tuscl

Have you heard of the "LINGERIE" bowl???

Saturday, January 31, 2009 11:31 AM
I just learned today about the Lingerie Bowl. During the Super Bowl halftime, is this other bowl where half naked women play a short game of football. I'm not sure what network it's on but, I was told Fox. HaHa...FOX!!! Get it? I was watching clips of some of the practices and damn...!!! Those hot~n~sexy women are pretty good. I'd like to be out there playing with them so I could be the querterback and put my hands between the centers' legs. No, I think I'd rather be a running back so they'd tackle me. It would be worth having to go to the hospital later... Yank

9 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    This year's lingerie bowl had to be moved from a vacant lot in Tampa to a nudist resort. Usually, nudists are overweight over thirty somethings, but because of the high profile TV time this will draw, I'm sure there'll be some naked cuties in the audience. I would definitely recommend watching this year's bowl.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "I'm sure there'll be some naked cuties in the audience. I would definitely recommend watching this year's bowl." There will not be any naked people being shown on mainstream TV people. The "Lingerie Bowl" has been going on for at least a few years now.
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    And why was I NOT made aware of DIS til yestaaahday??? LOL. No, but seriously folks. Does anyone know what network it's on??? Yank
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    It's been around since 2004. Supposively the concept has been "expanded" into a 10 team league called the Lingerie Football League (LFL) that will begin play in September 2009 on Friday nights in major arenas & stadiums and air on cable television this fall. [view link] Oh, BTW...the Super Bowl thingy's been cancelled for this year: [view link] [view link] Sorry yank...I told ya so...no nudity allowed on USA TV...too many prudes...
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    MisterGuy, Well, I must say I am dissapointed. I was so looking forward to watching this. What kind of a world do we live in when we can't even watch "almost" naked women beat the shit out of each other on a football field? Yank
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I read it has been canceled.
  • robofan
    15 years ago
    The first year it was on it was on pay for view. I was at a friends house for a Superbowl party and he paid to get it. It was nothing special. Didn't really show any bare T&A. Just a bunch of women playing lame football in lingerie. You got to see about as much as you do on the annual Victoria Secret specials. So if they didn't show anything on pay for view I'm sure it would be a total waste of time on a network channel.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    UPI story about cancellation: [view link]
  • JMelbourne27
    15 years ago
    They canceled it because "...some players objected to playing in front of naked people." ARE THEY SERIOUS!?!?!? BAHAHAHHHAHAHAH!!!! Ok, a LINGERIE model OBJECTS to NUDITY!?! WTF?! Wait, wait, wait, let's start over here LINGERIE models objected to playing football in front of naked people......does anyone ever feel like you're living in Bizarro World where things don't always make sense? Next thing I'm going to hear is that Strippers have formed a national union and are refusing to dance in front of people with clothes on. One stripper is quoted as saying, "If I have to get naked then he does too!" LoL! Actually wait, that makes more sense than this does... AHHA! Football players refuse to play in front of 'scantily clad cheerleaders' because they are 'distracting and unprofessional.' Dangit! That actually makes a lot of sense too...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion