the fishnet body suit or shirt with long sleeves. Something about a curvy girl in a tiny bikini(or nothing) beneath such an outfit is a turn-on.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    imnumnutz, As you said, "The blue jeans thing with the right dancer sounds great, particularly with a halter top." The "right dancer" is a must!
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    It means a lot more to me when the stripper I'm going to defile comes in an exquisite package. It's like I imagine trashing a luxury hotel room is more fun than tearing up one that's already a dump. However, I don't care for elaborate or gimmicky costumes, nor those long gowns they wear at some gentlemen's clubs. Just something fairly simple, stylish and right for the girl.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    As long as it flatters her body that's a good start. If the outfit doesn't look good on her it's downhill from there.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    chandler: "It means a lot more to me when the stripper I'm going to defile comes in an exquisite package." Man, that chandler is one sick fuck. Got some power issues?
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Outfits really aren't that important to me...as long as they show off the dancer's body correctly. Some of the stereotypical stripper outfits (naughty schoolgirl, naughty cop, etc.) can be fun as well...as long as they are not overdone. I've never been a big fan of the naughty nurse outfit myself for some reason. Recently at Marks Showplace in NH, they had a "special surprise" which was basically two girls dancing onstage in a naughty nurse & a naughty doctor outfit (complete with stethoscope)...I left at that point...lol...
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I like dancers to wear outfits they can take off quickly. If it takes forever to take off and I'm sitting and waiting for her to start a lap dance, that is not fun.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    Street clothing is the ultimaate outfit for me!
  • skeets35
    15 years ago
    usually not a big deal, but I love boots! pigtails are sexy too. I don't quite get the dancers heals, but they are part of the modern stripper culture.
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    i prefer dancer wears something simple. my favorite is a white satin thong and white lacey bra that barely can hold her juggs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion