tuscl

what makes a lap dance great?

Thursday, March 26, 2009 6:17 AM
seriously, what actually makes a lap dance great or memorable?

20 comments

• now_starring
    15 years ago
    A lot of contact. Another thing is that I know it is a fantasy, but when the girl is a good enough actress that you almost beleive she wants you I can remember her. Being able to hold a conversation after getting past the basic introduction questions is a plus.
  • Sexual contact, plain and simple.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    What makes a lapdance great (topless joint): As the dance begins, she's wiggling as she takes off her bra. She places the bra on her chair, then she turns her back to you. She sits back into you, placing your hands on her tits. She leans her head onto your shoulder and hums something softly. After a moment of this, she turns to face you, leans in, and it practically becomes a hug. She positions herself so that you can suckle on her nipples and she plays with your hair. After you've suckled both nipples, she lowers just enough that she can play with your ear with her nose while she plays with your hair. She also nuzzles on your neck. She stands and turns again, placing her thumbs in her waistband. She lowers her panties enough so that you can see her cookie, then she puts her butt (and vagina) practically in your face. After a moment, she turns and adjusts her panties so that you can see her kitty full from the front, then she repeats what she did before.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    Mostly mileage, a little bit liking the girl giving you the mileage.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Intimacy.
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    several things must occur to reach the level of "great" 1--lots of boob interaction (touching, kissing, licking) 2--heavy duty butt grinding on the boner 2--hot, nasty talk
  • ShortDuck
    15 years ago
    In addition to those 3 items above I would add: 1) the girl make you believe she she really wants to have sex with you 2) she talks softly, hot and breathes into your ear.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have known for a long time that a lot of the posts by TUSCL_Brother were done for their shock value. LOL. As for me. I refuse to answer under the grounds that I might incriminate myself and piss off some dancers. Lets just say I have no rules or preconceived expectations. I'm a happy camper.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    When it's free.
  • philip
    15 years ago
    It starts with a good feeling with the dancer, she must be friendly and beautiful. Then a lot a sensuality, and a lot of contact. Sometimes I have been more excited and satisfied after a good lap dance than after sex with a girlfriend.
  • aalexium
    15 years ago
    When she is completely at ease with the interaction between the two of you. And exploring the bounds of that interaction generates the excitement of the dance.
  • whghIost
    15 years ago
    The dance has to feel like that you are doing her. This requires the guy to wear proper shorts. Plus, she needs to engage with you by her use of hands. She could also use her lips or tongue to play with you by licking your ears. Plus, she should stroke seductively to give you the impression that you are doing her. That's a great lapdance.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Sometimes it is just chemistry. The dancer can even be clumsy. Usually it is slow, soft, and sensual.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    The girl makes you really believe that she wants to have sex with you, and that she is INTO grinding on top of you. The girl makes out with you, nuzzles your ear, strokes your hair, just like a girlfriend. The girl takes your willie out and does what a girlfriend does to a willie. The girl doesn't charge as much money as the per-song rate. Or she even makes it free. The closer to "real thing," the better.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Wow! Last night I visited a club I'd not been to in over a year. It had been pretty lame (inexplicably seemed "drawn" to return last night), and I was skeptical as I entered, because it looked like the same lame setup ... neighborhood bar with no private area for lappin'. But there were a few very attractive women (and about a half-dozen others who were not so attractive, but may have had lovely personalities...), so I sat down at one of the little tables scattered throughout the main floor area. The absolute most attractive of the ladies (a solid 8 based on looks, a true 10 for personality) walked up and asked if she could join me. She was not just pretty, but she also had an appealingly joyous demeanor. She introduced herself by her real name (later shared her stage name: "I'm not sure why, but I didn't even think of introducing myself to you by my stage name as I always do with others.") We talked and laughed and shared some things as casually and comfortably as if we had been long-time friends. She said she'd like to dance for me, and wanted to give me three dances for twenty dollars. Okay, says I, figuring these non-private dances will have to be tame. We positioned a chair near a corner of the main area, and a she moved a couple others to obscure view from key vantages, then she began a very sensual lapdance. -- Book Guy's criterion #1: "...makes you believe..." -- Check. She looked into my eyes in a way that was quite convincing, then she lunged into a DFK that was nothing short of hungry and intense. -- Book Guy's criterion #2: "...makes out with you..." -- Amazingly so. It was real, or she's a better actress than Meryl Streep. -- Book Guy's criterion #3: "...takes your willie out..." -- Undeterred by the openness of the venue, yes she did. At this point we went beyond making out, and began making love. My own criterion ("Intimacy") was fulfilled absolutely. -- Book Guy's criterion #4: "...doesn't charge..." -- She did not ask for anything, but I gave. She thanked me, then later sent me a text message thanking me again for "generosity." Sweet, and thoughtful. -- Book Guy's criterion #4" "...'real thing'..." -- This was as close as I could imagine; indeed, it seemed truly real. We have a date tonight, so I'll learn more about how real it may have actually been. There's my best example, Ms. DirtyMILF, of what makes a lap dance great. It was truly amazing.
  • 3LeggedMan
    15 years ago
    Any action involving Mr Johnson or Ms Kitty constitute great lapdance, no brainer. But... I can have almost as great a time if the dancer pays significant attention to 3 other locales: My nipples, my ears, or my mouth. Kisses? Great! Tounge? *****AWESOME******! My favorite dancer does address all these areas AND Mr Johnson, too, with mileage varying depending on bouncers on duty.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    There is a moment where I realize the dancer I'm with is a real winner. And it just happens. It could be the way she moves as she settles in that's just right, or her scent when she leans in close (through the perfume). Maybe it's the instant we figure out we're both on the level and then lines get blurred. For me, when that moment happens, it's what separates the good from the great.
  • soulchicken
    15 years ago
    Personally, I like the woman to be totally interested in me and my experience. Sold the dance, not on a pushy and agressive sales pitch, but on the willingness to give me a good time. Also it should be with someone who's not constantly watching the club or looking around. That isn't likely to be a very good dance. Perhaps that's what I like about more private rooms, less distractions for her (and I). But most of all once the stage has been set for a good lapdance, I like her to be aggressive - with lots of encouraged contact.
  • icedawg
    15 years ago
    so it honestly varies by girl. for the majority of the girls, she better get into it. heavy mileage, lots of movement, imagination being the only barrier. however, with the girl id like to take home to mom, my current, atf, hell, snuggling, slow and sensual works.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    It's all about what happens between the ears. Chemistry, rapport, intimacy, or the illusion of such is the difference between an ordinary lap dance and something great. A lot of contact is merely what makes it a lap dance. It doesn't say anything about how good it is. I've had many dances with off-the-charts mileage that I wouldn't call great or especially memorable, because a feeling of real intimacy was missing. When I'm turned on by the girl's sexiness and she enjoys expressing it, and I'm connecting with her sexuality on a personal level so that it seems like we're responding to each other's touch and experiencing something a little different than with anyone else....when all that is happening, then contact means a hell of a lot more. The issue of how many body parts I'm able to touch doesn't seem very important, and yet I feel completely free to take a chance on any move I want. It feels like the mileage is made possible by our rapport. I know that's probably pure fantasy but it feels as real as anything in life.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion