tuscl

"Are you married?" - A Military Catfight Free Version

Sunday, April 19, 2009 8:36 AM
So, my post was so long and funny...I had to post it as an article instead of here. Due to my intense battle with insomnia this evening, I cannot promise it will make sense. I blame the wine.

4 comments

• now_starring
    15 years ago
    I could not find your article. Do you have a link?
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    She got rid of it. I read it before she canned it, and, like she said, it only made a lil bit of sense. To paraphrase her (and I appologize in advance if I get this wrong), she prefers married customers because they are less clingy & generally know what they want. Single guys can tend to be (in her opinion) more likely to be stalker-types or harder to deal with both ITC & OTC.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    What advantages might you get if you said "yes" to be married? Could you get even less expensive dance prices? Could you think of quick answers to all her questions like "why aren't you wearing your ring?" Answer: I take it off and like to pretend I'm single whenever I visit clubs but don't tell everyone I'm married. Anyone experimented with this approach?
  • Anna
    15 years ago
    I wrote it while tipsy...I will write it again...sober. I prefer married men hands down just to be clear. Lol... I am in transition to not dance even part-time so I am not sure if I will stay on here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion