tuscl

Dancers that do not look like strippers

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Monday, November 10, 2008 12:33 PM
One of the things I love about my hobby is the variety of women I get to see at strip clubs. At most clubs, there is something for everyone. All hair colors, body shapes, etc. But it occurs to me, that despite these differences, all dancers seem to have "something" that sets them apart from civilian women. Either something overtly physical, such as tatoos (tramp stamps), huge breast implants, bleached hair or some subtle underlying sluttiness. In any case, I think it is somewhat rare to find a dancer that does not look like a stripper. (And I am not talking about the unattractive girls that shouldn't be dancing). Over the weekend, I was lucky enough to find such a dancer. She had a strikingly pretty face with a Jennifer Anniston "wedge cut" hairstyle - the "Rachel Cut" from the early years of "Friends". Unfortunately, her dance quality did not match her looks. But it really made me think how unusual it is to find a diamond in the rough. Does anyone else know what I am trying to say?

15 comments

• DandyDan
    16 years ago
    Even unattractive girls who shouldn't be dancing do look like strippers, for the most part. Not good strippers, mind you, but they do look the part. I don't know if I've ever seen a stripper who did not have the look of a stripper. I think this one dancer at one of my clubs who looks like a brunette Tinkerbell does not resemble a stripper, but then I get a dance from her and yeah, she is one, all right. She may spread the gash wider than any other girl I've known. And she looks like she takes it in the ass on a regular basis, too. Some girls, you see their asshole and you know they get it in the ass a lot. I think I know what you're trying to say, but I'm not sure it exists. I'm sure even the girl with the Rachel hairstyle had to have some underlying thing about her that you may have missed.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    Sorry, but I can't agree with you entirely on this one, david. I've met many dancers who look like the girl next door. I think what makes the dancer into a stripper is the outfit she wears and how she performs. Some are more successfull at creating this look and persona than others. But I do agree that some don't have to create it, they seem to ooze it from every pore in the bodies. But back to my point, I've seen many dancers dressed in their civies after work hours and they usually look just like any other girl. In fact, I bet that's what they try to look like. One dancer in particular was very intriguing to me simply because she was so "real." She was slender but not skinny, had nice handful breasts but nothing substantial, a shapely overall figur but nothing overly pronounced, nice brown hair simply cut which she wore almost down to her shoulders. --Point is, she WAS what you were looking for. Unfcortunately, she went back to her medical office career and doesn't dance anymore. Our loss.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    I was at a club in Reno a while ago, and one of the strippers had what I thought was a very sexy outfit. She was wearing a man's white dress shirt, sleeves rolled up, three or four buttons unbuttoned, and black panties. It was a totally hot look and one that you might actually see in your bedroom, as opposed to a strip club. Much hotter than the stripper who is trying to look like a catholic school girl, which, to me, looks retarded. Zorro
  • gk
    16 years ago
    Zorro, sounds like a dancer who knows how to market herself. That would get me hot too. Agree, there are way too many school girl outfits out there. Maybe because that's what they really think they still are.
  • Pete22z
    16 years ago
    I think I can relate. My ATF doesn't look like one. She looks more like a cute sorority gal from a ivy league school (assuming they have cute chicks) than what I would associate with stripping.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    david120, I have to agree with gk on this one. Since I've known a few dancers ITC and OTC, I will state that every single one of them were "civilian" outside the club. I don't think anyone would detect them as dancers if they weren't known to them. I once saw one in a local Firestone with her baby. Sometime later, I told the guy I knew that worked there that a woman that had been in the shop was a dancer. I didn't say which, but he had no idea which one. At work, she was a very HOT woman, but in that shop, just a mother with her baby. It was quite striking to me, the difference! Now my ATF, well she has some tats that are quite obvious ITC, but OTC, no one would know. On another topic that has been discussed on here, we all see "civilian" women that we think are dancers.
  • magicrat
    16 years ago
    Just to add my $.02 story here...the last time I was at PP Columbia, I got a couple dances from the best looking woman I had ever seen there..a solid 10 in anybody's book. Later I was standing at the bar as she left for the evening/morning and she didn't even look like the same woman. She was still good looking, but nowhere near the hottie she was all "flusied" up. Outfits, makeup, hairdos all make a definite difference.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    magicrat, Good thing we men can just be ourselves and look good to women, so we don't have to spend all the time getting "flusied" up or with "Outfits, makeup, hairdos..."! LOL
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    magicrat: PM me. Who was she? BTW I will be in the club Nov 17-19. Hoping to meet up with snowtime and rob0411. Maybe Pop. Who knows who else might show up. I also gotta call you know who. We had lunch together the last two months. No tats or piercings but those enormous fake tits give her away OTC as a stripper. Do I give a shit?
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    The American designer Bill Blass once said you could predict fashion two years in advance by seeing what streetwalkers were wearing now. I'd say the same applies to strippers, but the time horizon has accelerated a bit... we're looking at a convergence of stripper/whore style with conventional fashion. If you want a chill, have a look at Beyonce's new children's fashion line; kids today... O.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    The costumes, make-up, shoes, lighting in clubs, hair styles and manicures can make the girl next door look like a stripper.
  • imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    kinda sorta understand what you are saying, although maybe it's easier to comprehend if we say girls who do not look like TYPICAL strippers. Once a girl, no matter how she looks, becomes a stripper, then by definition she looks like stripper. Girls who look like Jennefer A in any of her incarnations aren't all that hard to find in clubs. I never thought she was particularly hot.
  • Daverinstl
    16 years ago
    I once had a dancer I was friendly with walk up to me at the mall and begin talking to me and I didn't recognize her at first. I kept thinking to my self "Who is this?" Fortunately I remembered. She was someone who's real name I new so I didn't embarass her by calling her by her stupid stage name.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Daverinstl, You reminded me of an event many years ago. I would guess in the very early 80's. I was working in Key West. I had gone to a local club one evening, and the next day, a woman came up to me and asked how I was doing. Like you, I was thinking, "Do I know this woman?" Well, I had to ask her. She said she had danced for me the previous evening. I still didn't remember, but that could have been the beer. In any case, she wanted to know if I still had her top in my car. Not sure what she was talking about, we went to look, and sure enough, there it was, a black satin halter type of top. I never even asked her how it got in my car! I, of course, gave it back to her, but I always wondered what would have happened if she hadn't seen me that day, and my wife found the top when I got back home.
  • whghIost
    16 years ago
    All girls in a strip club look like strippers. Once a girl is in a strip club and wearing the outfit, she is a stripper. Most guys would think a stripper would always be dropped dead gorgeous girl, however, we know better. I don't understand why club owners don't choose better girls. I don't know any hot girls who appear to be out of place. Maybe not a whore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion