tuscl

Asian Girls in Phoenix Area?

slavearm
California
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 1:32 AM
Anyone know which clubs to go to in the area to find asian girls at? Seems to be pretty rare in general, but out here even worse than other places. Thanks.

7 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    s;avearm, Not at all good in South Florida, either. I did, however, find my Asian ATF here. I bet there are a lot in California.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    There are indeed alot of asian hotties here in LA. If a city has a fairly large asian population, you're gonna find plenty of asian dancers. Lots of them up in San Fran too. Coastal cities are always a good bet.
    15 years ago
    Lots of asian hotties in Vegas as well.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Saw some nice Asian girls in the clubs I visited in the Anaheim/Orange County area a few months ago. Agree that Asian girls seem pretty rare in general. Maybe a good thing in my case, I am a sucker for them.
  • ozymandias
    15 years ago
    Well, consider that Asians comprise about 3.6% of the US population, AND that they tend to be (i) more socially conservative and (ii) better educated than the average American, and you certainly have a recipe for rarity. I'd guess that fewer than 2% of strippers are Asian. However, being a bit of Asiaphile myself, I've noticed a few trends. First, Asian strippers are most likely to be SE Asian (especially Cambodian and Laotian... girls from refugee families), Vietnamese (again, the refugee connection), Filipina (well, they're Filipina, 'nuff said) and Korean (I find they have economic interests which tend to trump their social conservatism). Also, when there's one Asian girl in a club, there tend to be several because they like working together/being in proximity to each other. So the best cities for Asian dancers are going to be those cities which were the recipients of the refugee migrations back in the 70s. The Pink Pony in Atlanta (which has a large Cambo, Thai and Laotian community in Riverdale, and loads of Vietnamese and Koreans in Doraville/Chamblee) used to have a fun group of girls who called themsleves the Asian Mafia - couple of Laotians, one Thai, two Filipinas and a Korean who (mostly) all went to high school together and all decided to become dancers - and that was the best club for Asians I ever saw. Met them when they were all 18-19. They all finally went off to college or other things (except one who's a lifer, I guess). I don't know what (if any) the big Asian populations are in Phoenix (or where they are) but I do know they've had problems with Asian gangs (like the KGK, the "Korean Girl Killers", a female gang who are known for concealing a razor blade in their mouths) so there must be *something*. I'd look at clubs near there? O.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    No- go to [view link], you'll find out why there. Asian population for Phoenix~ 1.9%, L.A.~9.3%, SF > 25%. o-man gave interesting dissertation on Asian dancer demographics, I've only met ONE Cambodian dancer. I'm not in the habit of asking every dancer that I meet about their ancestry. Roughly speaking, my most common Asian encounters in order are: Fillipina, (tie) Thai,Japanese, (tie) Korean, Vietnamese, then Chinese, and Cambo/Lao. I don't think any club that I went to in Phoenix had more than 1 Asian dancer, some I didn't see any.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    There was a Cambodian dancer (light skin color; almost white) who was a Goddess over at Angels. She got kicked out for looking white. She was dismayed that she was being called white when both her parents were Cambodians. She must have been a rare type of Cambodian or my stereotype is all wrong.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion