tuscl

Daytime vs. nighttime

Sunday, January 11, 2009 1:23 AM
Clubs in my area have always had thier differences from days to nights. Usually, nighttime offers hotter dancers and a better selection. The clubs tend to have more customers at night also. The daytime usually offers better mileage, fewer girls and not as hot girls (as nighttime). I think the better mileage is due to L.E. being less likely to enforce anti-prostitution laws during the day than at night. What's it like in your area?

14 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I am a day time addict. At my favorite club I find day shift dancers to be just as gorgeous as the night shift. Cheaper, More personable and the mileage is higher. Less competition from other customers and more privacy in the dance rooms. It is more laid back because the dancers have more free time to sit with me. I am rarely there after 8-10PM unless one of my favorites stays over. Now at my favorite Atlanta club, If I can call one of them one. I have never been in there earlier than 9PM. I got pretty friendly with a night time dancer at The Crazy Horse Saloon. Actually did 3 VIP trips with her and had her email address. I have since deleted it as a waste of time. She once told me that if I thought that some of the night girls were fuglies, to stay out of the club during day time. Her words "DOGS". I guess that it just depends on the city and the club.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    One time I was at a strip club during the day and I could have sworn one of the dancers was actually a transsexual. It disgusted me and it took me several months to get over it before going back to that club. On the positive side though, daytime seems to be when the new dancers work. Most of the new dancers don't end up sticking around for long, but once in a while you'll find one who is excited about her job and tries her best to please all of her customers to build regulars.
  • robofan
    15 years ago
    At the clubs where I hang out there is a noticeable difference between day and night shifts in general. Keep in mind there is always exceptions to any generality. The day time women are just as good looking as the night women on average but they tend to be a little older usually in their mid to late 20's and even into their 30's if they can keep their looks up enough to still compete. They are more experienced and know how to please a man. They also realize that they must please their customers or they won't have any in a very short time. Many are single mothers so they work while the kids are in school and take their jobs very seriously. They are more professional and career minded and much more reliable. Day time customers tend to be older as well and you see a lot of business men entertaining clients. The atmosphere is more laid back it's less crowded and the pace is slower. Night Shift. The first thing you notice is that the average age of the dancers drops. You get mostly the 18 to mid 20 year olds another words the party girls. It's difficult to get a lap dance right after shift change because most of the dancers are more interested in having a few drinks before they get started. I have found that you don't really want one for a couple of hours anyway. Once they get several drinks into them they loosen up and anything is possible. What they have going for them is youth. Nothing quite like a smoking hot 18 year old with silky smooth skin. Some night shifters know how to please a man and others are just beginning to learn. They are much less professional not career minded and pretty unreliable. If they tell you to come back and see them next Thursday cause they will be working you probably have a 50/50 chance that they will actually be there. The night time customers also get younger, the music usually gets louder and the pace quickens. It can be more crowded at night and on Friday and Saturday nights it is absolutely packed. Personally I enjoy both shifts depending on my mood. Years ago I was probably 80% night and 20% days now that I'm older it's just the opposite. As far as mileage goes it always depends on the dancer and not on the shift. Although there is always less eyes to see what's going on during the day shift. The one club I go to does not even have a bouncer during the day but has several at night. As far as OTC experiences I have found no difference between day and night shift. I have found it equally easy to have them regardless of shift but in pure numbers I have had more with night shifters due to the fact that I only recently have shifted from primarily a night shift person to a day shift person. Once again these are generalities and there are always exceptions.
  • evilcyn
    15 years ago
    As a dancer, I have always like working day shift... The staff is more focused on the job, customers seems to know more of what they want and how to tell you what they want, and conversation seems easier to me with day shift.. Night shift girls give me a headache over all, there loud immature drunk...The next buzz or party is all they look for, so for some customers, thats what they want..
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    As a general rule I think the night shift has a better looking group of girls. On the other hand, the nightshift is usually busier so your competition for the better girls is greater. As I age I am beginning to prefer day shift for the reasons noted above. Club is usually without a lot of staff so you won't be hassled as much and the mileage opportunities should improve. Also I can always find several cute girls who choose to earn their money during the daytime. In some club the nightime,especially weekends, become a zoo and the club ceases to interest me. The only exception to that was the old Platinum Plus in Memphis which was a zoo, but a very "fun" zoo on the weeekends.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Daytime for me also, for all of the reasons already mentioned. Sometimes I'll stay later into the evening on a Friday or Saturday night, but not too often.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    My comments would be pretty much word-for-word the same as robofan above except the club is a Missouri "juice bar", so the girls have to drink BYOB in the dressing room. Same unavailability at the beginning of night shift for same reason!! I have been 90/10 daytime for many years.
  • Cougar289
    15 years ago
    Are these clubs open at night also?
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I'd like to have a club to go to during the daytime, but the earliest time most of the places I visit regularly is 5 pm, which I am assuming is not what anyone here means by daytime. One of the bikini bars in town opens at noon, but that one is probably the worst of the bunch. There are clubs I've been to both during the day and at night, and I'm not sure there is a great difference between day and night. I've always thought the girls at night were better looking, but the ones in the daytime did more, although that depends on the club and its rules. When the one club near me had a day shift, they were just as strict about things as they were at night.
  • how
    15 years ago
    More data to add to the general trend, based on my experience: Daytime offers more relaxed environment and higher mileage. Nighttime offers more of a party atmosphere, and often better looking dancers. Exceptions are not too rare.
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    Put me in the daytime preference as well. The only thing I would add is that at times, late late night just before closing can be similiar to the daytime experiences mentioned. The young immature dancers have gotten their tips and gone home or wherever, leaving the diehards (customers and dancers) to close out the evening. This may not be true for a club that closes at midnight or 2 am, but it seems to generally work for clubs that stay open until 4am or later.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Daytime during the week. A daytime visit to club on Saturday is a certain bummer.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    magicrat- I've noticed that phenomenon even in clubs which close early. I think its because everyone knows when the bars close, but they don't want to be in the titty bar when it closes. At one of my old favorite clubs before it closed, the easiest time to get a lap dance was the last hour, because while the dancers stayed (for the most part), customers would leave. And usually, it was the customers by themselves who stayed. TUSCL Brother- Here in Omaha, they are very strict on contact. As for that one club, that club, talentwise, is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Considering the overpriced beer at those places, I'm surprised they stay open.
  • how
    15 years ago
    DandyDan noted that some clubs near him experience customer exodus in the last hour before closing. Some places have the opposite trend, with late arrivals by guys hoping for take-out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion