tuscl

Most erotic stage tip.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 2:28 AM
When my favorite dancers are on stage, I like to be one of the first to go up and tip them. I know that they give a good mini dance and want the other customers to see it and want to join in. The dancer usually makes more tips and I get appreciated more. I am sure that most of you have experienced a dancer grabbing your dick to entice you into the couch room. Most don't. I have one favorite dancer with a nice set of natural 36 C's. But what she does and I have never seen her do it with another customer and neither have have any of the other dancers. She will pull my shirt up and rub her bare tits against my bare chest. This is part of her private room dances but I feel special that she only does it in public with me.

6 comments

• Cougar289
    16 years ago
    Well for me it begins with the appropriate dress attire – pants I would never ware in public, but in a darkened club they work quite well. They are made of a super thin polyester or nylon that feels like I’m not wearing a thing when she sits on my lap. The fly is open, but with a flap on the inside the hides my dick, but has extremely easy access for my dear friends hands. Saturday afternoon I had a dancer sit on me and gave me a super hard on. She said my part belonged to the wrong ethnic group because of its size and thickness (they say that to everyone I know). Well, anyway she proceeded to rub it on her pussy until she at least acted like she had a great orgasm. Being in public at the stage and having that kind of experience is so much more fun than in a private VIP room. I tipped her $20.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    I've only seen this in clubs about to be raided, but in a topless joint, if the dancer "rearranges" her thong (giving a kitty peek)-I think this is erotic and I like it. I haven't seen this in quite a long time because clubs require dancers to wear those stupid platforms, but a dancer who can actually dance-her hips move to the rhythm in conjunction with her shoulders and she has good posture. I will actually tip more when I see this. Hell, I'll pay her (20.00) to (really) dance to songs I like onstage.
  • Cougar289
    16 years ago
    I had to come back to this one because of a comment made by Brother I realized I didn't mention my most erotic stage experience. For me the most erotic experiences occur in public situations where there are a lot of people and unexpected spontaneous events occur. When I go back to the private area it isn’t an erotic experience for me because I pretty much know what is going to happen – not too many variations. So my most erotic stage experience occurred earlier this year when I sat at a table close to the stage and one of my favorites (she’s 41) was dancing when a few young construction workers (early 20’s) came in and sat at her stage. She encouraged one worker to eat her pussy while all the time she was looking at me smiling. She let on that she was really enjoying it as our eyes were locked in with one another while she was going this. These young guys were going crazy when she went to the next guy and did the same thing. She motioned for me to come sit at the stage. My dick was plenty hard at that point and she jumped down on it (what was actually occurring was not visible to others at the stage). She then informed another guy at the stage that I was fucking her. She talked about how good it felt to him. She asked this guy if he would like to fuck her. She got up and went over to this young kid and he got scared and left the table. Anyway it was one of my most erotic stage dances.
  • Cougar289
    16 years ago
    Brother - we will have to make it happen. I didn't realize Columbus was hot, but you have opened my eyes. I'll have to come up there to catch a football game. Sorry to say that the strip clubs are the only thing worth catching here in St. Louis.
  • how
    16 years ago
    It's a toss-up between a BBBJ a dancer gave me from an elevated stage (no one else saw her doing this), and a DATY -- again the dancer was on an elevated stage -- at a topless-only club that was very crowded.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I've had plenty of DATY experiences at my favorite club, and I'm not sure anything short of fucking could top that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion