tuscl

HS stripper

now_starring
North Carolina
Thursday, March 26, 2009 3:00 AM
Have any of you ever surprised* when you saw a girl you went to HS with working as a stripper? If you did would you stay at the club or walk back out? I am asking this because I walked into a club a few weeks ago, and saw a stripper that look like someone I knew. After I got closer I realized it was not the same person, but my initial response was to freeze in my tracks. Why, I don't know. *By surprised I mean you had no idea this girl(now a woman) was working there or would work there. If she was the school slut I don't think anyone would do a double-take.

14 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    If I saw a stripper that I went to HS with, I would walk out. Who wants to see a 65 year old stripper? LOL...
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    I saw a stripper I went to highschool with... She was a little younger than me, I had to get a dance just because, especially since she didn't recognize me.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    Ditto to shadowcat! But, to further elaborate on theme, I haven't yet come across a stripper that I knew in a prior "civilian life" (eg- coworker, neighbor, waitress, ex-gf, etc)
  • soulchicken
    15 years ago
    I saw a girl I went to HS w/ and it was totally awesome. She even recognized me. She also gave me a line about how her car was broken down and needed some help w/ the repairs! lol! Didn't fall for it but had to get a dance cause she had one hell of a body. It was funny too though, she was really shy in HS and was a state qualifying competition dancer. Needless to say the stage show was fantastic.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    I really would've loved to see some girls I went to high school with. I did see a girl I went to college with, but it was only an air dance (late 1980's). Just last week I saw a woman-former co-worker and it was the hottest lapdance of my life (and second best sex).
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    That would be a challenge considering I don't live close to where I went to high school, but I'd love to see it. They would be 30-somethings now, so it could happen, but on the other hand, there were a lot of rich snobs in my high school who would seem to be above stripping. When I saw this topic, my first thought was that there might be an 18 year old girl stripping somewhere who is still in high school. That would be something.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    One more thought, there was this one girl I remember from my church youth group (back when I believed in the whole religion concept) who I always thought would have been a good stripper, even before I had ever stepped foot in a club. I'd really like to see someone like that.
  • zorro
    15 years ago
    Won't happen now because of my age, BUT if it did happen I would definitely get a lap dance from her. Why not?
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    similar case; went into club in Houston there was a dancer that i used to work with at a bank. always thought she was hot, so i not only stayed but bought a couple of lap dances from her. she was cool about the whole thing.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Decades ago when I was a lot younger, saw a stripper in a club that I knew from middle school and high school. She was cute in school, but had not aged well at all. She pretended to know me, which was just as distant and phony as her act in high school. Face showed ravages of smoking, drinking and ageing. Sad.
  • jaxman5150
    15 years ago
    Not high school but I am currently going to a club regularly to see a waitress and bartender I knew who are dancing. Both are hot and treat me great.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I hate to say this but I probably would not recognize a girl I went to High School with. Now if she looked good she could bring it up. I wouldn't have any problem with visiting a strip club where one of the dancers knew me. That is if I didn't think she was going to be trouble for me. Nowadays if a female customer starts talking to me like she knows me, I figure there's a good chance she's a dancer from another club I must have visited but don't remember.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I'd love to see some girls I know from the local college, who have taken classes from me, stripping. I'd just tell them I always had to imagine them naked and now they've made that task a whole lot easier.
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    I saw a girl I remembered from college, but I didn't know her and I doubt she remembered me (she didn't ever bring it up). I got a few REAL good lap dances from her and was a happy man. Personally, I'd love to see some of the girls I went to high school with in a club. And if she was up for it, I'd absolutely get some dances with her. But I'm just a horny jerk sometimes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion