tuscl

Requesting outfits?

Hi all--I'm rarely able to make it to a strip club (family, money, etc.) and certainly don't go enough to develop any ATFs or become a regular. But with an upcoming business trip I'll get to go again and have a question:

Is it okay to request a dancer to change into a different outfit? I ask only because I recently saw a favorite actress in a pair of stockings and short skirt (similar to the Catholic school girl look, I guess) and ever since it's been driving me crazy. I know it may be a little silly to even ask (considering the point is to take those clothes off) but is this a reasonable/respectful request? Should it come with a tip?

Maybe I'll get lucky when I go and a nice girl will have already thought of it. If not, well, I guess you can never get tired of cheap evening gowns.

10 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    Best way to have a dancer wear something is to give it to her. My OTC gal posed for a photoset for me in an outfit bought her. Mind you, this isn't cheap-there's her fee + tip, plus, when she arrives at the hotel room I have flowers and a teddy bear for her. She posed clothed, semi clothed, and then we hit the sheets for a couple of hours.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I've only had one experience like that, but it remains a favorite of mine. Got a couple dances from a young dancer, then bought her a drink and chatted a while. She was very athletic looking, so I asked her if she played sports in school. She said she ran track and was a cheerleader. I told her she should wear her cheerleader outfit to work sometime to really make money. She laughed, but she must have got my drift, because she excused herself and went to the dressing room. She returned a few minutes later wearing the stripper version of a schoolgirl's uniform - too short plaid skirt matching top, knee high stocking, etc.. Said she didn't have her cheerleader outfit, but would this do? I told her to get her ass into the LD room and we did a couple more dances. It turned into a kind of game after that. She made two more outfit changes and I got dances after each one. It was like having four different dancers in one.

So based on that, I would suggest finding a dancer you like and getting a couple dances first to show you are a good customer. Then casually bring up that you think she would look really hot in "x" outfit. I would think a dancer would be receptive if she thinks it means you're going to be getting more dances from her. Only thing is I don't know how many outfits a dancer usually brings to work. I would think they have a back-up at least.
  • kiannabiss
    15 years ago
    It is perfectly ok to request for a dancer to dress a certain way but you most definantly HAVE to tip her, if you didn't that would be just plain rude, if a girl is willing to go above and beyond pay her for it... thats what we're there for.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I think that it would be expecting too much. Some dancers wear the same outfit all night long. Others change 5 or 6 times to make it appear that a new dancer has arrived. I think that most dancers show up with only 2 or 3 outfits. They are expensive. I prefer short dresses. The kind that just barely covers their ass. Most of my favorites know what I like and if I approve of what they are wearing, I compliment them on it. The only time I request a change is to their birthday suites.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "I know it may be a little silly to even ask (considering the point is to take those clothes off) but is this a reasonable/respectful request? Should it come with a tip?"

Yes & yes. Some dancers have many outfit or can easily borrow an outfit from a friend at the club. It would help if you knew the dancer beforehand, but money talks as well for sure.
  • mreef
    15 years ago
    My favorite LD club, the dancer takes off her outfit before the dance/song starts, so for me it would be what is the point? (Then you get the old sit in your lap naked until the start of the next song).
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    mkreef,

I and others assumed he was talking about during the stage dance, but you may be on to something. You are correct in your statement when dealing with private dances.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    There's no need to tip if you buy dances. As is pretty much always the case.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    What is the point of any stripper outfit? It contributes to her image. What she was wearing can make her nakedness seem more of a turn on.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I don't usually request outfits since I prefer dancers I like to be naked. However if you did, I do believe they would want a tip at a minimum or some compensation for their trouble. That is if they even have the outfit you ask about. A number of dancers seem to stay in the same outfit or one or two others the whole night. Some dancers might suggest you can buy them another outfit. Prices if available at the club? I don't know where one dancer got her dress or skirt from she was asking about a part of she lost one night(taken off while dancing on stage) but she told me it cost her around $500. Another dancer once suggested I buy her an outfit that cost about $80. I wouldn't typically even entertain the thought of buying a dancer an outfit unless I knew her away from the club even though I don't believe dancers would mind. I have had a few dancers ask me about their outfits and what I like and some of those dancers did change clothes. I did get some dances from them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion