tuscl

How many different clubs have you been to?

nj_pete
New Jersey
I've been to about 75 to 80 different clubs, 95% of them while on business travel. Most in the North East, some in the midwest, maybe 8 between Las Vegas and California and 4 in Canada.
This is over about 12 years.

12 comments

• Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Fantasia Babes Richmond's Jilly's Brass-Rail Zanzibar Private-Eyes Fred's-I-Don'-Knows Cates Roman's-Babies Welland-Babes Seductions Sundowner Ariels Christies Christies-Cabaret Christies-At-Ybor-Strip House-of-Lancaster-I House-of-Lancaster-II Klondike-Hotel Club-Pro Whiskey-a-Go-Go Passions Pure-Passion Pink-Pony Pink-Passion Purple-Passion Pure-Platinum Platinum-Place Flashdancer Mons-Venus 2001-Space-Odyssey Ybor-Strip Ybor-Secrets Diamond's Tanga Seven-Seas T-Backs Rubber's Charley's Treasures Gold-Club Penthouse Penthouse Penthouse Rick's Rick's Rich's Mandy's Men's-Club The-Greatest-Show-on-Earth Danny's Babes Scores-Mansion-on-Bourbon Visions Vision-Cabaret Big-Daddy's Temptations Playhouse Dollhouse Tit-o-Rama Pink-Poodle Pink-Flamingo Flamingo Hudson's Road-House Hustler Hustler-Barely-Legal Hustler-Li'l-Darlins Deja-Vu Vellagio Chocolate's Platinum-Rose New-York-New-York Cruise-Inn Silver-Piston Colt-45's Shoe-Models Landing-Strip Cannonball Airport-Strip Lipstixx JJ's TT's PT's Eddie's Billie's Club-Sex Club-Sexe Unisex Le-Mieux Frolic's Artist-Cafe Jemani Hog-Bar Alley-Cat's Top-Hat's Candy-Canes Crystal's Reality-Bites ...

... and lots of others I can't remember right now ...
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    In the last 3 decades- over 130 different in 27 states, 2 foreign countries, plus DC & PR.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    DAMN, testing my memory. I've been so many places and most always hit the clubs wherever I was. I've never been in the NW, so I can count that area out, but the rest of the states and Mexico, a conservative estimate would be 150+. Now that is in over 30 years. It may be higher since I have travel all over Florida and hit many many clubs here. We are listed on TUSCL with 205 clubs.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Maybe 25 in the last 10 years. I don't travel much any more. In the last 6 years, maybe 6. In the last 4 years maybe 4. I have found my favorite club and rarely go to any other.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Hmmm, I'd have to estimate that.

I guess I've been to all the clubs in Atlanta at least once - so that's maybe 70 if you include clubs that no longer exist. Then, two in Athens... maybe half a dozen in Japan and the Philippines. I won't count clubs in Bangkok because they're really "go-go" bars, not strip clubs. Let's call it 10 elsewhere, for a total of... 88?

Let's call it 90, total. Of those, maybe a dozen I've actually gone to multiple times, with the rest just one visit. Thats over an 18 year period or so... 5 a year? That's reasonable, I think ;)

O.
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    1979, The Fare in Dallas (Greenville @ Lovers) was the first strip club I ever went to. The perky breasts on those young Texas beauties was more than I could resist. (Most of 'em were from probably from Detroit back then, but I like to tell the story this way) Since then, I've been to clubs in TX, FL, CA, TJ, IL, KS, MO, TN, NV, WA. So, probably in the neighborhood of 100 different clubs.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I could list the number by state (maybe)
    Kansas-10, 2 of which do not exist
    Nebraska-14, only 6 of which still exist, and one of those taking over the same spot where a previous club existed.
    South Dakota-2
    Minnesota-3 or 4, it depends on whether Sex World in downtown MPLS counts, since I went inside, but didn't partake in the shows they have.
    Iowa-1 in Hamburg, 1 south of Council Bluffs, the 3 in CB, the one in Carter Lake, the 2 in Sioux City, the one in Denison (which may count as two, since the owner and name of the club changed, but the location didn't), 1 in Carroll (at both the old and new locations), 1 in WDM and 4 in DM, 1 in Ottumwa, and 3 in the Quad Cities, that adds up to 18 or 19.
    Missouri-3, 2 in KC and 1 in St. Joe
    Wisconsin-5
    Illinois-7 different Chicagoland clubs, about 4 or 5 bikini bars in Rockford (that was one wasted night during my college years), the two in Ottawa and one in Somonauk, plus three in Washington Park, so I guess it adds up to 18 or 19 (roughly)
    Indiana-3, 2 different NW Indiana Deja Vu's and Brad's in Indy
    Kentucky- Maybe 1. It was the year I went to visit my buddy, who worked for the Red Cross at Fort Campbell. He wanted to check the club out that's next to the base, but I saw the building and thought it didn't look like the type of place I wanted to go (particularly the gravel parking lot). He went in, and immediately came back to the car. I guess you could say I parked in a parking lot of a club in Kentucky.

It would appear to add up to 71 or so.
  • fla_funmeister
    16 years ago
    Over 100. Many are no longer in business for various reasons.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I'd say that I've been to roughly 45-50 strip clubs (including clubs that no longer exist) over the last 20 years.
  • looker123
    16 years ago
    25 or so, most while traveling. I find that most dont pan out to any real action unless you are a known customer. Now I stick to a couple of local clubs that I am well known in and all works out. If I happen to be traveling on business I will find someplace to visit but my expectaions are low, I tend to do be more sucessful at the hotel bar!
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    Probably 50+ in the last 30+ years. I don't see how you guys can remember them all. Most of my visits are concentrated in the Southeast with a few Vegas and Calif. clubs thrown in. I only wish we had a great resource like TUSCL in the early days. It would have made the experience a lot more fun and would have saved a lot of money on visits to worthless clubs.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    snowtime,

I remember by knowing where I've been and that I visited the clubs wherever I went. Just added them up and put in that number. Being in a state with a large number of clubs and having traveled all over it helped.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion