tuscl

TOP TEN STRIP CLUB SONGS

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:18 PM
I thought the following provided a good list of the best strip club songs ever. My only problem with it is that it might be a bit swayed towards the Metal types and lacks the hip hop...still, a pretty good representation of what you will hear in many of today's clubs: [view link]

17 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    Lately, the dj at Houston Dolls has been playing 1970's and early 80's rock songs like Hotel California (a long song) and Foghat's Slow Ride. I like that kind of stuff. If the clubs didn't force the girls to wear those ridiculous platforms, and they could really dance, I'd love to see a girl dance to Judas Priest's Turbo Lover.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    My favorite club has what they call "throw back Thursdays" It is a mix of 70's/80's pop music. I love it.
  • icedawg
    15 years ago
    one girl told me she liked some slow metallica. Im a huge metallica fan, but c'mon. i wanna see some movement. i dont care what nationality a girl is, if they hear pitbull, daddy yankee or any r and b, those girls move.
  • Fibber
    15 years ago
    well about 20 years ago or so (before I even heard of lapdances) at Goodguys in DC there was a "real" dancer who could ballet or tap dance - and she kept a pair of tap shoes with her so if anyone played country music we were treated to a naked tap dance. So while i am not a country fan, "The Gambler" by Kenny Rogers does bring back some fond memories.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    LOL, naked tap dance. That'd be somethin' to see!
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    In my long experience, the best were the songs of CCR and the Stones in the 70s.
  • evilcyn
    15 years ago
    Dain.. I use "as long as I can see the light" CCR, such a great tune.. icedaeg, and lots of Metallica, slow and fast, bouncin your ass to the fast drums of Metallica takes some practice, I was workin on a song yesterday
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Bad songs. Dancer "How the fuck am I supposed to dance to that?"
  • pop
    15 years ago
    I've never understood why "Ragdoll" is rarely played.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Lyrically, NIN's "Closer" is an ice-breaker for stage-side action... "I wanna f^&k you like an animal; I wanna feel you from the inside..."
  • icedawg
    15 years ago
    cyn i never knew. i always listen to metallica, and never pictured it as a dance style song. ya live and ya learn...
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    I like hard driving rock myself. But, I also like the type of songs that have sultry, seductive and suggestive lyrycs to fit the situation. A good example would be Nelly's song called, 'It's getting hot in here so, take off all your clothes'. Or another good sound for SC's would be 'Peel me a grape' by Dianna Krall which has a "We do three shows a night at the airport Hilton" kind of feel to it.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    "You Can Leave Your Hat On" Joe Cocker It's got at least three puns in just that title line, how can you go wrong?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    If the girls had to dance to what I like,They would all quit. I have tried to educate them with my burned CD's. With some success. "around the world in 80 minutes" was a hit. No song in English.
  • evilcyn
    15 years ago
    icedawg, "devils dance" "bleeding me" "Fuel" I so love Metallica on stage.. I go to the other extreme as well and dance to real old school type blues... Book Guy, leave your hat on, Such a fun song to use...
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I actually get "subconsciously" turned on by a certain rhythm in trance-vibe-house style music. Not rap. Something almost non-verbal -- or if there ARE lyrics, then it's just repeated nonsense phrases, and the like -- with a lot of synthesizer getting you zoned out. Kind of like the background sounds to "Chariots of Fire" (to go way back) with that "whoom whoom" thing and the "vuggabugga-vuggabugga" combined with it. I think more girls ought to get involved in that kind of music, because it makes the guys "zone out" and therefore stop thinking "with the big head." Which is, after all, their goal, isn't it?
  • bornloser
    15 years ago
    I am old but still like a lot of the stuff: 1-More Human than Human 2-Stinkfist 3-Down With the Sickness 4-Click Click Boom 5-Beautiful People 6-Killing in the Name Of 7-Battleflag 8-Nookie 9-Lets Ride 10-Dr. Feelgood These songs have been played to death at every strip club in the land for good reasons-they are off the hook!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion