Comments by ilbbaicnl

a day ago
    Transgender Dancers?
    That's free speech. You can say you're a woman when you've got a dick. You can say you're a competent genius when you babble in front of large crowds. With most of the people you consider to be either a man or a woman, you've never seen their junk. Which proves it's not about junk. Ironically, the people who say gender is only about birth junk, are generally the ones who say things like real men don't wear dresses, and real women submit to the authority of men.
    a day ago
    ilbbaicnl
    Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
    The Freakanomics of Stripping (Podcast)
    It's fairly easy for Cubans to maintain a visa (as political refugees). The problem for them is that ICE has big delays issuing and renewing work permits.
    Is Atlanta dead?
    There are two types of PLs: 1. primarily want lap dances. 2. primarily want to throw singles at strippers with little physical contact (except maybe slapping them). A lot of dancers seem to prefer the 2nd type, even if it means they make less money. I don't have a lot of experience with Atlanta. Vivide Saturday day shift has attractive dancers who cater well to those wanting good lap dances. It seems like, at other clubs, you may have a hard time finding a dancer who doesn't avoid those wanting lap dances. Too bad the cops picked Vivide to fuck with.
    Transgender Dancers?
    People who are anti-freedom call it "normalizing" when people who want to do something different from them are free to do it.
    ilbbaicnl
    RORNC
    Nothing to take too seriously. Kinda well-known in any case: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8772014/
    Transgender Dancers?
    Mardi Gras in Springfield, Massachusetts (now closed) had male and female dancers in different sections. Maybe that's the way of the future, but with more than two sections.
    ilbbaicnl
    The Freakanomics of Stripping (Podcast)
    With the I-9 process for employees, I think it's actually illegal for the employer to ask to see the employees Social Security card. Employers are supposed to look up the number in some data base, but it's only a $50 fine if they are caught not doing it. I doubt the procedure is stricter for independent contractors. Most illegal immigrants file I-9 forms, either with fake documents or ones that the employer pretends were presented. It would be easy to make it much harder for employers for hire illegal immigrants. So far no President has really tried to stop illegal immigration, only used it for grandstanding. https://www.marketplace.org/2019/01/28/undocumented-immigrants-quietly-pay-billions-social-security-and-receive-no/
    ilbbaicnl
    The Freakanomics of Stripping (Podcast)
    The big flaw is that the podcast focuses on the shame-the-frugal-lecher type clubs, more generally referred to as "upscale" clubs. I dislike those clubs, and middle age has come and gone for me.
    Is Atlanta dead?
    Is there still good 2-way on the floor at Vivide? Still full nude on the floor?
    Kamala Harris Word Solid Compilation - 12 mins
    Yes, how could she ever compete with these masterful speaking skills: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFnUJX_UB_8
    Givemegothgirls
    Milf lover and newbie nerd
    Pros and cons of the Cuban invasion?
    We really overdo it trying to categorize people. People from the Caribbean coast of Colombia are more similar in accent and termperament to Cubans than they are to people from the rest of Colombia. In the clubs I've been in with a lot of Cubans, I'd say the distribution from slim to curvy was about the same as for dancers in general.
    Still Donald Chump
    I not sure there's really a big difference in sleaziness level between Biden and Trump. Biden is clearly more subtle about it, but that may just be because of how and to whom he markets himself. In any case, support of Biden has to be regarded as support of Harris. If she doesn't replace him, probably someone at least as bad, like Newsom will. If he isn't replaced, she will be his puppet master, or it will be someone at least as bad. I don't believe it she's so dumb she didn't realize the likely trajectory of Biden's senility, which makes her a traitor in a moral sense, for not going public about it. That said, I think Trump is a bigger threat to limited government and the rule of law. He's saying our voting system is broken, but he has no real proposals to fix it. He just asserts he somehow knows he won. Combine that with his inaction after the violence began on January 6th. Kristallnacht was carried out by the Brown Shirts and by civilian Nazi sympathizers. The German police and military didn't participate, they were just never ordered to stop it. A government can take away people's rights, property and lives, without having a direct hand in it.
    Still Donald Chump
    The bipartisan effort to make me really glad I didn't have kids has been very successful.
    ilbbaicnl
    When they complain you don't text enough
    Not a big deal to me, didn't say she was harping on it.
    Crossdress
    At a club I use to frequent, the strippers use to talk about a guy who came there regularly in drag. They liked him, never saw him myself. The house mom at this club was a (different) gay dude.
    Got A Phone Number
    Thank you for your service, forgot to say.
    Got A Phone Number
    If you enjoy her company, why not? Possible it could be a long con, but not necessarily the case. I'm guessing you two are within 10 years difference in age, which makes it much more likely she's being genuine with you. I've had a few experiences where they talked about going on a civvy date, but it never really happened. Not sure what it was about. I think they were waiting to see if I swallowed the hook, before they pulled back the pole to set it. Been a dedicated PL for more than 15 years. I'm not more wary of strippers than I am of people in general. But I am pretty wary of people in general.
    Givemegothgirls
    Milf lover and newbie nerd
    Pros and cons of the Cuban invasion?
    Good for what I think is the typical lap dance customer (including me), looking for low $, appearance, and loose boundaries. In general they are probably bad for dancers who attend well to PLs wanting a parasocial relationship. Those dancers seems to depend on the more typical customers to round out their income. Hopefully we'll see clubs get more welcoming of DJGs, so dancers with stricter boundaries can still make good side money from their niche customers.
    blahblahblah23
    >:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣
    Wow Megan Thee Stallion looks hotter than ever
    I prefer this picture: https://usshowbiz.online/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Megan-Thee-Stallion-Curves-Off-T.jpeg
    blahblahblah23
    >:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣
    Wow Megan Thee Stallion looks hotter than ever
    Nice picture, she looks even hotter to me with less makeup. But, seems cringe to me for the term for a male horse being slang for a woman with nice curves.
    what do younger customers want?
    Uh-oh maybe it's apieceofsausage like Lorena Bobbitt got.
    what do younger customers want?
    At least nicespice is saying "omg" now instead of "goodness", that was so unstrippery. Only women who wear baggy dresses with giant doilies around the neck hole say "goodness".
    Full service
    Note that the only activity for the OPs handle is starting this discussion, and LE seems to have a hard-on for Vivide all of a sudden. Maybe somebody with pull wants the club closed down.
    blockbird
    Maryland
    At what point do you become too old for clubbing?
    what do younger customers want?
    I guess nicespice, the craddle robbin' stripper, who hates us old guys, is going to keep her secrets to herself.