tuscl

Girl on girl action

I was sitting with a dancer between dances and checking out the talent on the nearby satellite stage. The dancer on stage had a smoking body and was doing this really slow, sensual dance routine. I looked around and saw that all the guys are staring intently at her. Then I noticed that my dancer, who had been really chatty all night, had gone quiet. I glanced over and she was staring at the dancer on stage with the same hungry look the guys had. I nudged her and held out a stack of ones and asked if she wanted to tip the dancer. She grabbed the bills out of my end without a word and ran to the stage. She and the dancer then got up close and personal for a while. I looked around and everyone was enjoying the action. Couple guys at other tables gave me the thumbs up sign. Probably the best money I spent that night.

So, what experiences have others had with girl on girl action in the club? And did you feel it was all for show/just for fun, or was something else going on?

9 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    I once gave my ATF dollars to tip a new dancer on stage. Did others enjoy it, I've no idea, nor do I care. However, when the stage dancer came over to thank my ATF, I did enjoy that!
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    That has become so common now that I find it boring. They are usually just friends spreading the wealth.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I'm not fond of just giving money to a dancer so she can tip the stage dancer, but I certainly enjoy watching a girl on girl situation, even if it is getting old. At one of the clubs I visit, it doesn't even seem to get noticed much anymore.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    DandyDan,

I will agree with you were it just any dancer, but we treat our ATF's different then the rest, ergo, the ATF title.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Best G-G action I've witnessed at a club was at Hong Kong in TJ. They have shaving cream shows on one of their stages, where two girls lather each other up then go at it. No "sensual suggestions" or simulated interplay, just full-on digital penetration, tongue penetration, and crotch-to-crotch writhing. Meanwhile, tippers are sometimes encouraged to also insert fingers into one or both of the strippers.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    back in the early part of the decade, my fave, Playmate/Pet Linn Thomas, spent several years doing the club circuit. Often, as part of her stage show, she'd bring one of the house dancers up for some great simulated action...at least I think it was simulated...
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Every lapdance I get is girl-on-girl action! ;)
  • gk
    15 years ago
    At the old Circus in Cleveland (became Penthouse Club, back to Circus, then sold to DejaVu/Hustler Club but now torn down) they used to have daily "oil" shows after the lunch hour to keep the business crowd later into the afternoon. These were great shows because the dancers were always either bi-curious or true lesbians and were really in to each other. Full on oil, whip cream boob licking and pussy licking to orgasms was always the norm. But anyway, one of my old ATFs (now passed away) was a cute spinner who was very bi. I purchased a private girl-girl dance with her and another very sensuous long haired boobalicious blonde who I knew she was in-to. Well they both went at each other like cats in heat with my ATF whispering to me that she wished she had a strap on-to so she could really dominate the other girl. They were so hot for each other that they were shaking when they came. My ATF was so worked up she had me rubbing her arm through part of the action to add to her sensual stimulation. I knew these dancers very well, they had real fun. So did I. That was probably the best girl-girl show I ever seen and it was private, just for me.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Dancers have told me that at least a third of the girls in the business are lesbian or bi. When they get bored or horny, they go for the G-G show to amuse themselves as well as customers. Some guys like to fantasize about being in the middle of the G-G sandwich. Others suddenly realize why they are not OTC friends--she's into girls you dope.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion