tuscl

IYO what states have the most and least mileage?

Saturday, December 13, 2008 7:27 AM
So I have been to clubs all over the US and wondering about which states have the most/least mileage? I know this will vary from club to club but for example do Nevada clubs give higher mileage than clubs in Texas?

15 comments

• how
    16 years ago
    No, Nevada clubs do not typically have higher mileage than clubs in Texas. Of course, Texas is a big state, and there are vast differences from city to city. In fact, within a given city, there can be vast differences. A few particulars for example: San Antonio: Quite conservative compared to Houston and Dallas; yet, I've had phenomenal experiences in a couple of SA clubs. It seemed like pure luck, as other visits to the same clubs were cold as ice. Houston: At one time, Houston was a sure thing. And the women with whom you could share anything in a club were often hot. Now, it's much more tame in most Houston clubs, but good experiences can be found with patience. Dallas: Good reputation, but I was disappointed by most of the Dallas clubs. The one exception was a hole-in-the wall with consistently poor ratings on TUSCL. El Paso: Anything goes at several clubs in El Paso, in spite of a serious change to the public ordinance on nude dancing.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Florida can be anything from Orlando (major thumbs down) to Tampa or Miami (thumbs up).
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    What can I say. Every one knows That I get my best mileage In SC. I would agree with Bro that FL and TX are probably the best, based on reviews and without regard for prices. I gotta slip in SC before IN and CA. I was born and raised in CA. CA may have started it but is a poor finisher. UT has to be the worst. The Mormons run this state. "Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow you might be in Utah".
  • pablohoney
    16 years ago
    So far Georgia, NY and Minnesota have had the best for me. Surprisingly tame were CA, WA and Oregon.
  • chi_sam
    16 years ago
    Never been to clubs in Texas or Florida. Most everywhere else though, and Michigan and Indiana top the charts. I assume it's because these states have been in recession for some time now. Wisconsin is pretty much broke, but it seems the girls there are used to, and well-adjusted to, being poor. I was pleasantly surprised that Grand Island is off-the-hook. Lot's of black chicks from way out of town. Must be some serious warrants to chase them that far from Milwaukee!
  • Electronman
    16 years ago
    This question might be better phrased as what City offers the best mileage as I've seldom seen consistency across cities within the same state (and often within the same city). That said, I agree with chi_sam. The mileage in the Detroit area clubs can be exceptional depending on the club (check out Flight Club and Penthouse at the high end of the quality scale and Bogarts in the middle of the quality scale and Henry 8 South at the lower, very low, end of the quality scale). I've also had good experiences in The City of Industry, CA (and San Fran of course) but terrible experiences in San Diego, just 90 miles away. I was surprised to see Indiana on the list-- any suggestions for Indiana?
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    Iowa, in general, has good mileage no matter what part of the state you're in, except I believe in some cities, its only one way. I'm also fond of Kansas clubs, but I've never been to Wichita, so that could possibly drag it down. But in general, you have to look at the city and not the state.
  • Cougar289
    16 years ago
    A couple of things – how do you define high mileage and what do you have to pay for it. You can always get anything you want if money is no object. If we're talking high mileage at the stage then to me it means hands anywhere and everywhere as well as brief orals for either one as well as hand jobs and paying $20 tops for 10-15 minutes. In the private area high mileage means having sex and paying say no more than $120. If you define high mileage in these terms then I think St. Louis (specifically E St. Louis – Illinois side) would definitely be in the top 5. I’ve lived in Dallas, Atlanta, and California, and traveled 100% for 15 years visiting numerous clubs all over the country and never found a better value proposition than the one I described above than in St. Louis.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I'm personally interested in mileage of an "extras" sort. I'd have to say we're all forgetting two prime locations, city-wise: Toronto (and the Niagara Falls, Ontario, region) and East St. Louis. But for more mainstream answers, I'd concur with the Tampa and Houston generalities. Though I hear things are changing in Houston. Glad to learn about Detroit and El Paso. Maybe I'll make a trip.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    In my experience, RI & Quebec have pretty high mileage, while VT, NH, and much of MA have rather low/no mileage. Upstate NY has been pretty hit or miss as well.
  • kansasgent
    16 years ago
    Can't say which state has the most but one state with very little is Colorado.
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    I totally agree with Cougar that ESL is probably the best value in the country, and likely the mileage capital of the U.S. The girls don't know "wanna dance", they just grab the package as a way of introduction. As a state, however, I get the feeling from the reviews that the rest of Illinois isn't all that good for mileage. From experience, statewide I'd go with FL, TX, & CA as being the mileage leaders. From the reviews, I surmise that UT, OK, & ND are low mileage anywhere in the state. I'll bet there's ten additional states where mileage is an opportunity waiting to happen.
  • ITA. Not only can mileage differ from cities within a state, but clubs within a city, and even girls within a club. I'll agree with the above and cosign East St. Louis for best mileage, although that view has been marred a bit by my last visit to Wise Guys. I must disagree with you, pablohoney, however in your assessment that MN has the best mileage. I go all the time around these parts and it's a nunnery compared to ESL.
  • Electronman
    16 years ago
    From this thread, it appears that Florida gets nods for a high mileage state. I've sampled some of the mileage in the Tampa area--take out from Mons. I'll be in the Florida panhandle soon. Tallahassee appears to be a waste land. How about any scouting reports for mileage in the Panama City or Pensacola area?
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    Anymore, I just visit a few favorite clubs, so perhaps I am not that well informed, but in my experience, Indiana can best described as having "value". Decent mileage at a low price - but Michigan (Detroit in particular) definitely has higher mileage with hotter women - but at a price.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion