tuscl

OFFTOPIC: If you could fight any celebrity-who would it be?

bornloser
Florida
Sunday, February 22, 2009 9:26 PM
I stole this from FIGHT CLUB. Who really needs that ass kicked? Maybe Tom Cruise for me-I get sick of him hopping around like the little faggot he is. Also Sean Hannity-I want to toss a brick threw the TV when his arrogant smart-mouth comes on.

15 comments

• bornloser
    15 years ago
    My nephews list (post was his idea after we watched that movie) Brad Pitt, P. Diddy, Dog the bounty hunter.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    It would be the ones who remind me of poodles-little turds with big mouths. I that case it would be Owen Wilson, Ben Affleck, David Letterman, and the rest of that smug Hollywood crowd who think they're too damn smart.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Diego Armando Maradona. Swift pop in the gob. Actually, just about any sports personality who happens to be stuck on stupid. Then Camryn Mannheim and Rosie O'Donnel should slug it out for who gets to be the one that lies to fat ugly women by claiming continually that they're really hot anyway. Then that Richard Simmons thing should referee and get involved and maybe scream a lot, and all three of them go down forever. Thank you.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    Sean Penn. Given the chance I would thrash him like he was a child, and probably get away with it. I know I have more credability than that loser.
  • zippy62
    15 years ago
    George Clooney, Rosie O'Donnell ... obviously
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I think celebrity has to be earned. A few above have, but many aren't even close. Just loud-mouthed annoying jerks!
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Hi jester214 - you made my day when you said "Sean Penn". After reading just two posts, I decided Sean Penn would have to be the only one under consideration. However, it could not be a fair fight -- I would lose (I am 73 years old) but if I could hire Mafia guy to beat up Penn while I watched, that would be money well spent. IMHO Sean Penn is by far the most obnoxious person in show business. (I used to think this about Don Rickles, but finally I came to understand his obnoxious behavior was part of his act and not necessarily the "real him".) Sean Penn is a first class jerk, and he ain't jes' acting. Hated to see him win an OSCAR, no matter how well he performed. I do NOT plan to see the movie he won it for.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Mohhamed Ali. Sure I would get my ass kicked but it would be worth it to land one punch. He is the most obnoxious ego maniac that I can think of. Converted to Islam to avoid the draft. Claimed to be non violent. Yeah, right. Honoring him at the Olympics was enough to make me vomit. My own mother died with Parkinson's disease. I'll take George Foreman any day.
  • gridget
    15 years ago
    I don't even think any of these people are worth the fine or the jail time. Most actors/actresses are pompus assholes. They are very overpaid...hmmm..if we spent half of the money they make taking care of things we need like health care think of where we might be...but no we would rather idolize everyday people just like us and pay them enough to have 6 houses and a car for everyday of the month...don't get me wrong I know there are some actors/actresses that do not fall in the "I'm queen B don't even think of talking to me in real life" catagory but alot do. I am of course just venting my opinion, just think we could spend our money in better ways.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    gridget, are you sure that you are a stripper? You sound and act more like an angel. Stripping for charity! I feel in a very charitable mood. LOL...
  • bornloser
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat-Ali is a great pick. I saw an old interview by Cosell before Ali fought Holmes. Ali just would not shut up-it was pissing off Holmes so bad. People forget how obnoxious he really was. Sports are full of jerk-offs. Bobby Knight, Charles Barkley, Deon Sanders, even Micheal Phelps. They are a lot bigger than me but each deserves his ass kicked.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    RE: Muhammad Ali (Mohhamed Ali) I remember seeing an old "Candid Camera" (B&W) with Allen Funt and Ali or maybe it was Cassius Clay then, but they were on camera just talking. One would never even know, without looking, that Allen was talking to Clay/Ali. He was so meek and mild mannered. During the chat, Clay/Ali found out he was on camera and the SHOW Clay/Ali came out. It was an incredible difference. Also see what arbeeguy said about Don Rickles. What you normally see on camera may be nothing like the real person.
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    either of the following: 1-punch chris matthews in the face 2-kick keith olberman in the nuts 3-bitch slap rachel maddow so hard that she turns straight
  • 10inches, I agree with you. As long as you replace Chris Matthews with Sean Hannity, Keith Olbermann with Rush Limbaugh, and Rachel Maddow with Bill O'Reilly.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    LOL...violence doesn't solve anything & it shouldn't make us feel any better about these people either IMO...besides, you're all forgetting the first two rules of "Fight Club"..."don't talk about Fight Club!" I also just love that old drunk scat wanting to beat on a guy that has Parkinson's disease...niiiice...real classy there rube...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion