tuscl

When do you read/post on here?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, November 13, 2008 2:13 PM
Morning, noon or night? Do you have to wait until your SO is out of sight? On my work days it is always after 7PM. On my off days it can be anytime. Nobody looking over my shoulder.

9 comments

• parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    When I feel like it. Not as often lately. But I don't have to hide it either. I have a very cool wife!
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    parody: "When I feel like it. " You see parody has no job so can post whenever he likes. In fact it's one of the few things that he does to entertain himself in his otherwise completely boring life. parody: "Not as often lately." We figured out of parody's troll tactics and published counter-tactics on how to neutralize him. Since then he can't have the fun he used to, so he doesn't post as much now. Sorry parody: You are just a busted troll now. You lose! parody: "But I don't have to hide it either. I have a very cool wife!" So you and MisterGay moved somewhere where you could marry? Congratulations! Does that mean the two of you will be enjoying your bliss together now and posting even less? God knows you won't be missed! Here's hoping!
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Late at night when I come in from the clubs.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Just now! Really, whenever I check the computer for news, email, whatever. TUSCL is a normal stop in URL list. As for the SO, I've had it on the screen when she was looking, but since she is pretty much computer illiterate, I doubt she would even read what was there.
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    Try to read almost all comments. No particular time as I also have no one to answer to. By the way, I would like to commend Parodyman for his "civil" response to a thread started by Shadowcat. Hope this is a trend. It is certainly something the rest of us would welcome.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    WTF is TUSCL Brother's problem? Has anyone ever seen me attack him?
  • gk
    16 years ago
    Think T-B is being sarcastic about the word, not you.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    parody, you stupid little faggot, no one waits for you attack them before they act preemptively against you. Just like you won't wait until a rabid dog actually bit someone before you did something about it. You can't handle the heat you get back here, then don't play with fire in the first place. Otherwise, why don't you just sit back and have a nice cool glass of STFU? No one wants to listen to your infantile whinings.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Whenever I have time at home. Lately I haven't had much time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion