tuscl

As a customer, would you ever get up on stage and strip?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Several years ago before I started going commando, I was siting with 4 or 5 dancers in my favorite club. Maybe 2 or 3 other dancers there. Only 2 other customers. They were all bitching about having to go on stage with so few customers. They asked me to take their place. They just about had me talked into it. I would have done it just for the lark but they realized that the DJ was too big of an ass hole and would have really got upset.

We have all seen the times that they have taken a customer at his bachelor party or birthday party, stripped off his shit, and beat the hell out of him with his belt. Usually 4 or 5 girls teasing him. But his pants stayed on.

Usually If a customer gets on stage with a dancer, the DJ is quick to tell him to get off the stage.

I once saw a Midget ( sorry if this is politically incorrect). A regular at the club. I know which hotel he works at as a handyman. They let him get up on the stage and strip to his skivvies. IT was more like a circus act.

Would you do it? how many beers would it take?

21 comments

• zorro
    16 years ago
    Would I do it? No. No matter how drunk I got, still no.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    zorro:f you got promised pussy in return?
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    Would I humiliate myself in order to get pussy? No, if I ever get that desperate, I hope someone takes pity on me and just shoots me.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I accidentally went totally nude on the satellite stage. I was tipping a dancer that was rolling around on the floor. She went to get up and grabbed my shorts for support. She pulled them right down to my ankles. I was commando. She screamed, which got everybody's attention. Must have been 30 or so customers and dancers that witnessed it. I pulled them up and went back to my table. She was much more embarrassed than me. I saw her 5 minutes later talking to the club manager and 2 bouncers. They all had shit eating grins on their faces. She never came around to ask for a dance. I guess that she didn't like what she saw. Too big! LOL...
  • Cougar289
    16 years ago
    At City Nights in E St. Louis on Thursdays there are a couple of us that do it in our sexy thong G-strings. The strippers come and give us our $1 back and we have a lot of laughs with it.

Once in Mexico the girl took off my shorts and we actually had sex on stage with all the customers clapping, yelling, and laughing. That was totally over the top.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    If those that wished to shut down clubs really wished to do so, just pay me enough to do it. If that didn't shut down a club, nothing would!
  • how
    16 years ago
    Cougar, sounds like the kind of thing that happens at Club Hong Kong in TJ...
  • Cougar289
    16 years ago
    Brother - sounds like you know how to fun as well. It's hard to find a place that is laid back enough to allow the impromtu stuff to go on. This same place I had one of the strippers slapping the shit out of me and making me eat her pussy(all in a fun dominating way). The customers were all going crazy and she got a lot of follow up action from guys wanting to eat.

How - This place was in Nuevo Laredo. Its a bar that has a gorella jumbing around and has sex with the dancer on stage. She grabbed me from the audience made me stick a banana up her and then she stripped me down to unison clapping and she quickly put a condom on me and we went at it. What a blast.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I know Brother well and there for believe what he says.

Cougar sounds like bull shit. Just trying to top Bro. I have spent too much time in Mexican bars. I have seen more than ever in the U.S. clubs but I never saw the famed donkey show. I think that, that is an urban legend. I was once in a high scale whore house in Acapulco. 3 taxi's brought in 6 couples to see a live sex show. The girl I was sitting with told me that the male participant was one of the waiters. But no gorillas.
  • Cougar289
    16 years ago
    Shadow - what's your problem - I certainly wasn't trying to top anyone - simply pal it appears that Bother and I well it seems we just enjoy doing the same things.

As far as Mexico just do your homework. Look at Boys Town and you might learn something. Nothing personal pal but you simply are full of shit.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    My problem is your unbeleivable post. I have been to Mexican whore houses all over Mexico. before you were even born. If you want to stay with your story about fucking a Boy's town stripper on stage, Ill will just add that my dick couldn't get hard with all watching.
  • Cougar289
    16 years ago
    Believe me I’m not trying to invent stuff, life’s to short for that kind of shit. I have no interest in trying to impress anyone. Now this Boystown thing happened back in 96 or 97. The reason I even knew about this place was from info I got from this site back long ago. I just checked ( I wasn’t expecting to see info that old) the Boystown threads under Nuevo Laredo, but they all appear to have been wiped clean and nothing older than 6 months. Anyway don’t know if they still do the gorilla thing because it has been 11 to 12 years ago.

As far as getting hard on stage it probably wouldn’t happen for me either today. I used to get off with a girl simply sitting on my jeans and moving sideways twice – today rarely will a hand job even do it. Things change as we get older. I was looking at some of my old threads from 05 and what got me off then will not work today. Public sex and exibition have always been my thing.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    shadowcat,

I was once in "Boys Town", located in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico. I didn't see the donkey show (no interest) but a "gentleman" hawking the place told me about it and tried to talk me into entering. The place was right next to Tomiko's.

After that, I walked over to the Miramar Club. What Cougar289 said didn't happen to me, but I saw it start to happen before I went to the back with my "dancer". The guy was getting "attacked" by two women.

• Book Guy
    16 years ago
    BTDT
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    TUSCL_Brother,

Seems like your buddy shadowcat tried to start the war. IE:"Cougar sounds like bull shit."

I was pointing out to him that there is a "famed donkey show."
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Cougar: I apologize. In my young years I made many visits to TJ, which has always been known as the nastiest border town. I thought that I had seen the worst of the worst. That is why I had a hard time believing your story. Again, I apologize.
  • Cougar289
    16 years ago
    Shadow - no need to apologize because it did sound over the top. I am freaky though - at least that's what the girls I love the most call me. I'm addicted to freakiness. I read about the gorilla thing before I went down there and felt compelled to make a special trip just to have that experience.
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    Hate to continue an argument, but the penis of a Gorilla is tiny, litterally the length and width of a pencil or smaller. It would not be effective at having sex with a woman considering the size of a gorilla, the size of its penis, and the extremely quick time it has sex in.
  • Cougar289
    16 years ago
    Exactly - and that is why the gorilla is a costume with guy in it that has a big donger.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    There is not enough booze or dope in this world to get me to even think about doing something that stupid.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    I didn't read yalls posts....just scrolled on down here to type about the mental picture of me stripping down customer girls at PP...LOL!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion